UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Who has hit you the hardest you have ever been hit

10/31/13 9:45 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
FlyingKnee44
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

deadlysyn -
FlyingKnee44 - A pro boxer named Derek Hinkey!!! I've seen him drop Frank Mir, Roy Nelson, Johnny Hendricks and bust up Forrest Griffen! He used to be the boxing coach at Striking Unlimited in Las Vegas! Ad he only weighs 165 pounds! He's the boxing coach at Cobra Kai BJJ in Las Vegas now. Phone Post 3.0

Derek dropped me my first time sparring MMA with a body blow. I think he seperated a rib I had a hard time sleeping for a few days couldn't even roll to my side. 

Derek did teach me a lot about boxing though he made my hands really good. 

Dude is no joke! Where did you train with at? Phone Post 3.0
10/31/13 10:00 PM
owlfeeder
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

marcus hicks. guy hits hard.
10/31/13 10:16 PM
bambam238171
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hector Lombard by I mile I have been a pro for almost 10 years and spared with a lot of famous fighters and him by a long shot Phone Post 3.0
10/31/13 10:20 PM
shadysavagecameonmaiaface
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I got clocked by a 200-ish pound Samoan guy one. I'm like a buck fifty soaking wet. Closest I've ever come to going out cold from a punch.

Couldn't eat my corn pops for breakfast the next morning.

:(... Phone Post 3.0
10/31/13 10:21 PM
RileyPust
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nobody ever hit me harder than Betty, that robust old girl. She hit like a truck even though she was really just my dad's Cutlass Supreme.
10/31/13 10:33 PM
DrPeterVenkman
185 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Though he isn't taken too seriously in this forum, Aaron Brink is the most heavy handed dude I have ever been hit by. And I have sparred with a lot of guys, pros included. It is so weird, the power that guy has. Phone Post 3.0
10/31/13 10:39 PM
MMFT

To the face it was probably this random ammy boxer I was training. He was pretty athletic but didn't have hands. Guess I got a little too relaxed and he caught me moving in with an awkward punch straight to the nose. Only nosebleed I've ever gotten fighting. And it hurt like a bitch to train for about 2-3 weeks. I was 145lbs he was about 170lbs. Best punch of his life!
To the body it was probably Juddah Legge. Almost had to take a knee... ALMOST. I was 155lbs he was like 245ish.
10/31/13 10:46 PM
MT11

rockafella - The government followed closely by the ex wife.
VU Phone Post 3.0
10/31/13 10:54 PM
prolurker22
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Had a hi lift jack kick back at me with my jeep on the other end, hit me on the right side of my jaw. Saw stars, that's for sure. Phone Post 3.0
10/31/13 10:55 PM
Ramy Daoud
134 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt Phone Post 3.0
10/31/13 11:09 PM
JBax1991
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That bitch named life had one hell of a left hook. Phone Post 3.0
11/1/13 12:01 AM
bambam238171
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hector Lombard by I mile I have been a pro for almost 10 years and spared with a lot of famous fighters and he hits harder and faster than any of them and I have sparred with chuck Robbie etc when hector is on he is a monster Phone Post 3.0
11/1/13 12:30 AM
wpipes
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Seth Kleinbeck...and I'm sure Alan Belcher agrees with me. Phone Post 3.0
11/1/13 12:47 AM
The Pendulum
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

There was a guy named Dan at my gym (he's since left) but he knocked me up in the air with knees in the clinch, like my feet were a good foot off the ground type thing. He was probably 198lbs, I'm 181.

With punches though, I held focus mitts for Patrick Coté once. Went to the doctors the next morning because my hands were swollen up like crazy and I thought he'd broken them. Phone Post
11/1/13 12:57 AM
ThugRose
285 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pat barry leg kicks
Melvin's guillard right hand Phone Post 3.0
11/1/13 12:58 AM
ThugRose
285 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oh and almost forgot. Anything mike Richman throws most heavy hands for his size. Phone Post 3.0
11/1/13 1:18 AM
BobbyBigLug
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Probably Justin Eilers. Sparring with him was the closest I've ever been to being knocked out in sparring. Every punch hurt. Phone Post 3.0
11/1/13 1:33 AM
lumberjack27
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ray Jackson back in 1988 in Hong King, hit me with a standing hammer fist to the top of my head that knocked me out cold Phone Post 3.0
11/1/13 1:42 AM
Brian McLaughlin
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jamie Varner, dude hits like a ton of bricks Phone Post
11/1/13 1:51 AM
thebearbohland
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Malvert the Janitor - My dad... Phone Post 3.0
Sadly this hahaha me and my dad have had a couple of good scraps lol Phone Post 3.0
11/1/13 2:01 AM
DamienVB
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Here's me story of the first time I ever saw "spots".

I just got done with my first official ammy fight and we had a lot of new guys in the gym. I got teamed up with a new guy that was a high school and college (like LOW division) football player. I asked him before we sparred, "So have you ever sparred before or anything?". He said "Yeah, but like backyard fighting stuff". So I was all good and everything but he was a big dude (me being 145 and he at 200) so i would just be more active. Turns out he didn't have a mouth piece to spar with so my coach said, "Uh Damien, don't hit his face at all."

So I'm game and we start up. I'm leg kicking and body shoting as much as I can. After 2 minutes, I get frustrated and go for a really awkward liver punch that I telegraphed from a mile away. When he SIDESTEPPED and I missed, I saw he cock his right hand and I said to myself "Oh dammit, I'm about to get hit hard."

I got rocked and saw stars while I dropped to my knees. Sucked balls but yeah, that's what happened. Haha.
11/1/13 2:14 AM
Feelz Good

Been hit really hard multiple times in training, shit was different back in the 90's. This guy, Nathan Teodoro, hit me so fucking hard though. It wasn't malicious. Just a mean right cross and a back kick that would make Joe Rogan cringe. Phone Post 3.0
11/1/13 3:10 AM
AristidesBrito
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ponyboy - Livingstone Bramble.........I clinched until my vision returned.

Pony you sparred with Livingstone !!! When was this ? He was an animal, super super nice guy too.
11/1/13 4:54 AM
Jesus KO'd stayrad

Some random guy while I was drunk sleeping on a bench outside a nightclub once for no reason when I woke up after the punch the cunt ran away laughing. Had a black eye for about a month haha Phone Post 3.0
11/1/13 6:10 AM
YourStoryisCoolBro

Aldo/Stephens Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.