UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Organic Coconut Hemp Protein Instock!

11/2/13 5:18 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Fan of fanboys
277 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Got my sample today. Will be my breakfast tomorrow. Thanks!!

And I'll def rock that sticker. I love them Phone Post 3.0
11/2/13 5:32 PM
theblitz
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I assume it's gluten free? Phone Post
11/2/13 5:52 PM
PanRoastedJinx
79 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

athsportsnutrition - 
PanRoastedJinx -

email sent for samp.  Voted up tiger!

Cool, I think I just replied to you. I'll have it sent out today. Thanks! Phone Post 3.0

Thanks brother, cant wait!!!!!!!!!!

11/2/13 6:04 PM
athsportsnutrition
77 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Recovery Shakes for Combat Athletes
theblitz - I assume it's gluten free? Phone Post
Yup gluten free. Only ingredients: organic hemp protein, all natural stevia, all natural coconut, all natural lo han fruit extract Phone Post 3.0
11/2/13 6:05 PM
athsportsnutrition
77 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fan of fanboys - Got my sample today. Will be my breakfast tomorrow. Thanks!!

And I'll def rock that sticker. I love them Phone Post 3.0
Sweet! Let me know how it goes! Phone Post 3.0
11/2/13 6:07 PM
Evzey
83 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

athsportsnutrition -
Evzey -  I highly doubt it but do u post to the UK? Phone Post

I do, but the shipping is kind of a killer. If you send me your shipping I can get you a quote and see if it's even worth it. My email is cs@athsportsnutrition.com. Working on getting a European distributor in the future so shipping isn't so horrendous. Thanks!

Cheers bro thought that would be the case Phone Post
11/3/13 1:28 AM
theblitz
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

athsportsnutrition -
theblitz - I assume it's gluten free? Phone Post
Yup gluten free. Only ingredients: organic hemp protein, all natural stevia, all natural coconut, all natural lo han fruit extract Phone Post 3.0
Thanks man I'll be putting an order in next pay Phone Post
11/3/13 9:15 AM
Fan of fanboys
277 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dumb question but what do I mix with and how much do I mix?
I pack for 8 ounces of milk? I have no idea Phone Post 3.0
11/3/13 9:32 AM
Fan of fanboys

I just put in blender with ice, milk, coconut oil, and a banana.

Very good. I'll def be buying some for breakfast during week.

And it's helping my hangover ha Phone Post 3.0
11/3/13 9:49 AM
DomenicVelluso
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

is it kosher?
11/3/13 10:30 AM
Hong Kong Phooey
671 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

in

11/3/13 3:37 PM
athsportsnutrition

Fan of fanboys - Dumb question but what do I mix with and how much do I mix?
I pack for 8 ounces of milk? I have no idea Phone Post 3.0

I usually use about 14oz of water to blend with. I haven't tried it with milk. Glad you like it bro! Appreciate the support!!

11/3/13 3:38 PM
athsportsnutrition

DomenicVelluso - is it kosher?

Yup it is kosher.

11/3/13 3:45 PM
athsportsnutrition

Edited: 11/03/13 3:46 PM

Here's a shot of the hemp gold blended with some strawberries and chia seeds. Looks like shit but tastes amazing!

11/3/13 3:56 PM
whoabro
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Was gonna talk shit on this because as you know most people who make stuff like this as retards and conmen but you are honest and knowledge. Consider me a fan. Phone Post 3.0
11/3/13 4:34 PM
athsportsnutrition

Edited: 11/03/13 4:58 PM
whoabro - Was gonna talk shit on this because as you know most people who make stuff like this as retards and conmen but you are honest and knowledge. Consider me a fan. Phone Post 3.0

lol thanks man. I'm kind of like the middle ground between full on hippy and full on meat head.

11/7/13 7:45 PM
PanRoastedJinx
79 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

REVIEW:

MOTHER FACKING DELICIOUS!!!!!!!!

I received my samples yesterday and had 1 this morning for breakfast.  This is by far the best tasting protein I have ever had.  I have been using ON Complete Protein Diet for years.  I am switching to Hemp Gold as soon as I run out.  I was most impressed with how the mix blended in my shaker.  I wanted to get the true taste so I just did the mix and 14 ounces of water.  Facking delicious dudes.  Buy some, wit your money.

Thanks Stu - I'll be placing an order soon.  I only have a few weeks worth of the ON left.

11/7/13 7:51 PM
Docholiday32
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sweet! shipped on the 4th and got it on the 7th I live near Chico ca . Fast shipping thank you! Phone Post 3.0
11/7/13 7:51 PM
Docholiday32
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sweet! shipped on the 4th and got it on the 7th I live near Chico ca . Fast shipping thank you! Phone Post 3.0
11/7/13 7:53 PM
Docholiday32

Double post damn it ! Phone Post 3.0
11/7/13 8:03 PM
athsportsnutrition

PanRoastedJinx -

REVIEW:

I received my samples yesterday and had 1 this morning for breakfast.  This is by far the best tasting protein I have ever had.  I have been using ON Complete Protein Diet for years.  I am switching to Hemp Gold as soon as I run out.  I was most impressed with how the mix blended in my shaker.  I wanted to get the true taste so I just did the mix and 14 ounces of water.  Facking delicious dudes.  Buy some, wit your money.

Thanks Stu - I'll be placing an order soon.  I only have a few weeks worth of the ON left.

Thanks for posting back with a review!! When you place your order, give me your t shirt size and I'll throw in a free shirt for you! Phone Post 3.0
11/7/13 8:08 PM
athsportsnutrition

Docholiday32 - Sweet! shipped on the 4th and got it on the 7th I live near Chico ca . Fast shipping thank you! Phone Post 3.0

No problem! Thanks bro

11/7/13 8:12 PM
I submit cats
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'd suggest it with BlueDiamond Darkchocolate almond milk.
11/7/13 8:33 PM
PanRoastedJinx

athsportsnutrition - 
PanRoastedJinx -

REVIEW:

Thanks for posting back with a review!! When you place your order, give me your t shirt size and I'll throw in a free shirt for you! Phone Post 3.0

Right on my brother.  i appreciate that!!!!!!!!!

11/7/13 8:41 PM
Nilfux
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.