UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Shane Carwin is 'Itching' to fight

11/5/13 4:42 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
PrettyBoy
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shane always put on a good show. And as much as if love to see him fight I'd rather not have him risk anymore damage to his body after all these surgeries.

If he does come back it would be good to see him and Roy finally scrap. Phone Post 3.0
11/5/13 4:58 PM
OmgItsTheWams
215 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I enjoy watching his fights but I would rather him stay retired his body is broken down and at his age the body doesn't heal as quick anymore and if he injures himself again he could destroy a normal way of life for himself Phone Post
11/5/13 5:00 PM
NomoRomophobia
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RyannVonDoom - Knew he would. Phone Post 3.0
This.
Come home Shane! Phone Post 3.0
11/5/13 5:34 PM
buddie
232 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I saw him recently at some fights (as a spectator). He was solid, thick, tight. Seriously, he looked enormous.
11/5/13 5:38 PM
BigTedBear
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great fighter always entertaining Shane only come back if your healthy don't risk your health. It would be great to see Shane fight Nelson or Barnett would be cool. Phone Post
11/5/13 5:40 PM
Tiresias
287 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sounds like ringworm.  Hope that clears up for you sir.

11/5/13 5:42 PM
UGCTT croy_00
85 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tiresias - 

Sounds like ringworm.  Hope that clears up for you sir.

Ees normal.

11/5/13 7:53 PM
Ryan Black
334 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shane Carwin is a great person, I have immense respect for him. He was a phenominal Heavyweight. His UFC career was an incredibly unique, awesome, and entertaining one. I'd love to see him come back and fight Nelson, Barnett, and/or a lot of other HWs.

However, as others have stated, I would only want that to happen if he was 100%. I understand he endured some serious injuries that required even more serious surgical procedures to correct- and I'd hate to see Shane Carwin permanently injured after trying to come back to the fight game while his body had already been put through all it could endure.

The man had an incredible run during his career, his retirement from the sport was a bitter pill to swallow for me, as a fan... but nothing is worth the risk of messing himself up for life- and as much as I'd love to see him fight again, perhaps there is too much at risk for Shane to do so- and I totally understand that.

Either way... WAR Carwin. Phone Post
11/5/13 8:17 PM
TuLegit
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fuck Shane. Only dbags call someone who tapped them out a bitch. Phone Post 3.0
11/5/13 9:02 PM
chew22
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Always up for the Shane Carwin Army!!!
11/5/13 9:04 PM
BrCutter
191 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

latinthunder - The UFC HW div needs him.
He's missed for sure. Soooo many match ups I want. Cardin v Reem Phone Post
11/5/13 9:05 PM
BrCutter
191 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He's so god damn alpha. Phone Post
11/5/13 9:49 PM
KZTT_FawkingxD
106 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I can see him making a run! Almost everyone has been finished in the division. He can wrestle and pressure JDS. Would enjoy a rematch! Even though he got beat pretty bad.

I think carwin would beat Nelson, gonzaga, shwab, Mitrione, Mir again, big nog, skyscraper Struve, and maybe miocic, and overeem

But idk about JDS, Cain, Barnett and Cormier if he sticks around! But there are plenty of fights to be made! Shoot! Even mark hunt! Phone Post 3.0
11/5/13 10:14 PM
lildragonof
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

O shat! Please do come back and fight. Phone Post
11/5/13 11:15 PM
dontcracktheegg
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cain vs Carwin would be sic Carwin could defs ko Cain but he'd have to do it rnd1 or he's fuct ALL hypothetical of course Phone Post
11/5/13 11:36 PM
Thacommish
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i had same itch when i used to pee, turned out to be gono, just a heads up shane get that shit checked out stay frosty bro.
11/5/13 11:51 PM
Brian J DSouza

Edited: 11/05/13 11:51 PM
OmgItsTheWams -  I enjoy watching his fights but I would rather him stay retired his body is broken down and at his age the body doesn't heal as quick anymore and if he injures himself again he could destroy a normal way of life for himself Phone Post

Look closer at most retired fighters-- for a big percentage of them, any normal life is gone. They "left it in the ring," so to speak.

11/5/13 11:57 PM
MarkRobinson
1138 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Please be healed and fight again.

So many good fights for him. Phone Post 3.0
11/6/13 12:00 AM
MagSlim

I'm confused.

Giant dude gets lots of steroids mailed to his house, no one finds out. Makes a good run in the UFC. People find out he was involved with steroids after the Justice Dept releases info. Dude starts having a ton of injuries later in his career. People choose to forget the steroid bit and wonder nostalgically about what could have been.

Am I supposed to feel sorry for this guy?

How are my feelings for him supposed to be different than Barry Bonds or Mark McGwire?

I'm confused.
11/6/13 12:09 AM
I GOT WEE'D ON BY WEIDMAN
221 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Carwin vs Reem for a tune up and big name slugfest then he can go on the road for the title

11/6/13 12:10 AM
Mihow

does he have hemorrhoids too?!
11/6/13 12:11 AM
UGCTT_granite007
113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I miss this man.

11/6/13 4:14 AM
crazydave

SC sounds like a really nice guy.  Wish him all the best. 

11/6/13 4:53 AM
If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much

Carwin vs Reem would be AMAZING after Reem beats Mir. Would be a huge fight that would be a great co-main on a PPV.
11/6/13 4:59 AM
NorthFromHere
309 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Why he would call Lesnar a bitch when he got finished by him when they fought?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.