UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Organic Coconut Hemp Protein Instock!

11/7/13 8:42 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Nilfux
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub. Phone Post 3.0
11/7/13 8:56 PM
UGCTT_SidRival
401 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm not gonna lie. Ur protein is fucking delicious! Lol. Had it by itself mixed with water post workout the other day, and put it in a kale shake this morning. Tasted great both ways. Will definitely place an order when I get paid. Mahalo again for the samples! Phone Post 3.0
11/7/13 9:16 PM
athsportsnutrition
73 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Recovery Shakes for Combat Athletes
UGCTT_SidRival - I'm not gonna lie. Ur protein is fucking delicious! Lol. Had it by itself mixed with water post workout the other day, and put it in a kale shake this morning. Tasted great both ways. Will definitely place an order when I get paid. Mahalo again for the samples! Phone Post 3.0

Going straight rogan university right there lol.. Thanks bro! I'll throw in a shirt for you to rock, just let me know the size when you order!

11/7/13 9:45 PM
Nilfux
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PanRoastedJinx -

REVIEW:

MOTHER FACKING DELICIOUS!!!!!!!!

I received my samples yesterday and had 1 this morning for breakfast.  This is by far the best tasting protein I have ever had.  I have been using ON Complete Protein Diet for years.  I am switching to Hemp Gold as soon as I run out.  I was most impressed with how the mix blended in my shaker.  I wanted to get the true taste so I just did the mix and 14 ounces of water.  Facking delicious dudes.  Buy some, wit your money.

Thanks Stu - I'll be placing an order soon.  I only have a few weeks worth of the ON left.

I have to get a sample now! Phone Post 3.0
11/7/13 10:05 PM
athsportsnutrition
73 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nilfux - 
PanRoastedJinx -

REVIEW:

I received my samples yesterday and had 1 this morning for breakfast.  This is by far the best tasting protein I have ever had.  I have been using ON Complete Protein Diet for years.  I am switching to Hemp Gold as soon as I run out.  I was most impressed with how the mix blended in my shaker.  I wanted to get the true taste so I just did the mix and 14 ounces of water.  Facking delicious dudes.  Buy some, wit your money.

Thanks Stu - I'll be placing an order soon.  I only have a few weeks worth of the ON left.

I have to get a sample now! Phone Post 3.0

Send me an email with your shipping address and I'll send you one for free.

Stu

11/7/13 10:41 PM
Trejo
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Do you guys ship internationally?

I may have fabricated this potential nonsense but I think I heard somewhere hemp isn't allowed in some countries. Phone Post
11/7/13 11:24 PM
athsportsnutrition

Edited: 11/07/13 11:41 PM
Trejo -  Do you guys ship internationally?

I may have fabricated this potential nonsense but I think I heard somewhere hemp isn't allowed in some countries. Phone Post

We do but the shipping is a killer so not sure if it's worth it. Send me your shipping address to cs@athsportsnutrition.com and I'll get you a quote. Yeah there are some weird laws. In the US you can't grow hemp so we source it from Canada. (It's legal to sell though).

11/8/13 1:48 AM
falsecrack
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This stuff tastes great, easily best tasting supplement I've ever taken.  Awesome addition to my morning acai bowl

11/8/13 2:06 AM
PoundforPound
142 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It tastes like Cracklin Oat Bran. Absolutely delicious.

If it truly helps performance and works like a protein powder should then you've got a real winner on your hands Stu. Don't change a thing.
11/8/13 3:15 AM
JCON
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Got a sample today. Looking forward to trying it. Thanks again Stu Phone Post 3.0
11/8/13 1:47 PM
athsportsnutrition

falsecrack - 

This stuff tastes great, easily best tasting supplement I've ever taken.  Awesome addition to my morning acai bowl

Sweet, glad you like it!

11/8/13 1:50 PM
athsportsnutrition

PoundforPound - It tastes like Cracklin Oat Bran. Absolutely delicious.

If it truly helps performance and works like a protein powder should then you've got a real winner on your hands Stu. Don't change a thing.

Yup, hemp is actually the best plant/vegan protein out there because of the BCAA's, fiber and essential fatty acids. Thanks bro!!

11/8/13 3:36 PM
athsportsnutrition

JCON - Got a sample today. Looking forward to trying it. Thanks again Stu Phone Post 3.0
No prob let me know how it goes! Phone Post 3.0
11/8/13 8:05 PM
PanRoastedJinx
79 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

athsportsnutrition - 
PanRoastedJinx -

REVIEW:

Thanks for posting back with a review!! When you place your order, give me your t shirt size and I'll throw in a free shirt for you! Phone Post 3.0

Order placed my brother!!!!!!

Order number 1336.  I included my shirt size in the notes section of the order.  Thanks again Stu, for the good protein and the good vibes!!!!!!!

ps

DID I MENTION THIS PROTEIN IS FACKING DELICIOUS?!!!!!!

11/8/13 8:21 PM
justin@gosscpa.com
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great idea! Good luck with your business.
11/8/13 8:48 PM
Mustard Tiger
368 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt
11/8/13 9:02 PM
Mdson
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn, I'm bummed I live in Finland. Really wanted to get this stuff, especially after the good feedback everyone's giving.
11/9/13 7:55 PM
athsportsnutrition

justin@gosscpa.com - Great idea! Good luck with your business.

Thanks bro!!

11/9/13 8:52 PM
athsportsnutrition

Mdson - Damn, I'm bummed I live in Finland. Really wanted to get this stuff, especially after the good feedback everyone's giving.

I hope to get a European distributor to make shipping affordable. Sorry!

11/9/13 9:29 PM
UGCTT_SidRival
401 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

athsportsnutrition -
UGCTT_SidRival - I'm not gonna lie. Ur protein is fucking delicious! Lol. Had it by itself mixed with water post workout the other day, and put it in a kale shake this morning. Tasted great both ways. Will definitely place an order when I get paid. Mahalo again for the samples! Phone Post 3.0

Going straight rogan university right there lol.. Thanks bro! I'll throw in a shirt for you to rock, just let me know the size when you order!

Sounds good cousin. Will wear it proudly. And I'm gonna try my damnedest to get out to Tachi this Thursday and support Russell in his title scrap. It's only about an hour from me here in CA. TPF isn't ready for what Russ is bringin! 808TT all day! Phone Post 3.0
11/9/13 10:32 PM
8:30RezAtDorsia
136 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Relative to my interests.

I've been toying with the idea of adding hemp protein to my diet for a while. I've just been gun shy. Phone Post 3.0
11/9/13 10:53 PM
bigJ6464
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Be tryin it out soon Phone Post 3.0
11/11/13 1:32 PM
athsportsnutrition

8:30RezAtDorsia - Relative to my interests.

I've been toying with the idea of adding hemp protein to my diet for a while. I've just been gun shy. Phone Post 3.0
It's amazing you wont be disappointed. Phone Post 3.0
11/11/13 2:53 PM
athsportsnutrition

bigJ6464 - Be tryin it out soon Phone Post 3.0
Thanks lmk!! Phone Post 3.0
11/12/13 3:03 PM
athsportsnutrition

Mustard Tiger - ttt

Thanks for the ttt!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.