UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> My hand for you haters

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

10/28/13 2:00 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
MattyECB
247 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JosselEmin - 
UGCTT_ShanTheMan - How can anyone talk shit to Ian? This is why we cant have nice things.

People wonder why high level fighters kinda stopped posting here....no need to kiss ass, but holy shit act like a human being. Anyhow, get well soon man, maybe I will make it out to the OC and teach you a thing or two when ya do....... Phone Post
Ur SN says kissing ass all over the place. Phone Post

How bout my SN, clown-dick? Creepy gets lots of ass kissing and love on the UG, and most of it's deserved lol

There aren't many fighters of his caliber who not only do more than lurk, post here occasionally or post when they want Hype/PR, but because they're genuinely members of the community. The fact that he's OK with some shit slinging only shows he actually acts like a member.

He's always interacted with fans regularly, acted like most UGers and has had a good grasp on UG-memes, has an exciting style, good sense of humor...etc I'm completely nut-hugging here, but it's pretty hard for me to imagine why someone would hate on Creepy besides forcing themselves to so they can be hipsters and dislike a fan-favorite
10/28/13 2:01 PM
SRTGEO
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mmmmm jelly donuts Phone Post
10/28/13 2:02 PM
MattyECB
247 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oh God, was that an uber boxer's fracture? lol Looks like your metacarpal flew outta your hand...

I have no idea what the stitches would be like, but I know that happened to a friend of mine who actually boxes amateur and the poor bastard's metacarpal literally popped out :S
10/28/13 2:04 PM
MattyECB

^^Pls don't take clown-dick as an angry insult btw lol I'm just fckin around :/
10/28/13 2:12 PM
HolyHackZack
558 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_UncleCreepy -

So if your not fighting there's no reason why you couldn't sit with the UG and watch the fights with us right? Phone Post 3.0
10/28/13 3:09 PM
UGCTT_UncleCreepy
1506 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

www.UncleCreepyMMA.com, UGCTT President
first surgery was done wrong, they had to take out the two screws and also two bone fragments in-between my knuckles, ill heal fast and put on a show for all of you ASAP i promise.
10/28/13 3:11 PM
UGCTT_UncleCreepy
1506 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

allforroy - That sucks man. Better to fix it now that deal with letting it go. Speedy recovery! Phone Post 3.0

i woulda let it go and fought still but the two bone fragments that got replaced were killing me everytime i made a fist so it was a total must fix now situation.
10/28/13 3:43 PM
UGCTT_CreepysStacheWax

UGCTT_UncleCreepy -
allforroy - That sucks man. Better to fix it now that deal with letting it go. Speedy recovery! Phone Post 3.0

i woulda let it go and fought still but the two bone fragments that got replaced were killing me everytime i made a fist so it was a total must fix now situation.
You are a warrior man. Phone Post
10/28/13 3:46 PM
mr1709

IF thats really your hand then how are you typing all these messages.

10/28/13 3:48 PM
SirHONKEY
144 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_UncleCreepy -

What? I don't see anything wrong? Phone Post
10/28/13 3:49 PM
UGCTT_UncleCreepy

mr1709 - IF thats really your hand then how are you typing all these messages.

my fingers still work idiot i just cant bend them.
10/28/13 3:52 PM
AndersonSilvasMoney
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You've got some strawberry jam on your stitches.

Get well soon, man. Phone Post
10/28/13 3:53 PM
UGCTT_CreepysStacheWax

UGCTT_UncleCreepy -
mr1709 - IF thats really your hand then how are you typing all these messages.

my fingers still work idiot i just cant bend them.
LOLLLLL. Facepalm Phone Post
10/28/13 3:55 PM
UGCTT_UncleCreepy

Edited: 10/28/13 4:00 PM
AndersonSilvasMoney -  You've got some strawberry jam on your stitches.

Get well soon, man. Phone Post

thanks pal im rehabbing as much as possible i want to fight so bad. the two bone fragments needed to be taken out though i have a lot of trouble making a fist, however my fingers still work.

10/28/13 4:00 PM
OneSidedWar

Stop being a sissy Unc... Phone Post
10/28/13 4:02 PM
MasterofMartialArts
139 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Letibleu -
UGCTT_CreepysStacheWax - 
ChaosOverkill -
UGCTT_UncleCreepy - 
ChaosOverkill - 

good to know money or a donation of a business name is all you need to get a fighter bashing license on here

i told kirik and the mods that i dont mind when people talk shit, cause i don't, but ya i know that dude is a dick.

but they did ask me so i told em i dont mind at all.

fair enough I respect that, however I doubt you'll be the last fighter he hides and hammers on.

Ya fuck indaweedz Phone Post

What? I thought all that guy did was lame videos over and over and cries for attention.

Did he shit where we eat?

Who the hell is BDS? Phone Post 3.0
10/28/13 4:06 PM
UGCTT_UncleCreepy

Aaron Becker - I hope Jorgensen fights someone else, I don't want to see either have to get a loss

As long as you tell the UFC whats going on they are super cool, they understand the surgery needed to be done and i def. told them ahead of time, i think someone will step in for sure.
10/28/13 4:07 PM
ShoreBreaker420
1022 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That hand deserves a big Tu Phone Post 3.0
10/28/13 4:09 PM
ShoreBreaker420
1022 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ShoreBreaker420 - That hand deserves a big Tu Phone Post 3.0
Big tittie massage Dat iz Phone Post 3.0
10/28/13 5:05 PM
UGCTT_CreepysStacheWax

Joshua King -
UGCTT_UncleCreepy - first surgery was done wrong, they had to take out the two screws and also two bone fragments in-between my knuckles, ill heal fast and put on a show for all of you ASAP i promise.
And people wonder why I say doctors are overpaid hacks and healthcare is a joke from all angles. Phone Post 3.0
So true. Phone Post
10/28/13 5:43 PM
UGCTT_CreepysStacheWax

MasterofMartialArts -
Letibleu -
UGCTT_CreepysStacheWax - 
ChaosOverkill -
UGCTT_UncleCreepy - 
ChaosOverkill - 

good to know money or a donation of a business name is all you need to get a fighter bashing license on here

i told kirik and the mods that i dont mind when people talk shit, cause i don't, but ya i know that dude is a dick.

but they did ask me so i told em i dont mind at all.

fair enough I respect that, however I doubt you'll be the last fighter he hides and hammers on.

Ya fuck indaweedz Phone Post

What? I thought all that guy did was lame videos over and over and cries for attention.

Did he shit where we eat?

Who the hell is BDS? Phone Post 3.0
Some nobody that talks shit on mccall any chamce he gets Phone Post
10/28/13 6:21 PM
UGCTT_CreepysStacheWax

ttt! Phone Post
10/28/13 8:03 PM
Mmanizzle
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Uncle Creepy, I strategically distributed your t-shirts around Oahu. Get well...

mmanizzle
10/28/13 8:33 PM
Vote me down

Damn man looks like that sucks.
10/28/13 8:57 PM
wrestling4life
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Don't let haters get to you creepy. You have a huge fan base here, don't let the trolls run you off Phone Post 3.0

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.