UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Crazy streetfight - multiple knockouts

11/5/13 4:07 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
potatocouch
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

some serious brawling going on here. including illegal techniques, idiotic commentary and yes... vertical filming. enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTTDOCYNWjg
11/5/13 4:25 PM
whatislife

That green shirt dude needs to get dropped.
11/5/13 4:25 PM
cWa
341 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fuck that was like 6 KOs. Phone Post
11/5/13 4:43 PM
Ninja mon

Wow
11/5/13 4:54 PM
Caught_clean
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Literally every knockout was when 3 guys got on 1 guy. Just shameful shit. Phone Post
11/5/13 5:06 PM
NonIntervention

I can't watch the video but I bet I can describe the parties involved!
11/5/13 5:09 PM
3 Sided Square
460 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

But hey, Boston Strong right...
11/5/13 5:09 PM
JJSFC
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That guy with the green shirt needs to get locked up and buttfucked by multiple BBCs.

What an absolute cunt. He didn't fight at all just stomped on people's heads. Fucking cunt. Phone Post 3.0
11/5/13 5:19 PM
SHOGUN250
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fucking disgraceful.  Green shirt dude.... and the red shirt dude who KO's guy who goes after green shirt.... just fucking disgusting.  Is that dude actually dead??

11/5/13 5:22 PM
Ministry of Truth

Can someone post here. I don't have a youtube account.
11/5/13 5:30 PM
DW
161 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

for OP
11/5/13 5:39 PM
Broady
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What a set of faggots. You don't stomp a man when he's down, hope they get locked up. Phone Post
11/5/13 5:50 PM
-D0DG3R D0GG13-
100 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You need a YouTube account to view?
Or is there another link? Phone Post 3.0
11/5/13 6:04 PM
Brock Lobster
91 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

God I hate people. Kicking a guy in the face and continuing to stomp him when he's fighting someone else is pure bitch made. Phone Post 3.0
11/5/13 6:04 PM
YousHerName
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fuck. Couldnt help but feel like the assholes won that one. I think the stomping of a KOd person on the street is one of the lowest acts a man can do. Should be attempted murder. Phone Post
11/5/13 6:13 PM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
490 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Broady - What a set of faggots. You don't stomp a man when he's down, hope they get locked up. Phone Post
No rules or ethics in the street. Phone Post 3.0
11/5/13 6:27 PM
Broady
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GayGuardMooseSaucy -
Broady - What a set of faggots. You don't stomp a man when he's down, hope they get locked up. Phone Post
No rules or ethics in the street. Phone Post 3.0
True, but still. Phone Post
11/5/13 6:28 PM
Broady

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2013/11/05/two-men-charged-in-brutal-fight-after-red-sox-parade/ Phone Post
11/5/13 6:32 PM
DrBoogerLips
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jesus KO'd stayrad - 
YousHerName - Fuck. Couldnt help but feel like the assholes won that one. I think the stomping of a KOd person on the street is one of the lowest acts a man can do. Should be attempted murder. Phone Post
Had it happen to me by 6 dudes for no reason what so ever when I was 19. Not a nice experience Phone Post 3.0

Happened to me last year also. I was jumped by some guys and kicked in the head twice while on the ground. I still have residual effects from the concussion like migraines, memory loss (multiple times per day), numbness, etc. Fortunately for me, the cops witnessed it and locked them up.
11/5/13 6:34 PM
TheJudge

Perfect boston experience. Christ I hate pretty much everyone that still lives in boston (not really, this is an example of hyperbole). It's the city with the biggest inferiority complex ever, and for a reason. It sucks!!
11/5/13 6:58 PM
ShamusO'nyou
244 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shrieking women are impossible to listen too
11/5/13 7:11 PM
Poet of Gore

YousHerName -  Fuck. Couldnt help but feel like the assholes won that one. I think the stomping of a KOd person on the street is one of the lowest acts a man can do. Should be attempted murder. Phone Post

it was hard to tell who was fighting who. like how big the groups are.

i have been in a 30 on 30 fight, and let me tell you, you fuck up everyone you don't know as hard as you can. you have to put everyone out of comission. you don't know if you just knock a guy down if he will get back up.

i saw some dude i didn't know down on one knee, you bet i kicked that dude as hard as i could in the face.

now, this is totally different than 5 dudes jumping one guy which is all around pussy shit.

11/5/13 7:11 PM
DrBoogerLips
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Zombie Prophet just tweeted this link. Says 2 of them have been arrested.

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2013/11/05/two-men-charged-in-brutal-fight-after-red-sox-parade/

11/5/13 7:16 PM
JJSFC
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is this the head stomper?

Www.twitter.com/brownetown617 Phone Post 3.0
11/5/13 7:19 PM
Jake Monroe
286 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Poet of Gore - 
YousHerName -  Fuck. Couldnt help but feel like the assholes won that one. I think the stomping of a KOd person on the street is one of the lowest acts a man can do. Should be attempted murder. Phone Post

it was hard to tell who was fighting who. like how big the groups are.

i have been in a 30 on 30 fight, and let me tell you, you fuck up everyone you don't know as hard as you can. you have to put everyone out of comission. you don't know if you just knock a guy down if he will get back up.

i saw some dude i didn't know down on one knee, you bet i kicked that dude as hard as i could in the face.

now, this is totally different than 5 dudes jumping one guy which is all around pussy shit.

you a greaser or a soc?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.