UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Alfonzo Rachel on " Brown Pride"

11/6/13 7:04 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Melvinator86
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't know if its been posted on here. He goes on a rant about ethnocentricity. Found it interesting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6xeNZA6wkg&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Blue pls Phone Post
11/6/13 7:39 AM
Authority Figure

Not this discussion again. Gotdamnit white people, leave Cain alone. lol Phone Post
11/6/13 7:58 AM
SamboMMA

Alfonso Rachel is a Black guy.
11/6/13 8:17 AM
stonepony

As always Zo hits the nail on the head. There will be no intelligent rebuttals for a single point he made.

All of the race hate towards this man, will come from the people who suspend disbelief long enough to argue that an ethnic pride tattoo isn't racist.
11/6/13 8:21 AM
Authority Figure

Doesn't matter what color the guy is, the only reason we keep rehashing to the topic is because we're focused on the wrong thing. Cain is a good guy. That's what matters. Good people should be treated with goodness. No reason to sully his name when there is no evidence of bad character.

11/6/13 8:31 AM
Sinful1
252 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/06/13 8:31 AM
11/6/13 8:38 AM
stonepony

I agree with you Authority Figure. By all accounts, Cain is a good guy. That doesn't mean the tattoo is not racist, and it doesn't mean he's a Mexican.

He's got some confused ideas. Doesn't mean he's a bad guy. It means he grew up in California and doesn't know any better.
11/6/13 8:47 AM
Melvinator86

Authority Figure - Not this discussion again. Gotdamnit white people, leave Cain alone. lol Phone Post
Did you even watch the vid? Phone Post
11/6/13 8:52 AM
Strykr619

Rachel Zo is a pretty insightful dude, the left hates him thou because of his politics.

11/6/13 8:53 AM
Qannebiss
134 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dude nailed it. It's basically the Carlin argument. Phone Post
11/6/13 9:00 AM
Figure4LegLock

Never even heard of him until now...I thought it was going to be a video about that dude from Fresh Prince of Bel Air (and not Will Smith)! The arguments this dude uses is well done and pretty much on point.
11/6/13 9:04 AM
RyannVonDoom

Figure4LegLock - Never even heard of him until now...I thought it was going to be a video about that dude from Fresh Prince of Bel Air (and not Will Smith)! The arguments this dude uses is well done and pretty much on point.
Same. Thought it was carlton banks! Phone Post 3.0
11/6/13 9:28 AM
garagetrainedloser
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If it doesn't say something bad about another race, how is it racist? I am white by the way, and his tat does not bother me. Phone Post
11/6/13 9:31 AM
SamboMMA

Strykr619 - Rachel Zo is a pretty insightful dude, the left hates him thou because of his politics.

The left hates him because he's a Black guy who refuses to drink the Kool-Aid.
11/6/13 10:07 AM
Kostakio
432 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This guy is awesome.
11/6/13 10:10 AM
bhealthy

peoples obsission with others tats says a lot more about them than the person with the tats
11/6/13 10:38 AM
ABE FROMAN

Get this propaganda garbage off the UG. Phone Post
11/6/13 11:01 AM
Kostakio
432 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

haha
11/6/13 11:29 AM
SamboMMA

garagetrainedloser -  If it doesn't say something bad about another race, how is it racist? I am white by the way, and his tat does not bother me. Phone Post

Its the double standard that is bothersome. If a White Guy went in there with a White Pride tattoo on his chest then the PC Police would be going nuts claiming he's a racist and everything else. If one is racist so is the rest.
11/6/13 12:13 PM
Res Non Verba
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SamboMMA - 
garagetrainedloser -  If it doesn't say something bad about another race, how is it racist? I am white by the way, and his tat does not bother me. Phone Post

Its the double standard that is bothersome. If a White Guy went in there with a White Pride tattoo on his chest then the PC Police would be going nuts claiming he's a racist and everything else. If one is racist so is the rest.

11/6/13 12:13 PM
lildragonof
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oh boy Phone Post
11/6/13 12:33 PM
Klownoh

Maybe its just me but I think its because most white people who have white power are racist. I haven't heard of groups of brown pride gang's going around making life hell for anyone who is not "Brown" and I think that's why people react to the tattoos differently. I'm sure if people didn't associate the white pride tattoo with horrible people it wouldn't be a problem either but it's too late for that. Just my opinion I could be wrong and also for the record I'm not saying that there are not a lot of idiots with the Brown pride tattoo because I'm sure there are I'm just saying I don't believe they are racist. Phone Post
11/6/13 1:00 PM
hendofanforlife
75 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Look up Mexican brown pride. Mbp. A gang highly active in Arizona in late 90s, early 2000s

Coincidence? Doubt it.
11/6/13 1:15 PM
dannyapodaca

Im white. His tattoo doesnt bother me even if it is racist. Just like a white pride tattoo wouldnt bother me either. Phone Post
11/6/13 1:33 PM
SamboMMA

hendofanforlife - Look up Mexican brown pride. Mbp. A gang highly active in Arizona in late 90s, early 2000s

Coincidence? Doubt it.

I believe Cain said he wanted to join the gang at one point IIRC. That's why he got the tattoo. To keep the tattoo shows that he must still harbor some of those feeling that compelled him to nearly join the gang. Otherwise he would have gotten rid of it by now.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.