UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Marina Shafir hits Uriah Hall in the liver

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

10/31/13 8:54 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Vaginal Tear
90 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

devils advocate -

uriah hall couldn't except an alpha female and got what he deserved

marina is gonna maul cyborg on the feet and on the ground when they fight

^LOL. This fucking guy. Phone Post 3.0
10/31/13 9:02 PM
tbi0904
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Somewhere in America Bas is smiling just a little. Phone Post
10/31/13 9:56 PM
BackOffWarchild
719 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Did she talk shit about his jewelry and clothes afterwards, the flip him the bird?
11/1/13 2:27 PM
BigEyedFish
187 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BravoPUA - 
Tomas Andersson - So she fails to lean back 4 times in a row and rewards Uriah with a livershot for trying to teach it to her?

makes sense

hate dumb fucks who train like that

yep telling him 'thats not how I learned it' is so disrespectful. Its like saying 'no youre wrong, I wont do it'.

What the fuck is wrong with these judo broads?
11/1/13 7:20 PM
matt_the_kiwi
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What if an up and coming male fighter pulled this punk move in someone established like Hall in his home gym with no cameras rolling...
WMMA fighters are always talking about equality and not wanting to be treated differently... well practice that philosophy 24/7 and don't pull punk cheap shots that would get you kicked out of any amateur gym. That shit would only be accepted if it was a guys 1st week in training, and he'd get a tap on the shoulder and an explanation of how the world works. Isn't this lady supposed to be a black belt in judo and several fights deep on MMA? WTF... Phone Post 3.0
11/1/13 8:25 PM
Cyboth
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What's with all the critics on a focus pad exchange? Like she was supposed to go in there and be perfect? They're training and having fun, calm the fuck down. Phone Post
11/1/13 8:43 PM
Vulva Fabulous
1277 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is that Gastelum taking pics in the background near the end? I only noticed because the video froze at the exact moment. Looked like him Phone Post
11/2/13 12:23 AM
Sprawl 68
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wicked smahtMF - why is her tech looking so much better than Honda's? does she spend more time under someone besides Edwin?
under Edwin?
What are you asking here? Phone Post 3.0
11/2/13 12:44 AM
GladiatorGannon
435 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MrAntichrist - Not sure I would have kept holding pads for her after that.

Side note, how the fuck do they train with that obnoxious bullshit blaring over the speakers? Phone Post 3.0

Not sure if she would have kept standing for me to hold the pads with if she pulled that.

From a crusty old boxing coach in a similar situation - "Don't fuck around! You know I could put you in the corner and kill you and nobody would ever convict me".

He meant it too.
11/2/13 12:47 AM
GladiatorGannon
435 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cyboth -  What's with all the critics on a focus pad exchange? Like she was supposed to go in there and be perfect? They're training and having fun, calm the fuck down. Phone Post

Nobody is expected to be perfect the first time, but most everyone is expected to not sucker punch the coach when they get frustrated. Major character issue that wouldn't be tolerated at most gyms.

And by "not tolerated", I mean someone would kick the shit out of you.
11/2/13 1:03 AM
Koku_Ryuu

Blown out of proportion....didn't see any attitude....just mild frustration we all have seen before when working someone different. Just more publicity courtesy of Uriah Hall's dark-n-ass.

11/2/13 7:29 AM
JustAnotherMMAFan
311 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

She said she'd be ready for Cyborg in march!

Fingers crossed she will fight pro in Invicta 7!
11/2/13 8:34 AM
FightToLive
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wait until The Crippler hits ya!
11/2/13 11:39 AM
YouCantHandleMyRiddum
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

devils advocate - 

uriah hall couldn't except an alpha female and got what he deserved

marina is gonna maul cyborg on the feet and on the ground when they fight

Wow, very strong screen name to post content correlation.  Bravo on living up to the screen name lol. Excellent gimmick.

11/5/13 4:44 PM
stop_it_right_meow
152 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt

11/6/13 3:07 AM
Enemies

What a dumb cunt. She knew full well that a shot even of that power to the liver was going to hurt the guy more than any other legal shot. No wonder Ronda likes her.
11/6/13 7:51 AM
supercan
125 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub Phone Post
11/6/13 7:55 AM
supercan
125 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A full cup can be filled no more. I don't bother trying to coach and train guys that say, "That's not how I was." I'm training an 0-3 ammy guy right now and I told him if he didn't shut up, empty his cup, and learn something, I wasn't the guy for him. This dude is 0-3 and started out our first couple sessions acting like this chick. She will learn the hard way. Phone Post
11/6/13 10:20 AM
likatiga
95 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

supercan - A full cup can be filled no more. I don't bother trying to coach and train guys that say, "That's not how I was." I'm training an 0-3 ammy guy right now and I told him if he didn't shut up, empty his cup, and learn something, I wasn't the guy for him. This dude is 0-3 and started out our first couple sessions acting like this chick. She will learn the hard way. Phone Post
Well said Phone Post 3.0
11/6/13 10:32 AM
British101
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He should have spinning back kicked her in the boob Phone Post 3.0
11/6/13 12:25 PM
stop_it_right_meow
152 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

you guys ever been hit in the liver? Your body goes all whack and you cant do anything. Your mind is their but you are disconnected from your body. 

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.