UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Organic Coconut Hemp Protein Instock!

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

10/30/13 5:49 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
athsportsnutrition
231 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Recovery Shakes for Combat Athletes
DarthChoke - Is it cold pressed extra virgin coconut oil? Phone Post 3.0
Wait I just reread that.. Not sure what you mean. Phone Post 3.0
10/30/13 5:49 PM
caseharts
718 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pugilistics MMA
athsportsnutrition -
caseharts -
athsportsnutrition -
caseharts -
athsportsnutrition -
caseharts - What does it taste like? Phone Post
Definitely has a unique taste and obviously has a coconut flavor to it. It has more texture to it than a whey shake. Hard to explain. If you'd like a sample send me an email to cs@athsportsnutrition.com. Id be happy to send anyone a free sample. Phone Post 3.0
We've spoken before about doing some promotion together correct? Can I email you? Phone Post
Yah ofcourse bro hit me up. Phone Post 3.0
What's your email Phone Post
cs@athsportsnutrition.com Phone Post 3.0
Got it. Do you have any non coconut products? Phone Post
10/30/13 5:52 PM
athsportsnutrition
231 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yup the muscle recovery is in cocoa Phone Post 3.0
10/30/13 6:13 PM
UGCTT_SidRival
691 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How does it stack up against hempforce from onnit? Hempforce is the shit. But like urs theirs is also very expensive due to the cost of procuring the hemp. Silly laws are ridiculous. Phone Post 3.0
10/30/13 6:14 PM
caseharts
718 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pugilistics MMA
We should do contests with each other Phone Post
10/30/13 6:34 PM
athsportsnutrition

UGCTT_SidRival - How does it stack up against hempforce from onnit? Hempforce is the shit. But like urs theirs is also very expensive due to the cost of procuring the hemp. Silly laws are ridiculous. Phone Post 3.0
Send me an email and I'll send you a free sample. Im not too familiar with their hemp but I can speak to the quality of ours. Ours is a super fine 65% organic hemp protein as the base. We only use natural sweeteners (lo han and stevia) and real coconut for flavoring. Hemp Gold comes out to about 22$ a pound. Phone Post 3.0
10/30/13 7:29 PM
athsportsnutrition

caseharts -  We should do contests with each other Phone Post

Sounds good!

10/30/13 9:11 PM
DaddyO4
95 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt
10/30/13 10:48 PM
DarthChoke
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

athsportsnutrition -
Nope it was me that was mistaken. I thought this was a hemp/coconut OIL not a protein powder. My mistake. Phone Post 3.0
10/31/13 4:01 PM
athsportsnutrition

DarthChoke - 
athsportsnutrition -
Nope it was me that was mistaken. I thought this was a hemp/coconut OIL not a protein powder. My mistake. Phone Post 3.0

All good, no problem.

10/31/13 5:52 PM
JCON
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Voted up. Awaiting my sample from Stu Phone Post 3.0
10/31/13 6:09 PM
PoundforPound
176 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So would you use this as a meal replacement shake or as a pre/post workout drink? Not familiar with hemp protein.
10/31/13 7:34 PM
Bwatermyfren
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just shot u an email hope u don't mind. Phone Post 3.0
10/31/13 7:55 PM
athsportsnutrition

Bwatermyfren - Just shot u an email hope u don't mind. Phone Post 3.0
Yo just replied! Phone Post 3.0
10/31/13 7:55 PM
athsportsnutrition

PoundforPound - So would you use this as a meal replacement shake or as a pre/post workout drink? Not familiar with hemp protein.
Yeah designed it as a meal replacement but could be used post workout as well. Phone Post 3.0
11/2/13 1:35 PM
PanRoastedJinx
409 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

email sent for samp.  Voted up tiger!

11/2/13 2:23 PM
jfw jr
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What are the benefits to hemp protein compared to a whey product? Is it just that's its organic and non-dairy? Faster devilry into the muscles? Thanks or your time. Phone Post 3.0
11/2/13 2:26 PM
I GOT WEE'D ON BY WEIDMAN
457 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

you lost me when you said thc got taken out :(

11/2/13 3:43 PM
athsportsnutrition

jfw jr - What are the benefits to hemp protein compared to a whey product? Is it just that's its organic and non-dairy? Faster devilry into the muscles? Thanks or your time. Phone Post 3.0
Here are some benefits compared to whey: Per serving it has 18g of fiber. Also is a good source of Omega-3, Omega-6, and Omega-9 fatty acids. It's plant based and contains 0 lactose. Some people who may want to avoid diary all together may choose hemp protein. It's also slower digesting than whey which makes it a better meal replacement. Thanks for the interest!! Phone Post 3.0
11/2/13 3:43 PM
athsportsnutrition

I GOT WEE'D ON BY WEIDMAN -

you lost me when you said thc got taken out :(

lol sorry bro! Phone Post 3.0
11/2/13 3:44 PM
athsportsnutrition

PanRoastedJinx -

email sent for samp.  Voted up tiger!

Cool, I think I just replied to you. I'll have it sent out today. Thanks! Phone Post 3.0
11/2/13 4:19 PM
jfw jr
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

athsportsnutrition -
jfw jr - What are the benefits to hemp protein compared to a whey product? Is it just that's its organic and non-dairy? Faster devilry into the muscles? Thanks or your time. Phone Post 3.0
Here are some benefits compared to whey: Per serving it has 18g of fiber. Also is a good source of Omega-3, Omega-6, and Omega-9 fatty acids. It's plant based and contains 0 lactose. Some people who may want to avoid diary all together may choose hemp protein. It's also slower digesting than whey which makes it a better meal replacement. Thanks for the interest!! Phone Post 3.0
Awesome!! Thanks for the info. I may try this after I get through the pounds of whey I have now. How do I go about trying a sample? Thanks again.

Also, I spelled delivery, horrendously. Phone Post 3.0
11/2/13 4:31 PM
Evzey
89 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I highly doubt it but do u post to the UK? Phone Post
11/2/13 4:39 PM
athsportsnutrition

jfw jr - 
athsportsnutrition -
Awesome!! Thanks for the info. I may try this after I get through the pounds of whey I have now. How do I go about trying a sample? Thanks again.

Also, I spelled delivery, horrendously. Phone Post 3.0

Send me your shipping address and I'll send you a sample for free.

cs@athsportsnutrition.com

thanks!

11/2/13 4:40 PM
athsportsnutrition

Evzey -  I highly doubt it but do u post to the UK? Phone Post

I do, but the shipping is kind of a killer. If you send me your shipping I can get you a quote and see if it's even worth it. My email is cs@athsportsnutrition.com. Working on getting a European distributor in the future so shipping isn't so horrendous. Thanks!

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.