UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> The Voice Versus Bas Rutten Trailer

11/4/13 6:15 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Michael Schiavello
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Voice Versus Bas Rutten premieres this Friday night on AXS TV

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdEtILTIb9s

"The Voice" Michael Schiavello
@SchiavelloVOICE
11/4/13 6:20 PM
UGCTT_Bromovich
339 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Michael Schiavello - The Voice Versus Bas Rutten premieres this Friday night on AXS TV

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdEtILTIb9s

@SchiavelloVOICE

11/4/13 6:21 PM
Michael Schiavello
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks for doing that mate.

@SchiavelloVOICE
11/4/13 6:23 PM
UGCTT_Bromovich
339 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Michael Schiavello - Thanks for doing that mate.

@SchiavelloVOICE

No problem mate!

11/4/13 6:28 PM
mikinoki
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great!Can't wait!!!
11/4/13 7:34 PM
Michael Schiavello

I think you'll all enjoy it immensely

@SchiavelloVOICE
11/4/13 7:39 PM
Keithadamberrydotcom
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awesome! When's it air? I love these shows! Phone Post
11/4/13 7:39 PM
Keithadamberrydotcom
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Friday night... Can't wait! Phone Post
11/4/13 7:42 PM
William Colosimo
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt
11/5/13 3:44 PM
Michael Schiavello

Airs Friday night

@SchiavelloVOICE
11/5/13 4:54 PM
Ice Cold Igors Right Hand
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

4l8r Phone Post
11/6/13 10:52 AM
Michael Schiavello

Thanks, two more nights to go.

@SchiavelloVOICE
11/6/13 11:07 AM
mcgoogle66
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can't wait to see this...looks awesome, Voice! You're always entertaining, even if I don't agree with your viewpoints at times! Keep 'em coming!!! Phone Post
11/6/13 11:12 AM
Kirik
1365 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The UnderGround, Mayor

I am looking forward to this one like it is a fight! :-)

11/6/13 11:28 AM
ender852
110 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yesssssss Phone Post
11/6/13 12:54 PM
Warriormmd
113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

YES! Phone Post 3.0
11/6/13 1:00 PM
BrCutter
189 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Michael Schiavello - Airs Friday night

@SchiavelloVOICE
It's a great show and a good format. I'm bummed when there's a week without it. I'll watch a replay. This Bas one was much needed! Phone Post
11/7/13 11:16 AM
Michael Schiavello

Kirik - 

I am looking forward to this one like it is a fight! :-)

Thanks Kirk, it's a good one, I'm sure you will enjoy!

"The Voice"Michael Schiavello
@SchiavelloVOICE
11/7/13 11:20 AM
RickStorm
1512 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Forum Admin

Love the show, but this ones gonna be good!

Cant wait

11/8/13 12:15 PM
Michael Schiavello

The premiere is tonight on AXS TV.

I will be live tweeting during the premiere and giving away some prizes including Bas Rutten Bobble Heads.

@SchiavelloVOICE

11/8/13 2:05 PM
BrCutter
189 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt Phone Post
11/9/13 4:37 PM
chaplinshouse
650 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/09/13 5:01 PM

just saw it.  great interviewee as always. bas is my first choice in mma to share a beer and some stories.  some good questions

i wish michael s would think on his feet more.  he is so bad at asking the obvious follow up questions, all he's doing is waiting for bas to finish answer so he can ask the next question.  i know they have a short period of time and i like that not too much screen time is wasted on mike making conversation, but ask the obvious questions and get out of robot mode.  have a conversation

for example bas said he chose fighting over modeling and it was a mistake.  ??   Michael on robot mode: next question 

he also will cut off his subject to RE-ask the very question they're in the process of answering.  i've never seen that before.  he did it with the "do you ever feel guilty about beating someone up" question and a few other ones.  better than certain interviewees i could name that cut off interesting answers in progress to talk about themselves (a certain podcaster i could name) but weird tendency here

lasty michael shakes a man's hand like a lady.  he just grabs the fingers only, no palm.  never seen that from a straight male before

constructive criticism as a show fan.  and i only underscore that obvious point because i just realized this is mike's thread lol.  no dishepec

11/9/13 6:04 PM
Keithadamberrydotcom

chaplinshouse -

just saw it.  great interviewee as always. bas is my first choice in mma to share a beer and some stories.  some good questions

i wish michael s would think on his feet more.  he is so bad at asking the obvious follow up questions, all he's doing is waiting for bas to finish answer so he can ask the next question.  i know they have a short period of time and i like that not too much screen time is wasted on mike making conversation, but ask the obvious questions and get out of robot mode.  have a conversation

for example bas said he chose fighting over modeling and it was a mistake.  ??   Michael on robot mode: next question 

he also will cut off his subject to RE-ask the very question they're in the process of answering.  i've never seen that before.  he did it with the "do you ever feel guilty about beating someone up" question and a few other ones.  better than certain interviewees i could name that cut off interesting answers in progress to talk about themselves (a certain podcaster i could name) but weird tendency here

lasty michael shakes a man's hand like a lady.  he just grabs the fingers only, no palm.  never seen that from a straight male before

constructive criticism as a show fan.  and i only underscore that obvious point because i just realized this is mike's thread lol.  no dishepec

Mike does a great job. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.