UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Crazy streetfight - multiple knockouts

11/6/13 10:48 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
JimmersonzGlove
550 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post
11/6/13 10:48 PM
Steven McTowelie
455 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

There are several people in that video that I sincerely hope get beat down repeatedly and also get arrested.

Green and red top that list. Phone Post 3.0
11/6/13 10:55 PM
KnockoutThoughts
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I hope red shirt and green shirt get a double serving of karma soon. What they did to the last guy in the black shirt was vicious. Black shirt was just getting a 1 on 1 going with green shirt. Phone Post 3.0
11/6/13 11:04 PM
pursuitofhappiness
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

All I saw were sucker punch KO's , 3vs1 KO's, and curb stomps on people already KO'd... Chickenshit stuff
11/6/13 11:09 PM
Sprawl'n'Stall
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GayGuardMooseSaucy - 
Broady - What a set of faggots. You don't stomp a man when he's down, hope they get locked up. Phone Post
No rules or ethics in the street. Phone Post 3.0

Oooo we got a bad ass over here!

And that's where you're wrong. There might be no ethics, but there are "rules" as the streets of Boston happen to be in the USA, in the state of Massachusetts. The two stompers will get serious jail time. And they should. All over a meaningless brawl... while they celebrate the same sports team! So damn ridiculous.

I'd stomp a mortal enemy, someone that attacked my family and whatnot. A random guy off the streets like that? No way. Stompers will be watching the games from prison for years to come. Some of the stomped dudes might have permanent brain damage from this. All over nothing.
11/6/13 11:12 PM
ShanTheMan
811 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

There were tons of able bodied men just watching multiple KOs by 3 on 1 type of shit. WTF is wrong with the world
11/7/13 12:35 AM
RangerDanger
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Caught_clean - Literally every knockout was when 3 guys got on 1 guy. Just shameful shit. Phone Post
Ya the stomps afterward too. Just low down dirty shit. Phone Post 3.0
11/7/13 2:27 AM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
490 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sprawl'n'Stall -
GayGuardMooseSaucy - 
Broady - What a set of faggots. You don't stomp a man when he's down, hope they get locked up. Phone Post

And that's where you're wrong. There might be no ethics, but there are "rules" as the streets of Boston happen to be in the USA, in the state of Massachusetts. The two stompers will get serious jail time. And they should. All over a meaningless brawl... while they celebrate the same sports team! So damn ridiculous.

I'd stomp a mortal enemy, someone that attacked my family and whatnot. A random guy off the streets like that? No way. Stompers will be watching the games from prison for years to come. Some of the stomped dudes might have permanent brain damage from this. All over nothing.
Most people would tend to agree with what I said. Your post leads me to believe you've been stomped out before. Phone Post 3.0
11/7/13 4:21 AM
gregnog

No, not that many people would agree with stomping people after they are KO'd.

You sound like some 50 cent wannabe, you been shot 9 times or something?

Talking all 'street' and then accusing him of being stomped out like that is a counter point to anything.

Meh
11/7/13 5:37 AM
er095

There was a time when blind siding someone would get you an ass beating. We use to call it a sucker punch. Now its acceptable and even cheered on. So sad Phone Post
11/7/13 5:37 AM
er095

There was a time when blind siding someone would get you an ass beating. We use to call it a sucker punch. Now its acceptable and even cheered on. So sad Phone Post
11/7/13 6:12 AM
AbrahamCondorTheThird

green shirt needs to get his ass stretched in prison!! Phone Post
11/7/13 6:34 AM
TeePeeHaych
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GayGuardMooseSaucy - 
Sprawl'n'Stall -
GayGuardMooseSaucy - 

Most people would tend to agree with what I said. Your post leads me to believe you've been stomped out before. Phone Post 3.0

I don't know where you're pulling this focus group statistic from but most people wouldn't agree with you. Most people aren't sadistic, evil imbreds.

and anyone who knows anything about fighting knows that hitting someone who's knocked out can more often than not wake them back up. Not only is it fucking cruel but if someone's already out, stomping is a pointless exertion of aggression and is literally an attempt to kill someone.

Are you saying most people in todays (relatively) civilized and ethical are murderers?
11/7/13 6:42 AM
Rabid Bunyip
228 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What a bunch of stupid cunts. Phone Post 3.0
11/7/13 6:45 AM
Rabid Bunyip
228 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What a bunch of stupid cunts. Phone Post 3.0
11/7/13 6:55 AM
Rabid Bunyip

What a bunch of stupid cunts Phone Post 3.0
11/7/13 7:01 AM
My jimmy got bam bamm-ed
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

And we all know green Ortiz would have been singing the victory song after battle as if he had accomplished something heroic.

All I saw was a fucking cheap shot artist too afraid to engage until his adversary was overcome or unconscious.

Fucking weak cunts like this make my blood boil. Phone Post
11/7/13 10:35 AM
In Limbo
238 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TheJudge - Perfect boston experience. Christ I hate pretty much everyone that still lives in boston (not really, this is an example of hyperbole). It's the city with the biggest inferiority complex ever, and for a reason. It sucks!!

that's my take on Boston

HUGE INFERIORITY complex or something...you should go to a yankees/red sox game at yankee stadium......you'll see the same types of people in this video at yankee stadium puffin out their chests, starting shit with yankee fans, mean mugging, etc....

and to the person that mentioned Boston people getting "offended" by people wearing yankee hats is right

i was on vacation in the bahamas and i hear some voice yell out, can you please remove your hat (was wearing a yankee cap)...and it was some dude from boston.  the guy was actually a nice guy and was just joking around.....

but ive also been in boston restaurants where they actually asked me to remove my yankee hat...i thought they were joking like the guy i met in the bahamas but they were serious

oh yeah...boston irish thugs HATE black people to those wondering

11/7/13 12:16 PM
JJSFC
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Limbo - 
TheJudge - Perfect boston experience. Christ I hate pretty much everyone that still lives in boston (not really, this is an example of hyperbole). It's the city with the biggest inferiority complex ever, and for a reason. It sucks!!

that's my take on Boston

HUGE INFERIORITY complex or something...you should go to a yankees/red sox game at yankee stadium......you'll see the same types of people in this video at yankee stadium puffin out their chests, starting shit with yankee fans, mean mugging, etc....

and to the person that mentioned Boston people getting "offended" by people wearing yankee hats is right

i was on vacation in the bahamas and i hear some voice yell out, can you please remove your hat (was wearing a yankee cap)...and it was some dude from boston.  the guy was actually a nice guy and was just joking around.....

but ive also been in boston restaurants where they actually asked me to remove my yankee hat...i thought they were joking like the guy i met in the bahamas but they were serious

oh yeah...boston irish thugs HATE black people to those wondering

Why do the Boston Irish hate blacks then?

I don't think I could handle visiting Boston with all of the plastic Paddies trying to act hard.
11/7/13 12:17 PM
JJSFC
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I spoke to one of the guys who got KOed. He said all people who got KOed and stomped were random targets. It wasn't like one group against the other. They just kicked the shit out of anyone in their way.
11/7/13 12:50 PM
MOAOZINHO

OVER 100 COMMENTS, AND ONLY ONE ABOUT RACE!

lol... And lol at $4,000 bail for someone who tried to curb stomp an unconscious person.
11/7/13 1:12 PM
Tommy Gunnz
141 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

later Phone Post 3.0
11/7/13 4:04 PM
Alfaropits

Piece of shits. Pussys, when guys down he's down. Phone Post 3.0
11/7/13 6:09 PM
NomoRomophobia
210 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Almost as disturbing as the brutal shit was the horrendous commentary from the people doing the filming.
They were gleeful and loving it, giggling like girls.
Shameless. Phone Post 3.0
11/7/13 6:31 PM
daba

Pathetic cowards. It's bad enough guys were fighting 4 on 1 but then to stomp and hit guys when they're unconscious? These guys are going to get a slap on the wrist sadly. They should be charged with attempted murder.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.