UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Spray Tan= Greasing?

10/28/13 4:51 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
KatieCasimir
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TCmakogl-c

I know, I know WMMA problems...  Anybody watch this fight and think it made a difference?

Funny enough I was thinking in the Kaufman/Eye fight that if Sarah had a spray tan she wouldn't have shown as much damage which is a disadvantage to a lot of lighter skinned fighters.  And considering the value of an attractive body (for men and women) I can see where fighters might choose to enhance themselves a little...

Should it be illegal? Anybody willing to admit to any experience with the stuff in training?

10/28/13 5:05 PM
Hessian
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 10/28/13 5:08 PM
Totally agree about the lighter skinned fighters showing more damage taken.

With Sarah though that is how we know she is Canadian eh.
10/28/13 5:12 PM
dMo
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tangate

10/28/13 5:14 PM
UGCTT_EnderTL
258 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can't watch video now but I'm curious. Phone Post
10/28/13 5:19 PM
Chromium
110 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

About the Casey/Gonzalez fight, it actually seems like a legitimate complaint. The stuff ended up all over Casey's shorts and Gonzalez's camp admitted to it. The Unified Rules prohibits any foreign substance (other than vaseline on the face to protect against bleeding), and this was all over Gonzalez's body in a competitive fight with a fair amount of grappling.

Casey's not even asking for a commission hearing afaik, just a rematch. XFC should probably grant it.

10/28/13 5:51 PM
snobordr
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I buy that. Get spray tan, it's oily and slick, but then it dries. You start sweating though, and and it seeps out of your pores. Even if she felt "dry" before the fight, when you sweat, that spray-on shit will come alive.

10/28/13 6:08 PM
ranier wolfcastle
1059 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

if i was greased, i'd have a harder time winning by armbar

10/28/13 6:16 PM
MountainMedic
643 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jersy fighters are fucked. Phone Post
10/28/13 6:23 PM
Hel13torm
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post
10/28/13 6:34 PM
pegson123
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kaufman could tan if she sat in the Ron for 26 hours Phone Post
10/28/13 7:02 PM
MountainMedic
643 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

pegson123 - Kaufman could tan if she sat in the Ron for 26 hours Phone Post
Get a wicked RonBurn, imo. Phone Post
10/28/13 7:07 PM
Hessian
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

There is sun in BC for what three months a year?

Every five minutes the other 9 months the weather changes.

We need a Sarah fundraiser for a tan for her next fight.
10/28/13 7:10 PM
Mihow
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

your last name is my dads first name
10/28/13 7:11 PM
Sarah Kaufman
179 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I train with quite a few self-proclaimed "pretty boys" who would often hit up the tanning bed before wrestling practice on Saturdays. They were CRAZY slippery when it came to trying to grab ahold of them. That was a tanning bed and oil though, not spray tan, so I'm not sure what that would feel like.

And are you guys saying I don't look tanned when I fight? ;)

10/28/13 7:31 PM
MountainMedic

Sarah Kaufman -

I train with quite a few self-proclaimed "pretty boys" who would often hit up the tanning bed before wrestling practice on Saturdays. They were CRAZY slippery when it came to trying to grab ahold of them. That was a tanning bed and oil though, not spray tan, so I'm not sure what that would feel like.

Pasty has its own kind of allure :) Phone Post
10/28/13 7:36 PM
FETT_ Cains._Burrito_In_My_BrownEye

Fight should be overturned imo. Phone Post
10/28/13 7:36 PM
Hessian

Sarah Kaufman - 

Sarah you are awesome!
10/28/13 7:38 PM
FlyingKnee_bar
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Isnt this the same stuff sexyama was doing, he jsut claimed it was skin cream bc he didnt want to admit he was an asian dude with a spray tan ha
10/28/13 7:38 PM
RearNakedToke
206 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sarah Kaufman -

I think you should wear a tanned rash guard with muscles painted on in your next fight. Ala Giant Gonzalez from the WWF. Phone Post 3.0
10/28/13 7:54 PM
Mark Hunts Pet Monkey
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sarah Kaufman -

You won your last fight. Judges are senile. Phone Post 3.0
10/28/13 8:19 PM
Jack_Bauer
86 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sexyama disagrees.....

10/28/13 8:31 PM
Belial

I bet GSP shows up tan as hell for his next fight. Phone Post 3.0
10/28/13 9:45 PM
KatieCasimir

ranier wolfcastle - 

if i was greased, i'd have a harder time winning by armbar

This is what I was thinking.  I heard the comission checked her out after the fight as well, but there's no harm in a re-match, it was a good fight.

10/28/13 10:44 PM
bigwignj
73 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

snobordr -

I buy that. Get spray tan, it's oily and slick, but then it dries. You start sweating though, and and it seeps out of your pores. Even if she felt "dry" before the fight, when you sweat, that spray-on shit will come alive.

This. I wear spray tans for wrestling and there have been times were half of it ends up on the other guy. Once you start to sweat it can run and becomes real slick. Phone Post 3.0
10/28/13 10:55 PM
BTT-RyannVonDoom

Greasing.. same as Sexyama's lotion. 

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.