UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Crazy streetfight - multiple knockouts

11/5/13 7:24 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
demonsurge
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is a great example of why you should have the capability to defend yourself and get out of a bad situation.

The last head stomp should get an attempted murder charge.
11/5/13 7:33 PM
JJSFC
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JJSFC - Is this the head stomper?

Www.twitter.com/brownetown617 Phone Post 3.0
Actually, I'm certain this is the guy in the red t-shirt. Searched the name after reading that article. Phone Post 3.0
11/5/13 7:42 PM
meco24
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn Phone Post
11/5/13 8:22 PM
downthepines
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Its videos like this why everyone should train. For self defense reasons if nothing else.
11/5/13 9:10 PM
Yourmumsmellycant
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jake Monroe -
Poet of Gore - 
YousHerName -  Fuck. Couldnt help but feel like the assholes won that one. I think the stomping of a KOd person on the street is one of the lowest acts a man can do. Should be attempted murder. Phone Post

it was hard to tell who was fighting who. like how big the groups are.

i have been in a 30 on 30 fight, and let me tell you, you fuck up everyone you don't know as hard as you can. you have to put everyone out of comission. you don't know if you just knock a guy down if he will get back up.

i saw some dude i didn't know down on one knee, you bet i kicked that dude as hard as i could in the face.

now, this is totally different than 5 dudes jumping one guy which is all around pussy shit.

you a greaser or a soc?

Damn, your old, like me. Phone Post 3.0
11/5/13 9:24 PM
shaqitup
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/05/13 9:25 PM

That piece of shit in the green jersey just jumps in whenever a guy is getting ganged and kicks them when they're unconscious, what a cunt.

One of the many issues with street fights, and not that you should ever get in one but if you have to you should have multiple friends that you know will have your back if shit hits the fan.

Not everybody fights fairly.

People may have a weapon.

Some people don't know when to stop.

11/5/13 9:38 PM
Poet of Gore
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yourmumsmellycant - 
Jake Monroe -
Poet of Gore - 
YousHerName -  Fuck. Couldnt help but feel like the assholes won that one. I think the stomping of a KOd person on the street is one of the lowest acts a man can do. Should be attempted murder. Phone Post

i have been in a 30 on 30 fight, and let me tell you, you fuck up everyone you don't know as hard as you can. you have to put everyone out of comission. you don't know if you just knock a guy down if he will get back up.

i saw some dude i didn't know down on one knee, you bet i kicked that dude as hard as i could in the face.

now, this is totally different than 5 dudes jumping one guy which is all around pussy shit.

you a greaser or a soc?

Damn, your old, like me. Phone Post 3.0

lol, well i was with the puerto ricans so i guess a greaser.

it would be the greasers vs the treads.

we were too poor for socs

11/6/13 12:41 AM
OldManMinerva

if I was a black dude living in Boston (god forbid) I sure as shit wouldn't be going to a Red Sox parade and trying to breakups fights (!!!)

11/6/13 1:45 AM
YousHerName
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Poet of Gore -

I got in one big brawl and almost got caught from behind once and caught one in the lip, but near the end I laid some guy out that was in the middle of it. I honestly feel bad about it and even though I KOd him, the thought of stomping his head on the concrete never crossed my mind and should never be an option. That is crossing the line to attempted murder and you have to be a total piece of shit to do something like that. I understand taking out all of the threats you can but a KOd person is no longer a threat there is no need to ever stomp. Phone Post
11/6/13 1:50 AM
UGCTTNpNe
88 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Didnt watch whole vid. But dream of being in situation where multiple motherfuckers try to brawl.
11/6/13 2:11 AM
YorkshireManDem
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

YousHerName -
Poet of Gore -

I got in one big brawl and almost got caught from behind once and caught one in the lip, but near the end I laid some guy out that was in the middle of it. I honestly feel bad about it and even though I KOd him, the thought of stomping his head on the concrete never crossed my mind and should never be an option. That is crossing the line to attempted murder and you have to be a total piece of shit to do something like that. I understand taking out all of the threats you can but a KOd person is no longer a threat there is no need to ever stomp. Phone Post
This! I've had a lot of fights throughout my life, some little scuffles, some big brawls. I've recently even had one nostril nearly bit clean off, had 24 stitches in it. Now, that time, I did attempt to kill him, I tried to bite his throat out the soonest chance I got, and very nearly did. Had I killed him I would have felt bad but he was trying to kill me. But once he, or anyone, is out then they're OUT, no need to be trying to kill random people.

Someone should kill green shirt and red shirt. Phone Post 3.0
11/6/13 3:18 AM
sockeye
222 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

downthepines - Its videos like this why everyone should train. For self defense reasons if nothing else.
I would argue that would be worse. Now you would have trained inebriated individuals fighting over sports teams Phone Post 3.0
11/6/13 3:22 AM
grady
138 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

world star dubstep
11/6/13 3:23 AM
Tankhead
90 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GayGuardMooseSaucy -
Broady - What a set of faggots. You don't stomp a man when he's down, hope they get locked up. Phone Post
No rules or ethics in the street. Phone Post 3.0
Yup! And that's why I roll with a blade. I'll open you and your friends up if you are afraid to keep it one on one.

Be a gentleman or get cut by one. Phone Post 3.0
11/6/13 3:30 AM
nolabrum

DrBoogerLips -
Jesus KO'd stayrad - 
YousHerName - Fuck. Couldnt help but feel like the assholes won that one. I think the stomping of a KOd person on the street is one of the lowest acts a man can do. Should be attempted murder. Phone Post
Had it happen to me by 6 dudes for no reason what so ever when I was 19. Not a nice experience Phone Post 3.0

Happened to me last year also. I was jumped by some guys and kicked in the head twice while on the ground. I still have residual effects from the concussion like migraines, memory loss (multiple times per day), numbness, etc. Fortunately for me, the cops witnessed it and locked them up.
What punishment did they get? Sorry to hear that happened to you. Phone Post 3.0
11/6/13 4:12 AM
Skeezy420
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yes, it is true only guys with small penis's and no real fighting talent jump people.

10/1 you 1 on 1 any of the supposed "victors" of those "fights" with even a novice fighter they get there asses kicked easily. Green shirt Ortiz looked about to get beat down until his friends came and kicked that guy. Shame faggots on street and with camera didn't keep those fights 1 on 1 and let their homosexual collegues start jumping in.

This is why when the Red Sox come to Baltimore, their fans usually take bad ass beatings in the crowd from Os fans... cant stand Bostonians.

11/6/13 4:20 AM
MrAntichrist
189 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tankhead -
GayGuardMooseSaucy -
Broady - What a set of faggots. You don't stomp a man when he's down, hope they get locked up. Phone Post
No rules or ethics in the street. Phone Post 3.0
Yup! And that's why I roll with a blade. I'll open you and your friends up if you are afraid to keep it one on one.

Be a gentleman or get cut by one. Phone Post 3.0
Couldn't agree more friend. One on one never calls for a weapon, but if you have multiple motherfuckers all trying to kick your ass, IMO you are within your rights as a human being to treat that as a life or death, kill or be killed situation.

Unfortunately you're likely to do some time if you cut/stab someone, let alone kill them, and as such I do believe its best to attempt to find a way to diffuse or escape the situation. A friend of mines dad once struck a gentlemen's agreement with a group of guys to fight them each one on one. After he beat several asses it was decided he was victorious. True story, that guy is one if the most legitimate badasses I have ever encountered. Phone Post 3.0
11/6/13 5:41 AM
JJSFC
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OldManMinerva - if I was a black dude living in Boston (god forbid) I sure as shit wouldn't be going to a Red Sox parade and trying to breakups fights (!!!)

Why is that? I've heard this sort of thing before. Is Boston a racist city? Phone Post 3.0
11/6/13 10:43 AM
Ministry of Truth

Wow. I know exactly where that is, too. I worked right there for many years.
11/6/13 1:31 PM
Osbot

Poet of Gore - 

Or, you don't join gangs and instead walk away from massive displays of collective stupidity.
11/6/13 2:57 PM
Heikki Mustola
75 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pathetic.
11/6/13 3:30 PM
Evildazza
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DrBoogerLips -
Jesus KO'd stayrad - 
YousHerName - Fuck. Couldnt help but feel like the assholes won that one. I think the stomping of a KOd person on the street is one of the lowest acts a man can do. Should be attempted murder. Phone Post
Had it happen to me by 6 dudes for no reason what so ever when I was 19. Not a nice experience Phone Post 3.0

Happened to me last year also. I was jumped by some guys and kicked in the head twice while on the ground. I still have residual effects from the concussion like migraines, memory loss (multiple times per day), numbness, etc. Fortunately for me, the cops witnessed it and locked them up.
That shit happened to me too about 3 years ago 4 dudes jumped me as I walked home from a pub, took about 3 kicks the the head don't know how but I grabbed one of the legs that kicked me got him to the ground and put my head in his belly to stop them kicking me... It worked managed to get up and run. 5 stitches on my eyebrow and a big cut on the top of my head what the doc super glued together . Not a nice night...... Phone Post 3.0
11/6/13 3:31 PM
Evildazza
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DrBoogerLips -
Jesus KO'd stayrad - 

That shit happened to me too about 3 years ago 4 dudes jumped me as I walked home from a pub, took about 3 kicks the the head don't know how but I grabbed one of the legs that kicked me got him to the ground and put my head in his belly to stop them kicking me... It worked managed to get up and run. 5 stitches on my eyebrow and a big cut on the top of my head what the doc super glued together . Not a nice night...... Phone Post 3.0
Evildazza

DrBoogerLips -
Jesus KO'd stayrad - 

Evildazza

DrBoogerLips -
Jesus KO'd stayrad - 

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.