UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Mayhem Miller instigates scuffle with Uriah Hall

10/28/13 3:00 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
n3m
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

clinch report guy stated that he broke it up and the punch landed clean...

10/28/13 3:04 PM
Let me bang bro
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

looks like this side step shit really works. that and mayhem new islam tats he is invinsable
10/28/13 3:04 PM
Toquinho
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

For some reason it made me laugh.. Like i just cant take mayhem serious and is funny in a sad way.. Like someone faliing hurting himself and you dont want to but just ha e to laugh. Phone Post 3.0
10/28/13 3:05 PM
Nick Diaz Fan

Tbh we don't know the ins and outs of his ex girlfriend she could be completely psychotic and the claims of assault could be fabricated or there could be a lot more to it than we know but he cant justify the use of racial language He's not doing himself any favours Phone Post 3.0
10/28/13 3:07 PM
ShaqNoob
89 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sometimes, these things happen in MMA. Again. With Mayhem. Because of him taunting.
Uncle Muay Thai
106 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

StruvesNarrowUrethra -

swing and a miss, just like his UFC career

Ask Adam Cella and Bubba McDaniel how those 'misses' feel Phone Post 3.0
MMAinterviews
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMA Interviews, owner
Nick Diaz Fan - Tbh we don't know the ins and outs of his ex girlfriend she could be completely psychotic and the claims of assault could be fabricated or there could be a lot more to it than we know but he cant justify the use of racial language He's not doing himself any favours Phone Post 3.0

You are correct, however I did witness her in tears, and Miller continuing to yell at her in a very aggressive way.

10/28/13 3:08 PM
Rudi

Uncle Muay Thai -
StruvesNarrowUrethra -

swing and a miss, just like his UFC career

Ask Adam Cella and Bubba McDaniel how those 'misses' feel Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0
10/28/13 3:13 PM
cdnz0mbieopc
93 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JDV - I won't be upset when this scumbag dies.

Hopefully you die first
10/28/13 3:16 PM
whitejoe
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wait. Why was his ex there? Phone Post
TheMasher81

Hilarious

cdnz0mbieopc
93 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMAinterviews - 
Nick Diaz Fan - Tbh we don't know the ins and outs of his ex girlfriend she could be completely psychotic and the claims of assault could be fabricated or there could be a lot more to it than we know but he cant justify the use of racial language He's not doing himself any favours Phone Post 3.0

You are correct, however I did witness her in tears, and Miller continuing to yell at her in a very aggressive way.

@Nick Diaz Fan, I was thinking the exact same thing. If this girl was with Mayhem in the first place that immediately makes me question her character.
10/28/13 3:17 PM
cdnz0mbieopc

whitejoe -  Wait. Why was his ex there? Phone Post

Cause Uriah is bangin her probably
10/28/13 3:19 PM
Jiu Jitsu doesn't work
153 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oh man I hate that idiotic smile of Miller.

Miller is the only person beside Rampage I started to like and that ran full speed into my zone of people I don't wanna see anymore on TV. Phone Post 3.0
10/28/13 3:21 PM
RileyPust
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Meh, there comes a point where you just get sick of the drama. With Mayhem that time passed me by a long time ago.
10/28/13 3:21 PM
rnunz
214 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I like how Mayhem makes eye contact with the camera before he gets set off.

Attention whore.

10/28/13 3:25 PM
KidPittsburgh
1229 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

pennviachoke -  N! Phone Post

I laughed.
10/28/13 3:25 PM
Nick Diaz Fan

MMAinterviews -

Well thats his business i suppose but it should be done in private but i guess mayhem isnt known to be mr sensible is he Phone Post 3.0
10/28/13 3:26 PM
forever white belt

Mayhem makes me sick. Phone Post 3.0
10/28/13 3:28 PM
ShaneMillerBJJ
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

To bad he missed, pretty decent slip though Phone Post 3.0
10/28/13 3:33 PM
NeonGreenHares

I've never even heard of this Uriah Hall until now. Mayhem probably did him a favor.

10/28/13 3:34 PM
Team GDP
416 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub Phone Post
10/28/13 3:35 PM
MMAinterviews
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMA Interviews, owner
NeonGreenHares - 

I've never even heard of this Uriah Hall until now. Mayhem probably did him a favor.

HAHA! You're funny. Uriah hasn't had the greatest official entrance into the octagon but he is still more relovent than Mayhem's tired, retired and pointless self.

10/28/13 3:40 PM
Dreville79

Well just when we all thought Miller couldn't be any more of a prick, he proves us wrong by outing himself as a racist prick. Where's that guy who was defending him on here now? Phone Post 3.0
10/28/13 3:44 PM
GroundStPound

cdnz0mbieopc -
whitejoe -  Wait. Why was his ex there? Phone Post

Cause Uriah is bangin her probably
Correct answer VTFU Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.