UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Crazy streetfight - multiple knockouts

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

11/7/13 7:04 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
RangerDanger
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

daba - Pathetic cowards. It's bad enough guys were fighting 4 on 1 but then to stomp and hit guys when they're unconscious? These guys are going to get a slap on the wrist sadly. They should be charged with attempted murder.
In CA it's considered assault with a deadly weapon to kick someone who is defenseless on the ground. Phone Post 3.0
11/7/13 7:08 PM
RangerDanger
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damnit! Thought my first list didn't go through. Regardless this dudes should not be walking the streets right now. Phone Post 3.0
11/7/13 7:21 PM
OMC 6000
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is the UG broke? What up with all the double/triple posts
11/7/13 7:59 PM
In Limbo
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JJSFC - 
In Limbo - 
TheJudge - Perfect boston experience. Christ I hate pretty much everyone that still lives in boston (not really, this is an example of hyperbole). It's the city with the biggest inferiority complex ever, and for a reason. It sucks!!

that's my take on Boston

HUGE INFERIORITY complex or something...you should go to a yankees/red sox game at yankee stadium......you'll see the same types of people in this video at yankee stadium puffin out their chests, starting shit with yankee fans, mean mugging, etc....

and to the person that mentioned Boston people getting "offended" by people wearing yankee hats is right

i was on vacation in the bahamas and i hear some voice yell out, can you please remove your hat (was wearing a yankee cap)...and it was some dude from boston.  the guy was actually a nice guy and was just joking around.....

but ive also been in boston restaurants where they actually asked me to remove my yankee hat...i thought they were joking like the guy i met in the bahamas but they were serious

oh yeah...boston irish thugs HATE black people to those wondering

Why do the Boston Irish hate blacks then?

I don't think I could handle visiting Boston with all of the plastic Paddies trying to act hard.

i think they hate anyone they come across

ive seen typical plastic paddie boston fans dropping N bombs at yankees games MULTIPLE times in my life

although i do think they dont discriminate against discrimination

if they were up against polish guys theyd prob be dropping polak bombs, asians "chinks" etc...

see people like mark wahlberg and that "Alpha" on MTV that the OG wishes they were, CT to get an exampe of typical boston douchbaggery

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.