UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Who has hit you the hardest you have ever been hit

11/1/13 8:27 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Snappy Whistleteeth
125 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I was talking shit to my brother on our way to school. Next thing I know, I'm flat on my back and I could feel my lips inflating while blood ran down my chin.

Fucker pulled a wooden sign out of the ground and smashed me in the face. Phone Post 3.0
11/1/13 9:43 AM
ganderwitz
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Crazy horse and Tim means were pretty close. Means layed me out something nasty! Phone Post 3.0
11/1/13 9:45 AM
jTheHybridwolff
180 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A pro 135er named Anthony Durnell
I've sparred and been hit by some big guys but NOONE has ever had the snap in their punches as Anthony did ! Phone Post 3.0
11/1/13 10:31 AM
Sam Ortiz
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

snail darter -
Sam Ortiz -  I fought a guy named Adam Bass in 06'. Everytime he would land a clean shot it felt like a volt of electricity would run down my spine. Kid hit HARD Phone Post

Mr. Bass possibly took the hardest hits of his life that night.
Thanks man ...

...we both got banged up pretty good. There were no winners in that fight .... Phone Post
11/1/13 10:32 AM
Shoryuken Rw

I don't know, it's a toss up between the time I got laid the fuck out by a punch to the throat (not knocked out, I got back up to finish the dance) or the time I saw tweetie birds from an uppercut that I bobbed into. That shit was just like the cartoons. Phone Post 3.0
11/1/13 10:32 AM
Ponyboy
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

AristidesBrito - 
Ponyboy - Livingstone Bramble.........I clinched until my vision returned.

Pony you sparred with Livingstone !!! When was this ? He was an animal, super super nice guy too.

Late 1980/early 1981 at Elizabeth Virrick gym in coconut grove.

Didn't last long but I saw his elbows nearly touching in front of his waist so I hooked them which caused them to hit together and gave him tingling fingers and a lot of pain.

Took a break as he shook his hands out and went back to work............he got inside faster than I have ever seen anybody come in and I realized at that moment that my reach advantage was worthless against guys who were that fast.

I saw joe frazier, ali, and gene lebel at that gym and I guess someone gave frazier a T-shirt because he walked to the ring wearing a yellow one with the gym name in one of his biggest fights.
11/1/13 10:55 AM
mongo54
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RampageFitsLikeAGlove - 
mongo54 - 
RampageFitsLikeAGlove - 
mongo54 - 
RampageFitsLikeAGlove - 

Gilbert Yvel...I think he dropped me about 4 times with liver shots.  Not fun.

I am in the Yvel club as well, also a liver shot. I sparred with him when he first moved to Vegas to learn BJJ from John Lewis......

Ha...good stuff.  I was actually with him last week.  A friend and I took a month trip to Europe so he picked us up in Amsterdam and brought us to his house for a traditional Dutch dinner with his family and then he took me out for the night.  The sparring session came up and he was laughing his ass off telling it.  Good dude.

He is a cool dude, he was also frustrated because it was his first bjj class and I was told not to treat him like a white belt, I wasn't a dick or anything but I kept catching him..... he got even

Oh so you're talking when he FIRST came to Vegas, like 10 years or so ago?  And not when he moved there about 5 years ago?  Ya I bet he was pretty green then on the ground.

Yeah, he had no ground at all, a fairly quick learner though. I always wonder why he doesn't do better on the ground now.
11/1/13 11:20 AM
Shinsplint
142 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Reverse elbow by my father when I was about 18. He was trying to pull a rope that was stuck in the ground out and I was standing behind him when it broke.

Remember hearing the snap of the rope and seeing the sky as I flew through the air.
Not much else. Phone Post 3.0
11/1/13 11:31 AM
WrestleFook

Alexei Roberts Phone Post 3.0
11/1/13 12:00 PM
bignightmare
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mighty Mo hits MOTHERTRUCKING hard.

Dave Cryer hits about the same

Ray Lizama has insane power. Its a weird power as that he is ambidextrous and you cant tell if he hit you with his jab or power hand...they both can fold you at the knees.

Only guy to ever ko me was Fat John. 360 pounds connecting to the temple after I hit him with a liver shot and got greedy and reached for a second one woke up and tried chasing him around the mat. I was swinging at him......sort of. He was already off the mat and on the other side of the gym inside the ring now. Must have been out for a few minutos...
11/1/13 3:36 PM
BigFightFan
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Snappy Whistleteeth - I was talking shit to my brother on our way to school. Next thing I know, I'm flat on my back and I could feel my lips inflating while blood ran down my chin.

Fucker pulled a wooden sign out of the ground and smashed me in the face. Phone Post 3.0
You got my VU for today. Lol

Hardest I ever got hit was when I got jumped in the toilets at a local bar. Two guys, one much bigger than me and one skinnier than me. I was taking a beating for a few mins when I realised I had to do something or they were just gonna beat me til they got tired. I ended up slamming the small one into the urinal head first and heading for the exits. Got cut up pretty bad by their pint glasses too but I ended up having a broken nose,eye socket,jaw and cheek bone. Wankers. Cheapshot while I had my dick in my hand. Phone Post 3.0
11/1/13 4:03 PM
Brian McLaughlin
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fortunately he never really pulled the trigger against me, but Adlan Amagov used to drop people like a bad habit. I just read an interview with Diego Sanchez saying Adlan put him down with the hardest kick he ever felt. If you were looking to go hard with Adlan you had to say goodbye to your loved ones and make sure you chose a worthy beneficiary Phone Post
11/1/13 4:05 PM
ChrisWeidmanedmydiameter
129 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FlyingKnee44 - A pro boxer named Derek Hinkey!!! I've seen him drop Frank Mir, Roy Nelson, Johnny Hendricks and bust up Forrest Griffen! He used to be the boxing coach at Striking Unlimited in Las Vegas! Ad he only weighs 165 pounds! He's the boxing coach at Cobra Kai BJJ in Las Vegas now. Phone Post 3.0
Quite an impressive list Phone Post
11/1/13 4:17 PM
baby-silverback
329 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Benji Radach

Rattled my head so bad I still have sinus issues Phone Post
11/1/13 4:29 PM
Twelve Gage
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Charles "Showboat" Davis.

Pro heavyweight. He knocked right through the ropes.
11/1/13 4:36 PM
pk7tanner
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In 93 or 94 I was sparring with the local Golden Gloves HW champ (I was 150) and walked into a straight right in the middle of the ring. It sent into the ropes and at least half that was in the air. It didn't knock me out and I didn't even realize I'd been hit that hard. I came off the ropes and got in close to avoid his reach, but he wasn't fighting back. I look up and realized he was saying something, but between his mouthpiece and the ringing in my ears, I couldn't understand him. The coach got in the ring and said "you're done for the day." I took my head gear off and then I felt it. Every muscle in my neck started hurting. I looked at my coach and said "I walked right into that one"
The only other time I was hit that hard was taking a head first spill off a wave runner at 50-60 mph. Once the adrenaline wore off it felt exactly like the punch.
11/1/13 4:40 PM
Built Like A Fedor
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Very entertaining thread! VTFU, OP! Phone Post 3.0
11/1/13 5:11 PM
Son of Neckbone
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Either a Spencer Fisher knee or headkick from a mule named Clyde. Both times my spirit and body detached briefly like it was some kind of goddamned Lifetime movie about near death experience.
11/1/13 5:16 PM
TwoCanVanneDamne
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CowboysStuntDouble - I went to a boxing gym near my campus to try to get back some of my hand speed and ended up sparring with their heavyweight. Guy hit me so hard he gave me a damn concussion and I lost a tooth through a mouthpiece and a headgear. Phone Post 3.0
How big are you?

Why was he going so hard in traning? Phone Post 3.0
11/1/13 5:25 PM
Snappy Whistleteeth
125 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BigFightFan -
Snappy Whistleteeth - I was talking shit to my brother on our way to school. Next thing I know, I'm flat on my back and I could feel my lips inflating while blood ran down my chin.

You got my VU for today. Lol

Hardest I ever got hit was when I got jumped in the toilets at a local bar. Two guys, one much bigger than me and one skinnier than me. I was taking a beating for a few mins when I realised I had to do something or they were just gonna beat me til they got tired. I ended up slamming the small one into the urinal head first and heading for the exits. Got cut up pretty bad by their pint glasses too but I ended up having a broken nose,eye socket,jaw and cheek bone. Wankers. Cheapshot while I had my dick in my hand. Phone Post 3.0
Back at you brutha, that's a crazy story. Phone Post 3.0
11/1/13 5:28 PM
OGT

Don't know, never saw him Phone Post
11/1/13 5:44 PM
rodhicks
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bob Stines and Mike The Machine Bruce. I remember reading an interview with Ian Freeman who said Stines hit him harder than anyone else he fought Phone Post 3.0
11/1/13 5:54 PM
WildFireJoe
261 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Unfortunately living in the middle of nowhere I don't get to really train with pros.

But the hardest body shot I remember taking came from this dude back when I did TKD. He was an ammy boxer visiting family in the area and just wanted to have some fun. I was pretty small, but he wasn't much bigger and only a year older. He threw a jab that I slipped but he slammed a massive right hook into my kidney. The was the first "real" body shot I ever took, I swear I felt my spine shift.

Worst head shot I took was not even a year ago. I walked full on into an uppercut from a guy that had about 70lbs on me. I staggered back, saw stars, tweaked a nerve in my neck and my left arm felt like it was on fire after. I shook my head, my partner asked me if I was okay and I said, "Yeah... did you punch me in the arm too?"

The recovery for that uppercut was about a week. I would go to classes and forget how to read, forget what I was writing while I was writing it, concentration issues... messed me up pretty good. Partly my fault for having my mouth open.
11/1/13 6:16 PM
Ryan10
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Guy named Clint who trains at Factory X with the Camozzi brothers. We were doing circuit sparring and slipped my jab and lands a nasty body hook followed up with an uppercut. Instantly keeled over gasping for wind.
11/1/13 6:28 PM
JamesPowell
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

When I fought Dave Herman it was a knee to the face but it still sucked the most Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.