UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Dana's Fight for the Troops Vlog

11/4/13 11:56 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
TheOne
92 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dana's Fight for the Troops Vlog
11/4/13 11:58 PM
Kick Boxe
92 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

thx

11/5/13 12:05 AM
Kick Boxe

I guess D12 didn't see Meltzer's 166 numbers

11/5/13 12:14 AM
XcessiveZ
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks bro. Phone Post 3.0
11/5/13 12:26 AM
TheOne

Things I took away from it:

- Dwight Howard is delusional, he thinks the whole "6 months sprawl training" thing is real. lol

- Chandler Parsons is kinda a pussy, or just has 0 ego.

- They joked about 10 million dollars except thats probably nothing for them .

- Gil says "bro" alot.

- Shawn Jordan is a cool dude.

- Girls are girls no matter if their a fighter or not.

- I never understood these monsters so amped up for a fight only to be held back before their entrance by some small guy or in this case, a chick.

- Junior is cool as fuck too.

11/5/13 12:26 AM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
517 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"This card is stacked". -_____- Phone Post 3.0
11/5/13 12:31 AM
UGCTT_granite007
138 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wish it was longer.(that's what she said).

11/5/13 12:33 AM
angryguy
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dana is much taller than faber and much shorter than the basketball players Phone Post
11/5/13 1:29 AM
If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much

TheOne - 

- Dwight Howard is delusional, he thinks the whole "6 months sprawl training" thing is real. lol

- Gil says "bro" alot.

- I never understood these monsters so amped up for a fight only to be held back before their entrance by some small guy or in this case, a chick.

I think Dwight knows he would lose but he would take 10 million to get KTFO. Honestly, who here wouldn't take 10 million to get in the cage for a sanctioned fight? I don't care who I am up against, I'll sign up to fight for $10,000,000.00

I think Parsons just has no ego, seems like a cool guy in all of his interviews.
11/5/13 1:36 AM
TheOne

If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much - 
TheOne - 

- Gil says "bro" alot.

I think Dwight knows he would lose but he would take 10 million to get KTFO. Honestly, who here wouldn't take 10 million to get in the cage for a sanctioned fight? I don't care who I am up against, I'll sign up to fight for $10,000,000.00

I think Parsons just has no ego, seems like a cool guy in all of his interviews.

Exactly, Dwight had that ego "I would square up" maybe for a second, until he got touched then he'd be in the fetal position next to Parsons. At least Parsons knows it.

Plus, 10 mil for Dwight is like 10 games.

11/5/13 2:06 AM
Mr Sponge
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dwight is a faggot. Phone Post 3.0
11/5/13 2:28 AM
Willo232

Ya'll talking smack on Dwight should watch the pre-fight thing where Junior and Cain are both chilling in their locker room. Dwight is just a big fan of the UFC, he is very jokingly humble and seems to know that Cain would beat him into a living death.

No ego, just a jokingly nervous fan
11/5/13 2:55 AM
Libero21
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

angryguy - Dana is much taller than faber and much shorter than the basketball players Phone Post
Good observation ! Phone Post 3.0
11/5/13 6:02 AM
MisterHawkeMMA

Can't wait until HWs start becoming Dwight's size. Dwight is like a blown up version of Phil Davis athletically. That 87 inch reach on him would be incredibly hard to deal with if he had been boxing and wrestling since high school.
11/5/13 10:18 AM
Steve4192
234 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MisterHawkeMMA - Can't wait until HWs start becoming Dwight's size. Dwight is like a blown up version of Phil Davis athletically. That 87 inch reach on him would be incredibly hard to deal with if he had been boxing and wrestling since high school.

Until the UFC starts signing BILLION dollar broadcast deals, and starts paying their athletes over 50% of total revenues like the NBA, guys Dwight's size will always choose basketball over MMA.

Even if the day does come where the UFC matches the NBA in compensation, they'll still have trouble getting those guys because most sane people would rather get paid to play a game instead of getting paid to fight. Not everyone is cut out for fighting.
11/5/13 10:39 AM
shaqitup
75 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

People leave dwight alone, he really isn't very smart.

11/5/13 11:27 AM
Pure
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/05/13 11:27 AM

"Gil dominated in ’bro’s, landing 8 to just 3 for Sanchez. Melendez also scored all three ’dude’s. Sanchez had the conversation’s only ‘man’.

Gil’s ’bro’s comprised 72.7% of his informal greetings, a career high. Sanchez’s IGR, or Informal Greeting Rate, was just 4 per 20 seconds."

Saw this in the comment section at mmafighting.com after watching the video and it got a chuckle.

11/5/13 12:20 PM
caelrad

"I got next aight" - Dwight is an idiot Phone Post 3.0
11/6/13 3:43 PM
rudj
761 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Douche chills, every time Javier Mendez speaks after a win. Always with the "I told you so's". Stop trying to convince everyone how important you are!... After a loss, its he didn't stick with the game plan. ..Despicable!
11/6/13 4:33 PM
JustPeed
179 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Who was the tall white guy talking sense to Dwight Howard? While dwight was talking about fighting.

I'm guessing he is a team mate? Phone Post
11/6/13 4:43 PM
Jake95
78 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol at DC so casualy throwing it in that Thompson knocked out Nate to Gil

11/6/13 5:17 PM
Stephen Holder

that was pretty bad ass, one of the better vlogs i've seen. LMFAO@ the brofest between Sanchez & Melendez after their fight "bro oh man bro, dude I swear to god bro, you're the toughest dude bro"

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.