UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Organic Coconut Hemp Protein Instock!

10/29/13 3:22 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
athsportsnutrition
85 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/24/14 5:28 AM

Just manufactured a "Hemp Gold" Organic Coconut Hemp Protein powder. Hemp protein is a plant based superfood sourced from premium organic Canadian Hemp Seeds and cold pressed in the USA. Contains no fillers and is sweetened using all natural lo han fruit extract and stevia.

Hemp Gold

Hemp makes a badass meal replacement because it is a whole protein rich in essential fatty acids (omega-3 and omega-6), BCAA's, vitamins, minerals, fiber, and antioxidants.

THC has been removed (no psychadelic affects and below standard drug tests)

Check it out here! I'm selling the bulk pack (57 servings) for $72.99. Use 'THEUG' for 10% off!

About the company/me:

Created the company for combat athletes. I'm a brown belt under Shane Agena (Relson Gracie Black Belt) and started mixing recovery shakes for training BJJ and MMA. Still a really small company but I'm passionate about creating innovative products. Here's my site: athsportsnutrition.com.

If you're interested in a free sample, send me an email to cs@athsportsnutrition.com with your US shipping address. I can ship you a free sample internationally if you cover the shipping cost.

Here's what some UGer's said:

Derek - "I cannot say enough good things about this protein. I had a couple weeks of ON complete protein diet left and I just gave it to a friend. I am an ATH guy now. My body feels much better with this hemp protein as opposed to the whey. …And MY GOD its facking delicious!!!!!! I’ve been drinking it with 14oz of water only, its THAT good. Plus Stu is awesome. I’ll be repping ATH in Phoenix all day brother. Will order again soon."

Dr David - "Where do I start? This stuff is AMAZING! I’ve been on a bit of a hunt over the past year to find a hemp protein powder that was both delicious AND available at a reasonable price… but all I ever found was one or the other. I tried the bulk stuff from Nutiva (Organic Hemp Protein) on Amazon.com. It was damn cheap… and tasted like a bag of dirt. No, really. It actually tasted like dirt. It was awful. Then I had heard FANTASTIC things about Onnit’s (Joe Rogan’s company) HempForce, so I gave that a go. Not going to lie to ya, it was pretty damn good tasting, but damn it was expensive! One “tub” (very small) contained ONLY 10 servings at $45 a pop! Quick math on that is $4.50 per 15 grams protein/serving. Pretty steep! So, like any rational cheapskate would do, I tried to add all the stuff that Onnit lists in its ingredients to the Nutiva product. The result (after a huge mess in my kitchen) was a mix that was almost as expensive, but still tasted like dirt. So, I went on a shopping spree and bought most of the other non-flavored hemp protein powders on the market, and tried to “flavor them up”. Some came out pretty good, but still, it was time consuming, and didn’t save me much money. Then I heard of ATH’s HempGold. Take it from me, this is HANDS DOWN the BEST TASTING and BEST VALUE you’re going to find, bar none! One 3lbs tub runs you about $70 and contains roughly 57 servings. Again, some quick math puts us at about $1.22 per 15 grams of protein! And again, the taste, it’s unreal how delicious this stuff is! I tried it the second I received it in the mail, and after tasting it I literally walked over to my computer and bought another tub. It’s that good! Anyway, thanks brotha, for making such a tremendous product and keep up the great work!"

Thanks for the interest!

Stu

10/30/13 1:42 PM
Master of Cool
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If I wasn't so broke right now I would buy some of that. Phone Post 3.0
10/30/13 1:57 PM
MursSkullForBarnettsThrone
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The post workout supplement was great, I use a hemp protein now, may check this out after I finish that bottle. Phone Post 3.0
10/30/13 2:11 PM
DangerZone
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'll be checking this out Phone Post 3.0
10/30/13 4:18 PM
athsportsnutrition
85 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Recovery Shakes for Combat Athletes
Master of Cool - If I wasn't so broke right now I would buy some of that. Phone Post 3.0

Yeah I feel you... The hemp is pretty costly to bring in so my margins are slim. Can use the 'THEUG' code for 10% off to help you out a bit.

10/30/13 4:18 PM
athsportsnutrition

@DangerZone, @MursSkullForBarnettsThrone - 

Thanks guys! Truly appreciate the support!

10/30/13 4:25 PM
Ramy Daoud
137 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt Phone Post 3.0
10/30/13 4:36 PM
Kentpaul
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What is the advantage of using this Protein over say Cellucor or Gold Standard
10/30/13 4:37 PM
DeLurked
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is there a checkout code we can use to have the THC put back in? Phone Post
10/30/13 4:39 PM
athsportsnutrition

DeLurked - Is there a checkout code we can use to have the THC put back in? Phone Post
VU lol... Phone Post 3.0
10/30/13 4:44 PM
athsportsnutrition

Kentpaul - What is the advantage of using this Protein over say Cellucor or Gold Standard
Hemp has a well balanced nutritional profile including omega-3, omega-6 fatty acids as well as fiber. It's also plant based so you have zero lactose and for some athletes who don't like diary products, this doesnt have any diary. All the while it still has all 10 essential amino acids. IMO hemp is the best plant based protein you can buy.

If you're looking for a well rounded meal replacement/snack... You can't beat hemp. But if you're just looking for like 40-50grams of protein and dont care about other nutrients or if it's animal based etc- whey has better bang for buck. Depends what you're after. Phone Post 3.0
10/30/13 4:45 PM
athsportsnutrition

Ramy Daoud - Ttt Phone Post 3.0
Thank you! Phone Post 3.0
10/30/13 4:50 PM
caseharts
401 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pugilistics MMA
How do you get protein from hemp? Phone Post
10/30/13 5:04 PM
athsportsnutrition

caseharts -  How do you get protein from hemp? Phone Post

It's actually a pretty cool process. It's cold-pressed (<104F) from raw hemp seeds, removing the hard shells first. The hemp oil is pressed from the seeds and extracted... the remaining material is called hemp seed cake. We mill it and sift it until it has a very fine consistency and that's the hemp protein powder. (simplified process ofcourse, there's testing done on each batch etc). No chemicals are used in the process, it's all mechanical.

10/30/13 5:24 PM
Bentleysuper8
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 10/30/13 5:25 PM
The first line of your post makes it sound like your making this at home in your bathtub.

And do you have any in retail outlets?
10/30/13 5:25 PM
caseharts
401 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pugilistics MMA
What does it taste like? Phone Post
10/30/13 5:33 PM
athsportsnutrition

Bentleysuper8 - The first line of your post makes it sound like your making this at home in your bathtub.

And do you have any in retail outlets?
Lol, yeah locally here in Hawaii we have a couple outlets but the majority of our sales are online.

Definitely not making it in my bathtub/at home. Hemp Gold is apart of TestPledge certification and are professionally manufactured according to NSF, FDA, and USDA Organic regulations. Phone Post 3.0
10/30/13 5:35 PM
athsportsnutrition

caseharts - What does it taste like? Phone Post
Definitely has a unique taste and obviously has a coconut flavor to it. It has more texture to it than a whey shake. Hard to explain. If you'd like a sample send me an email to cs@athsportsnutrition.com. Id be happy to send anyone a free sample. Phone Post 3.0
10/30/13 5:40 PM
caseharts

Pugilistics MMA
athsportsnutrition -
Definitely has a unique taste and obviously has a coconut flavor to it. It has more texture to it than a whey shake. Hard to explain. If you'd like a sample send me an email to cs@athsportsnutrition.com. Id be happy to send anyone a free sample. Phone Post 3.0
We've spoken before about doing some promotion together correct? Can I email you? Phone Post
10/30/13 5:41 PM
athsportsnutrition

Android User - I've had one of your post-workout protein shakes before and I can honestly say it was the best protein shake I've ever tasted. Will be sure to buy something when I get paid this week. Phone Post
Thanks man, really appreciate each and every customer. As a grassroots effort.. Put a lot of effort into making legit shit for real athletes so to get feedback like that makes you feel good. Thanks again Phone Post 3.0
10/30/13 5:41 PM
athsportsnutrition

caseharts -
athsportsnutrition -
We've spoken before about doing some promotion together correct? Can I email you? Phone Post
Yah ofcourse bro hit me up. Phone Post 3.0
10/30/13 5:44 PM
caseharts

Pugilistics MMA
athsportsnutrition -
caseharts -
athsportsnutrition -
What's your email Phone Post
10/30/13 5:44 PM
DarthChoke
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is it cold pressed extra virgin coconut oil? Phone Post 3.0
10/30/13 5:45 PM
athsportsnutrition

caseharts -
athsportsnutrition -
caseharts -
athsportsnutrition -
What's your email Phone Post
cs@athsportsnutrition.com Phone Post 3.0
10/30/13 5:46 PM
athsportsnutrition

DarthChoke - Is it cold pressed extra virgin coconut oil? Phone Post 3.0
No but coconut oil is fucking amazing in coffee. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.