UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> King Mo not a fan of internet message boards

11/1/13 8:07 PM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground Blog
1167 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts.com

Muhammed Lawal, better known as 'King Mo', will be looking to get revenge against Emmanuel Newton when they square off at Bellator 106 Saturday. He also will look to shut up the shit talkers on the internet, although he doesn't read there comments:

“I don’t go to that many websites. For what? So I can go read a bunch of stuff from fans who don’t know (expletive)?” said Lawal when asked if the criticism from fans about his “lucky” comment bothered him.

“What are they gonna tell me about fighting? How can a (expletive) tell me about my jab when he’s never thrown a jab before?

“Let’s be real. That’s like me saying, ‘Hey, you’re frying that chicken wrong,’ when I ain’t ever fried a chicken in my life.  Or, ‘Hey, you shouldn’t be cooking ribs that way,’ when I’ve never cooked ribs before. Or what about a pool? ‘That pool needs chlorine,’ when I have no idea what I’m talking about.”

Lawal has a message for critics (words that I’m not about to reprint here), and tells me to leave them a little reply in the MMAWeekly.com comment sections.

He says to tell them “that’s from King Mo.”

“They live on the internet,” he continues. “I have a life. I got family. I got friends. I got places to go. I don’t spend time lollygagging and posting on message boards. I’m better than that.”

read entire article...

11/1/13 8:08 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
AllAmericanBoxing
212 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fuck that guy. Phone Post
11/1/13 8:09 PM
JohnnyChrist
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't ever see that much of what he's talking about on this board. At all. 

I don't remember many instances of Shane Carwin coming on this board and posters telling him how to properly do a double leg.

11/1/13 8:09 PM
The Fella
110 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

King Mo hates message boards ....then goes and posts on Facebook....so much better.

*rollseyes

11/1/13 8:10 PM
ranier wolfcastle
996 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

seems that most pros will check the boards where they get 75% support. but a few guys will piss em off and they'll end up generalizing all posters as idiot trash talkers

11/1/13 8:10 PM
The Acorn
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Somewhat true.
11/1/13 8:14 PM
MediumRareMistake
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I asked king mo on twitter a couple years ago when he was gonna come fight rampage in the UFC and he said I had jungle fever and I was bitch made lol. Great guy Phone Post 3.0
11/1/13 8:15 PM
JohnnyChrist

ranier wolfcastle - 

seems that most pros will check the boards where they get 75% support. but a few guys will piss em off and they'll end up generalizing all posters as idiot trash talkers

You'll see posters from time to time comment on fighters personalities that post here. Or even comment on, say, when a fighter's prime was. But how often do you see a poster tell a fighter how to do their job?

Most of the time, especially when a fighter is nice, they get mostly support from posters here. Like, 95%. And the others get banned anyway.

11/1/13 8:16 PM
SteezeIrwinJr
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

War Newton imo. Phone Post 3.0
11/1/13 8:22 PM
Bisping=Gatekeeper4Life
174 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Seems butt hurt after the lolz we had at that spinning back fist.

*spins and flicks the bird in his general direction* Phone Post 3.0
11/1/13 8:22 PM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
558 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I kind of get the feeling that he likes talking crap about anyone and anything he feels like, but then gets offended if anyone says anything negative about him or doesn't like what he's saying. Phone Post
11/1/13 8:24 PM
PrettyBoy
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I like the cut of his jib. Phone Post 3.0
11/1/13 8:25 PM
time traveling 12er
188 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He's just bitter he didn't take the advice to side step that spinning back fist.
11/1/13 8:25 PM
MarkRobinson
1284 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I remember when King Mo used to post here. Idiots ran him off.

11/1/13 8:26 PM
Gilkuja

Lol at needing to perform an activity in order to comment on it. Ive never plqyed a down of professional football but I can see broken coverage from a mile away. I can see when a guy drops his hands and gets kod by a spinning backfist without having to fight in a cage. Phone Post
11/1/13 8:32 PM
KZTT_FawkingxD
121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wouldn't be either if people kept posting gifs of me getting knocked out lol Phone Post 3.0
11/1/13 8:34 PM
Ace5002
85 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If he has in head his head that punch was lucky and not something to watch for, it has a likelihood of happening again. Phone Post 3.0
11/1/13 8:36 PM
Vote me down

Newton by spinning back fist. Again.
11/1/13 8:38 PM
DreamSTi

MarkRobinson - 

I remember when King Mo used to post here. Idiots ran him off.

So he has thin skin is what your saying?
11/1/13 8:38 PM
Tommyunited

TriumphUnited.com, MarketingCoordinator
Lol at all the stereotypes he mentioned. Chicken ribs and swimming. Phone Post 3.0
11/1/13 8:44 PM
Raxbot
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/01/13 8:45 PM
LOL
11/1/13 8:45 PM
nostripewhite

I would never tell him how to get KTFO, he clearly has the experience advantage there. Phone Post 3.0
11/1/13 8:45 PM
Raxbot
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

time traveling 12er - He's just bitter he didn't take the advice to side step that spinning back fist.

You win the internets today. King Mo has no idea why.
11/1/13 8:49 PM
liquidrob
115 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Get em talking Mo
11/1/13 8:49 PM
Mark Hunts Pet Monkey
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fragile ego. Him and Rampage should be buddies. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.