UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Shane Carwin is 'Itching' to fight

11/6/13 12:11 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_granite007
113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I miss this man.

11/6/13 4:14 AM
crazydave
165 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SC sounds like a really nice guy.  Wish him all the best. 

11/6/13 4:20 AM
BengalWACO
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Brock Lobster - Please please please, Carwin vs Overeem
after Overeem destroys the devil! Phone Post 3.0

THIS would be AWESOME!! I would take a healthy Carwin over Overeem.
11/6/13 4:53 AM
If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much

Carwin vs Reem would be AMAZING after Reem beats Mir. Would be a huge fight that would be a great co-main on a PPV.
11/6/13 4:59 AM
NorthFromHere
304 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Why he would call Lesnar a bitch when he got finished by him when they fought?
11/6/13 11:12 AM
BobD
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"Why he would call Lesnar a bitch when he got finished by him when they fought? "

Reading comprehension: how does it work?

11/6/13 12:44 PM
Mattapooh
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hard not to love Shane, seems like a genuinely good dude and he was a scary, scary man in the octagon.

Those guys are always the best to watch, you have to love a sweetheart of a guy that can completely destroy you at any given moment. That Gonzaga KO still blows my mind.

11/6/13 12:55 PM
BrCutter
189 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mattapooh - Hard not to love Shane, seems like a genuinely good dude and he was a scary, scary man in the octagon.

Those guys are always the best to watch, you have to love a sweetheart of a guy that can completely destroy you at any given moment. That Gonzaga KO still blows my mind.

That fight was nuts. Gonzales blasted him on the chin and floored him. Alpha male shakes off and delivers alpha punch. Fight over. Phone Post
11/6/13 12:57 PM
8flat
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MagSlim - I'm confused.

Giant dude gets lots of steroids mailed to his house, no one finds out. Makes a good run in the UFC. People find out he was involved with steroids after the Justice Dept releases info. Dude starts having a ton of injuries later in his career. People choose to forget the steroid bit and wonder nostalgically about what could have been.

Am I supposed to feel sorry for this guy?

How are my feelings for him supposed to be different than Barry Bonds or Mark McGwire?

I'm confused.

Good people make mistakes, and Shane Carwin is a great fucking guy that also happened to leave it all on the line to show us an exciting KO. Everyone not named Block Resnar knows this.

I'm still pissed about Lesnar winning that fight. War Carwin!
11/6/13 1:29 PM
YouCantHandleMyRiddum
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He never addressed the roid issue. I don't understand the respect he gets from the UG. Dude dodged the question more times than Joe Masseria dodged assassination attempts.
11/6/13 3:24 PM
MMAFriedRice
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I would love to have seen Shane vs Cain when it was originally scheduled. Roy vs Shane is a nice matchup. Phone Post
11/6/13 3:29 PM
THERE WAS A GLITCH IN THE MATRiX

8flat - 
MagSlim - I'm confused.

Giant dude gets lots of steroids mailed to his house, no one finds out. Makes a good run in the UFC. People find out he was involved with steroids after the Justice Dept releases info. Dude starts having a ton of injuries later in his career. People choose to forget the steroid bit and wonder nostalgically about what could have been.

How are my feelings for him supposed to be different than Barry Bonds or Mark McGwire?

I'm confused.

Good people make mistakes, and Shane Carwin is a great fucking guy that also happened to leave it all on the line to show us an exciting KO. Everyone not named Block Resnar knows this.

yes, except when its Royce Gracie or Vitor Belfort! then its fuck everything they have done, they are cheaters. go check out one of the Renzo threads up and see how many rip on Royce for that. and I havent checked, but I'd bet some of those people ripping on Royce, overlook it here with Carwin because he's such an awesome guy! (& I love Both btw and dont give a shit what they did outside the ring).
11/6/13 3:41 PM
time traveling 12er
207 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Get well Mr. Carwin.

11/6/13 3:51 PM
Rhys91
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is he free on injuries? He would be an awesome addition to the heavyweight division even now. Phone Post 3.0
11/6/13 3:52 PM
Rhys91
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is he free on injuries? He would be an awesome addition to the heavyweight division even now. Phone Post 3.0
11/6/13 4:37 PM
8flat
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

THERE WAS A GLITCH IN THE MATRiX - 
8flat - 
MagSlim - I'm confused.

I'm confused.

yes, except when its Royce Gracie or Vitor Belfort! then its fuck everything they have done, they are cheaters. go check out one of the Renzo threads up and see how many rip on Royce for that. and I havent checked, but I'd bet some of those people ripping on Royce, overlook it here with Carwin because he's such an awesome guy! (& I love Both btw and dont give a shit what they did outside the ring).

Probably true, yes. Big fan of Royce here btw.
11/6/13 4:45 PM
Silhouette
146 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

didnt he have two back surgeries and a neck surgery?
11/7/13 8:08 PM
StretchPlum

"more times than Joe Masseria dodged assassination attempts"

LOL. The old Moustache Petes were crafty.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.