UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Who has hit you the hardest you have ever been hit

10/31/13 7:25 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
BackOffWarchild
393 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Beer mug, back of my head, redneck bar, Eau Claire, Wisconsin, 2002. Don't even remember it. Woke up in the hospital around 7am the next morning.
10/31/13 7:25 PM
MrQ
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Aung la Nsang Phone Post 3.0
10/31/13 7:28 PM
Jody
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Josh Shockman. A liver kick that looked like a love tap to everyone else had me thinking that I would need a transplant.
10/31/13 7:29 PM
Jay-dog

Tie between Charles Bennett and Corey Hill. Neither were going full speed. Haha
10/31/13 7:32 PM
deadlysyn

FlyingKnee44 - A pro boxer named Derek Hinkey!!! I've seen him drop Frank Mir, Roy Nelson, Johnny Hendricks and bust up Forrest Griffen! He used to be the boxing coach at Striking Unlimited in Las Vegas! Ad he only weighs 165 pounds! He's the boxing coach at Cobra Kai BJJ in Las Vegas now. Phone Post 3.0

Derek dropped me my first time sparring MMA with a body blow. I think he seperated a rib I had a hard time sleeping for a few days couldn't even roll to my side. 

Derek did teach me a lot about boxing though he made my hands really good. 

10/31/13 7:34 PM
RampageFitsLikeAGlove

mongo54 - 
RampageFitsLikeAGlove - 
mongo54 - 
RampageFitsLikeAGlove - 

Gilbert Yvel...I think he dropped me about 4 times with liver shots.  Not fun.

I am in the Yvel club as well, also a liver shot. I sparred with him when he first moved to Vegas to learn BJJ from John Lewis......

Ha...good stuff.  I was actually with him last week.  A friend and I took a month trip to Europe so he picked us up in Amsterdam and brought us to his house for a traditional Dutch dinner with his family and then he took me out for the night.  The sparring session came up and he was laughing his ass off telling it.  Good dude.

He is a cool dude, he was also frustrated because it was his first bjj class and I was told not to treat him like a white belt, I wasn't a dick or anything but I kept catching him..... he got even

Oh so you're talking when he FIRST came to Vegas, like 10 years or so ago?  And not when he moved there about 5 years ago?  Ya I bet he was pretty green then on the ground.

10/31/13 7:44 PM
Drunkenirishfc
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post
10/31/13 7:51 PM
AristidesBrito
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Easy question, Crazy Horse.
10/31/13 8:01 PM
WrestlingSucks
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Saekson Janjira and I was only holding pads for him to kick. Thought I broke my arm.

It all started on my first day over there. He kept saying "You have potential..could be really good but kicks bowlsheeet. Let me show you kick"

He rattled off like 1000 kicks in ten seconds that all felt like baseball bats to the arms.

Also, I took a liver shot from a heavyweight a long time ago at Mohlers that made me see Jesus. It felt like everything in my body was being stabbed by a million knives that were on fire.
10/31/13 8:03 PM
abick23
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This mark krummine kid hit me pretty hard once , i threw a hissy fit and quit the gym Phone Post
10/31/13 8:05 PM
abick23
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MrQ - Aung la Nsang Phone Post 3.0
Seen him fight, he does hit hard Phone Post
10/31/13 8:10 PM
Naderhood
809 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sityodtong has a 135 prospect named Rico Discuillo who attended an MMA combine. All weight classes had a ton of guys representing them. They measured punching power with some fight science kind of machine (not one of those gay ass bar room punching machines) and Rico hit harder than anybody else there by a wide margin. Harder than the HW's, LHW's, MW's etc. His jab was harder than several dudes straight rights were. We all HATE sparring with him. He's a freak. Phone Post 3.0
10/31/13 8:12 PM
Naderhood
809 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Also, Court McGee was there and is a dickhead. He got mad when Rico out punched all his guys so he claimed the machine was broken. Then when he was told it wasn't he got madder and decided he was gonna hit the machine harder than Rico did. He throws a hook and it wasn't as hard as Rico's. He had to hit it several times before he finally beat Rico but he had to throw a hook to do it. Lol Phone Post 3.0
10/31/13 8:15 PM
TheLumberjackLisi
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jason Riley and Brad Orsbone (ammy) at the old Buckeye MMA. Phone Post 3.0
10/31/13 8:24 PM
mghan44
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Body shot from Matt Hamill. Some big chubby ex college basketball player hit me with the biggest, widest right hook ever thrown and had my ears ringing for days.

I don't have much experience sparring at all. Most of the other times I've been hit are all just street fights as a kid from people who don't know how to punch. So I have no idea how these guys punches compare to other fighters, although it seems that Matt's body shots are capable of hurting a lot of people.
10/31/13 8:25 PM
snail darter
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sam Ortiz -  I fought a guy named Adam Bass in 06'. Everytime he would land a clean shot it felt like a volt of electricity would run down my spine. Kid hit HARD Phone Post

Mr. Bass possibly took the hardest hits of his life that night.
10/31/13 8:25 PM
UGCTT Molsonmuscle360
227 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'd have to say it was a shot that didn't even knock me out, even though I've been knocked out before by a punch. Thing was, I was wearing a full face cage hockey helmet, and this dude was wearing a hockey glove. He fucking hit me so hard he dented my cage in like half an inch. Rattled the fuck outta my brain too.
10/31/13 8:29 PM
MentaL
528 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMO Server Files, The Cook

don't recall being hit hard in the sense that i got knocked out. But did get shocked to a guy who laid one on me without me expecting him to do it.  

10/31/13 8:30 PM
Danger'sDaddy
203 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Life :( Phone Post 3.0
10/31/13 8:37 PM
NFABeeJay
267 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

There are a couple. Pro Eric Irvin started out at 230ish and has moved down to 155 over the years. He still hits like a 230lb train and you never get just one punch.

Another mid level Ammy known to knock people out on local shows. He hasn't dropped me but plenty of times I see stars and think "holy shit"

This one isn't really a hard hitter but it's relentless.
Alex White another undefeated area Pro comes at you non stop and just brutalizes ya. He doesn't hit the hardest but all of them count and you definitely feel em. Phone Post 3.0
10/31/13 8:48 PM
rbl
172 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A big Russian southpaw. I had been practicing slipping jabs to the right and I slipped right into a huge hook coming the other way. Felt like an earthquake, I was still and everything else moved. Phone Post 3.0
10/31/13 8:54 PM
Ponyboy
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Livingstone Bramble.........I clinched until my vision returned.
10/31/13 9:31 PM
Kirik
1735 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The UnderGround, Mayor

I am so jealous of getting to spar Ras I Bramble. I loved his technique and power.

Hardest hits are maybe a pro lhy from Springfield called Steve Anderson. That was in the 90s. I don't know what happened to him. A kickboxer named Andy Long hit me really hard a lot of times in the 80s. I heard he sells nutritional supplements now. A boxer/TUFMan competitor named Salah Zabian hit me pretty hard too a few times, broke my nose pretty well. He was a really cool cat. I dunno what he is doing now, but I think his family owned a lot of businesses.

10/31/13 9:43 PM
FlyingKnee44

super nintendo -
FlyingKnee44 - A pro boxer named Derek Hinkey!!! I've seen him drop Frank Mir, Roy Nelson, Johnny Hendricks and bust up Forrest Griffen! He used to be the boxing coach at Striking Unlimited in Las Vegas! Ad he only weighs 165 pounds! He's the boxing coach at Cobra Kai BJJ in Las Vegas now. Phone Post 3.0
Bullshit a 165er dropped big country Phone Post 3.0
Ask Roy on Twitter! He will tell you about this guy. Phone Post 3.0
10/31/13 9:45 PM
FlyingKnee44

deadlysyn -
FlyingKnee44 - A pro boxer named Derek Hinkey!!! I've seen him drop Frank Mir, Roy Nelson, Johnny Hendricks and bust up Forrest Griffen! He used to be the boxing coach at Striking Unlimited in Las Vegas! Ad he only weighs 165 pounds! He's the boxing coach at Cobra Kai BJJ in Las Vegas now. Phone Post 3.0

Derek dropped me my first time sparring MMA with a body blow. I think he seperated a rib I had a hard time sleeping for a few days couldn't even roll to my side. 

Derek did teach me a lot about boxing though he made my hands really good. 

Dude is no joke! Where did you train with at? Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.