UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Alfonzo Rachel on " Brown Pride"

11/7/13 4:58 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
RollHighAllDay
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

His tattoo fuels racism. Just look at the buzz it generates. Every time his tattoo comes up its discussed how racially offensive it is. I doubt it will ever come out that Cain actually is a racist either even if he is, if he does, he's dumb as rocks. Unfortunately we will most likely not know the true reasoning behind cain's racially charged tattoo. Phone Post 3.0
11/7/13 7:57 AM
Authority Figure
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RollHighAllDay - His tattoo fuels racism. Just look at the buzz it generates. Every time his tattoo comes up its discussed how racially offensive it is. I doubt it will ever come out that Cain actually is a racist either even if he is, if he does, he's dumb as rocks. Unfortunately we will most likely not know the true reasoning behind cain's racially charged tattoo. Phone Post 3.0

His tattoo doesn't fuel racism. It fuels racists. There's a difference.

Anyone that says the tattoo is racism is purposefully misleading others - to their own racist ends.

11/7/13 12:00 PM
Scramslam

He makes such a good point. Being proud of your ethnicity is pathetic. For any ethnicity.Find something better to be proud of in your life.
11/7/13 2:45 PM
JerodR
75 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It is unfortunately a very touchy subject and no matter what you say certain people will view you one way or another. One could say that tattoos like this do not have the same history as a white pride tattoo. There is always some defense to make the opposite side look bad when discussing race issues.

Personally I am all for equality in everything, and against any kind of racism. However, that means equal. What is good for one person, is good for all people regardless of race, religion or otherwise. No special rules, no special treatment, no advantages, and no disadvantages. Until we can except the same standards, and treatment for all people there will continue to be these kinds of issues.
11/7/13 2:59 PM
DirtyLickinsBrah
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fresh topic.....nah but that was a good vid.
Let white people bang bro!!!!! Phone Post
11/7/13 3:01 PM
DirtyLickinsBrah
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Scramslam - He makes such a good point. Being proud of your ethnicity is pathetic. For any ethnicity.Find something better to be proud of in your life.
I have nothing else :( Phone Post
11/7/13 4:51 PM
RollHighAllDay
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Authority Figure -
RollHighAllDay - His tattoo fuels racism. Just look at the buzz it generates. Every time his tattoo comes up its discussed how racially offensive it is. I doubt it will ever come out that Cain actually is a racist either even if he is, if he does, he's dumb as rocks. Unfortunately we will most likely not know the true reasoning behind cain's racially charged tattoo. Phone Post 3.0

Anyone that says the tattoo is racism is purposefully misleading others - to their own racist ends.

This is true and what I was trying to convey. Phone Post 3.0
11/7/13 6:52 PM
Osbot

This was pretty interesting, till he started saying Democrat every second line.

Not sure if he was trolling, or just retarded. Democratic Party of 19th century is nothing like the Democrats of today.
11/7/13 6:54 PM
Osbot

Authority Figure - 
SamboMMA -
garagetrainedloser -  If it doesn't say something bad about another race, how is it racist? I am white by the way, and his tat does not bother me. Phone Post

Its the double standard that is bothersome. If a White Guy went in there with a White Pride tattoo on his chest then the PC Police would be going nuts claiming he's a racist and everything else. If one is racist so is the rest.
You haven't described a double standard.

This is why this conversation is useless. It's not about Cain. It's about white males that resent people who don't look like them.

It's futile to argue about something when folks aren't being honest about what really bothers them. If you feel you're being marginalized as a white male , say that. Not "his tattoo is racist". That won't advance the conversation. Phone Post

But if Brock didn't have a cock sword, but rather White Pride on his chest, it certainly would advance the conversation.

11/7/13 7:04 PM
StretchPlum

Edited: 11/07/13 7:04 PM
Cain seems like a good guy. Having that kind of tattoo only means he's kind of low class. That's who does it--repping their ethnicity, neighborhood, area code, etc. These are not accomplishments, just sort of pathetic tribal things.
11/7/13 7:11 PM
Authority Figure

JerodR - It is unfortunately a very touchy subject and no matter what you say certain people will view you one way or another. One could say that tattoos like this do not have the same history as a white pride tattoo. There is always some defense to make the opposite side look bad when discussing race issues.

Personally I am all for equality in everything, and against any kind of racism. However, that means equal. What is good for one person, is good for all people regardless of race, religion or otherwise. No special rules, no special treatment, no advantages, and no disadvantages. Until we can except the same standards, and treatment for all people there will continue to be these kinds of issues.

That's not the definition of social equality.

11/7/13 8:07 PM
MMAtador

stonepony - I agree with you Authority Figure. By all accounts, Cain is a good guy. That doesn't mean the tattoo is not racist, and it doesn't mean he's a Mexican.

He's got some confused ideas. Doesn't mean he's a bad guy. It means he grew up in California and doesn't know any better.
Voted down, although the tattoo wasn't the greatest idea it doesn't make Cain a racist. And what does him growing up in Cali mean? Mexicans that grow up in the US are not considered Mexican? Are Irish people not Irish if there not born in Ireland ? Doesn't mean he shouldnt be proud to be Mexican just means he should express it differently. Phone Post 3.0
11/7/13 8:11 PM
StretchPlum

Be proud of being champion.
11/7/13 8:26 PM
CoffeeAndBeer

Another dope that doesn't get it.

11/7/13 9:29 PM
Klownoh

hendofanforlife - Look up Mexican brown pride. Mbp. A gang highly active in Arizona in late 90s, early 2000s

Coincidence? Doubt it.
Ok so there is a gang in Arizona it doesn't mean they are racists they probably do crimes against other Brown people. And even if they were racist which I really doubt that would be one gang from Arizona that has Brown Pride in the gang name (who most people wouldn't know of about outside Arizona) you can't compare to what people already think about the "white pride" tattoo because to many people it is associated with racism well imo at least. I mean you can say its a double standard but what about Irish pride, black power or other tattoos like that. I am Mexican American and honestly if someone came across me with any of those I just mentioned I would not think anything about it but if I seen with a white pride tattoo I'd keep an eye on him. Phone Post
11/7/13 9:47 PM
UGCTT_EnderTL
231 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Authority Figure -

Ding. Phone Post
11/7/13 11:40 PM
FullyLoadedFists

BernardHopkins -

23-black-people-not-amused-by-white-people (6)

Lmao Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.