UnderGround Forums

BJJGround Forum >> List some sharp looking gi's

11/2/13 8:48 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
mmanthebay
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ryanjudoka - OSS Kimonos are super solid and clean. Small kanji on the shoulder and the back of the calf. I have a couple of them and wear them everyday to train in. No issues at all.
I also like OTM 550ssc but the pantaloons ripped out on me a few months in, the jacket is great.
I also have a Mizuno Shiai Judogi most comfortable gi i have, I've contemplated sleeping in it. Phone Post 3.0
Mizuno Shiai is my favorite gi. I have a 3.5 if bought another I'd try a 3 Phone Post
11/2/13 8:48 PM
mmanthebay
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ryanjudoka - OSS Kimonos are super solid and clean. Small kanji on the shoulder and the back of the calf. I have a couple of them and wear them everyday to train in. No issues at all.
I also like OTM 550ssc but the pantaloons ripped out on me a few months in, the jacket is great.
I also have a Mizuno Shiai Judogi most comfortable gi i have, I've contemplated sleeping in it. Phone Post 3.0
Mizuno Shiai is my favorite gi. I have a 3.5 if bought another I'd try a 3 Phone Post
11/2/13 9:15 PM
UGCTT_Roadkill
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shoyoroll is my preference but if it wasn't I'd go with Kingz or Grips Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.