UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Crazy streetfight - multiple knockouts

11/6/13 2:57 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Heikki Mustola
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pathetic.
11/6/13 3:30 PM
Evildazza
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DrBoogerLips -
Jesus KO'd stayrad - 
YousHerName - Fuck. Couldnt help but feel like the assholes won that one. I think the stomping of a KOd person on the street is one of the lowest acts a man can do. Should be attempted murder. Phone Post
Had it happen to me by 6 dudes for no reason what so ever when I was 19. Not a nice experience Phone Post 3.0

Happened to me last year also. I was jumped by some guys and kicked in the head twice while on the ground. I still have residual effects from the concussion like migraines, memory loss (multiple times per day), numbness, etc. Fortunately for me, the cops witnessed it and locked them up.
That shit happened to me too about 3 years ago 4 dudes jumped me as I walked home from a pub, took about 3 kicks the the head don't know how but I grabbed one of the legs that kicked me got him to the ground and put my head in his belly to stop them kicking me... It worked managed to get up and run. 5 stitches on my eyebrow and a big cut on the top of my head what the doc super glued together . Not a nice night...... Phone Post 3.0
11/6/13 3:31 PM
Evildazza
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DrBoogerLips -
Jesus KO'd stayrad - 
YousHerName - Fuck. Couldnt help but feel like the assholes won that one. I think the stomping of a KOd person on the street is one of the lowest acts a man can do. Should be attempted murder. Phone Post
Had it happen to me by 6 dudes for no reason what so ever when I was 19. Not a nice experience Phone Post 3.0

Happened to me last year also. I was jumped by some guys and kicked in the head twice while on the ground. I still have residual effects from the concussion like migraines, memory loss (multiple times per day), numbness, etc. Fortunately for me, the cops witnessed it and locked them up.
That shit happened to me too about 3 years ago 4 dudes jumped me as I walked home from a pub, took about 3 kicks the the head don't know how but I grabbed one of the legs that kicked me got him to the ground and put my head in his belly to stop them kicking me... It worked managed to get up and run. 5 stitches on my eyebrow and a big cut on the top of my head what the doc super glued together . Not a nice night...... Phone Post 3.0
Evildazza

DrBoogerLips -
Jesus KO'd stayrad - 

Evildazza

DrBoogerLips -
Jesus KO'd stayrad - 

11/6/13 3:32 PM
Evildazza

DrBoogerLips -
Jesus KO'd stayrad - 

11/6/13 3:34 PM
Evildazza

Sorry about that think my phone is fucked.. Phone Post 3.0
Evildazza

Evildazza

11/6/13 4:52 PM
Atomic
109 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

. Phone Post 3.0
11/6/13 4:54 PM
Atomic
109 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

. Phone Post 3.0
11/6/13 5:11 PM
Lightfoot
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"Fuck yea, we one the World Series! We should go to the streets and beat up other people who love the same baseball team that we do! Boston strong! This is our fucking city!"

-Dumb fucks from Boston- Phone Post 3.0
Lightfoot
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"Fuck yea, we one the World Series! We should go to the streets and beat up other people who love the same baseball team that we do! Boston strong! This is our fucking city!"

Lightfoot

11/6/13 5:19 PM
Lightfoot

"Fuck yea, we won the World Series! We should go out in the streets and fight other people who also love the Red Sox. Boston strong! This is our fucking city!

-Dumb Fucks from Boston- Phone Post 3.0
11/6/13 5:57 PM
BatmanTookMyLunchMoney
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Holy fucking reposts batman Phone Post
11/6/13 6:26 PM
DrBoogerLips
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

nolabrum - 
DrBoogerLips -
Jesus KO'd stayrad - 

What punishment did they get? Sorry to hear that happened to you. Phone Post 3.0

Still pending, both in criminal and civil court. Can't really talk details until it's all said and done.

11/6/13 6:26 PM
DrBoogerLips

Edited: 11/06/13 6:26 PM
EDIT: double
11/6/13 6:57 PM
ArtisticStrength
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Whenever I see this stuff in real life I leave. Don't wanna get caught up in a fight with one person and then have his buddies beat on me. Phone Post
11/6/13 7:20 PM
LyotoBundy
310 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tankhead -
GayGuardMooseSaucy -
Broady - What a set of faggots. You don't stomp a man when he's down, hope they get locked up. Phone Post
No rules or ethics in the street. Phone Post 3.0
Yup! And that's why I roll with a blade. I'll open you and your friends up if you are afraid to keep it one on one.

Be a gentleman or get cut by one. Phone Post 3.0
This. 1-to-1 I'll throw down if need be, which is highly unlikely given my lifestyle. But if there are multiple people I'm cutting them. Phone Post 3.0
11/6/13 7:21 PM
supersonic
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It seems more and more pussies are emboldened in these situations and when someone is the most exposed and helpless and least dangerous they come out in force.

I think the kicking in the head thing is so agregious and disgusting it should be focused on by the prosecutors and a no tolerance culture needs to be formed pertaining to it.

11/6/13 7:41 PM
In Limbo
203 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

im terrified of ever getting into a street fight

that guy in the green ortiz jersey is quite the faggot...jesus...at least the red shirt stomper was actually brawling with dudes

green ortiz jersey faggot looked like he was watching from the sides

11/6/13 7:43 PM
shaqitup
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LyotoBundy - 
Tankhead -
GayGuardMooseSaucy -
Broady - What a set of faggots. You don't stomp a man when he's down, hope they get locked up. Phone Post
No rules or ethics in the street. Phone Post 3.0
Yup! And that's why I roll with a blade. I'll open you and your friends up if you are afraid to keep it one on one.

Be a gentleman or get cut by one. Phone Post 3.0
This. 1-to-1 I'll throw down if need be, which is highly unlikely given my lifestyle. But if there are multiple people I'm cutting them. Phone Post 3.0

Or just avoid the situation all together.

What if his buddy clocks you full force from behind in the temple? You're going down and probably out.

11/6/13 7:53 PM
Johnbigfella
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I agree with the whole once someone is out leave them but it can bite u in the ass. But about 6 wks ago I was involved with me n 3 mates fight 20 plus lads I ko one straight away n people started kicking him in the head I went nuts said he's had enough saved him from a lot of damage,,,,,, towards the end of the fight he hit me from behind with a knuckle duster right over the top was very lucky he didn't shatter my eye socket !!! That's the thanks I got in hindesight I wish I stomped him allova the sneak attack Piece of shit Phone Post 3.0
11/6/13 8:25 PM
I_Bungalo_Baboo_Babies
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.