UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Did Alvarez diss bjorn?

11/3/13 1:46 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
JustPeed
172 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I was out tonight, didn't get to see the fights. In Alvarez's post fight interview did he mention any discontent with the limbo he was put in the part year and a half?

And what must Bjorn be thinking, i.saw a gif of them starting to interview eddie and he literally looks down and shakes his head. Thats a bad look, he looked like $kalla playing favorites.

Then again the guy who wanted to.and tried to leave his company, just won the championship. I guess he is a lil stressed. If eddie held back in the post fight interview, when he sees whay bjorn did, i bet he wishes he really gave him something to look pissed about. Phone Post
11/3/13 1:08 AM
JustPeed
172 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt Phone Post
11/3/13 1:16 AM
CindyO
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I thought he was pretty dismissive of Bjorn, understandably so.

Cindy Phone Post 3.0
11/3/13 1:25 AM
JustPeed

CindyO - I thought he was pretty dismissive of Bjorn, understandably so.

Cindy Phone Post 3.0
What was said? Phone Post
11/3/13 1:50 AM
JustPeed

Ttt Phone Post
11/3/13 2:08 AM
Ep32nv
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I thought it was odd Bjorn didn't give him the belt when they announced who won.

Bjorn held it for a few moments until Jimmy interviewed him. Phone Post 3.0
11/3/13 2:09 AM
FETT_the geek
185 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JustPeed - 

Cindy Phone Post 3.0

Everything but "thank you Bellator or Bjorn", I think he even thanked his cat.
11/3/13 2:15 AM
Porkchop

FETT_the geek - 
JustPeed - 

Cindy Phone Post 3.0

It could have only been made better if he thanked Dana White for support during a tough year....
11/3/13 2:16 AM
FETT_the geek
185 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Porkchop - 
FETT_the geek - 
JustPeed - 

Cindy Phone Post 3.0

It could have only been made better if he thanked Dana White for support during a tough year....

Ha

11/3/13 2:21 AM
ShoreBreaker420
1011 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FETT_the geek -
JustPeed - 

Cindy Phone Post 3.0

Funny Phone Post 3.0
11/3/13 2:42 AM
JustPeed

Lol Phone Post
11/3/13 2:45 AM
Papi Chingon
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bjorn can be seen shaking his head walking behind Alvarez with the belt while he was being interviewed. It was hilarious. Hopefully someone will gif it.
11/3/13 2:45 AM
cdmontgo
110 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The recorded interview they showed before the walkouts showed him saying the year off helped him get healthy. Other than that, he didn't address it.
11/3/13 3:00 AM
Bentleysuper8

FETT_the geek - 
JustPeed - 

Cindy Phone Post 3.0

To be fair, Eddies cat was instrumental in his training camp.
11/3/13 3:52 AM
88samurai88
257 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Papi Chingon - Bjorn can be seen shaking his head walking behind Alvarez with the belt while he was being interviewed. It was hilarious. Hopefully someone will gif it.
There is a Gif in another thread in here. Phone Post 3.0
11/3/13 4:04 AM
DamnSevern
1198 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bentleysuper8 - 
FETT_the geek - 
JustPeed - 

Cindy Phone Post 3.0

To be fair, Eddies cat was instrumental in his training camp.

agreed
Cats Are the Best Musicians

11/3/13 4:12 AM
time traveling 12er
194 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

People that were at the fight said that as soon as the cameras were off of him, Eddie took off the belt and threw it on the ground and left it there. His wife had to pick it up apologetically as they left the ring.
11/3/13 4:25 AM
88samurai88
257 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

time traveling 12er - People that were at the fight said that as soon as the cameras were off of him, Eddie took off the belt and threw it on the ground and left it there. His wife had to pick it up apologetically as they left the ring.
Wow @ this. Understandable though im sure eddie thinks that bjorn and bellator is a big piece of $H!t. Its just a pay check/work for him right now. He knows that eventually he will be where he belongs. Phone Post 3.0
11/3/13 4:30 AM
Oontyex

88samurai88 -
time traveling 12er - People that were at the fight said that as soon as the cameras were off of him, Eddie took off the belt and threw it on the ground and left it there. His wife had to pick it up apologetically as they left the ring.
Wow @ this. Understandable though im sure eddie thinks that bjorn and bellator is a big piece of $H!t. Its just a pay check/work for him right now. He knows that eventually he will be where he belongs. Phone Post 3.0
If this is true, can't believe no one filmed it Phone Post 3.0
11/3/13 4:33 AM
MrAntichrist
132 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Holy fuck if true Phone Post 3.0
11/3/13 4:35 AM
Condit_2139
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^^ If Bjorn is shaking his head like that after a fight that just brought so much attention to Bellator, he really is stupid. Regardless of who won should show the upmost respect to both fighters. Phone Post 3.0
11/3/13 4:36 AM
time traveling 12er
194 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I read it on Sherdog so who knows if it's true. There are a bunch of UGers that went so maybe one of them saw something.
11/3/13 7:05 AM
Wicked smahtMF

time traveling 12er - People that were at the fight said that as soon as the cameras were off of him, Eddie took off the belt and threw it on the ground and left it there. His wife had to pick it up apologetically as they left the ring.

whoa. can we confirm? in for MOHR
11/3/13 7:13 AM
octo_dad
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sounds like bullshit. Phone Post
11/3/13 7:26 AM
stevekt
619 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't think the story of throwing the belt is true. He can be seen wearing the belt walking back to the dressing room in the post fight interview vid where he mentions going fishing. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.