UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Cain didn't like idea of video game fan vote

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

11/6/13 12:04 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
-Im Pimped out to Dodger by King Cain-
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tomas Andersson - Nice cover up story for the tattoo issues thats for sure.
. Phone Post 3.0
11/6/13 12:16 PM
Il Duce
218 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks the story is BS. Phone Post 3.0
11/6/13 12:17 PM
I GOT WEE'D ON BY WEIDMAN
468 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

-Im Pimped out to Dodger by King Cain- - 
. Phone Post 3.0

11/6/13 12:23 PM
xXJayRobXx
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I thought the same. Phone Post 3.0
11/6/13 12:24 PM
xXJayRobXx
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I thought the same. Phone Post 3.0
11/6/13 12:39 PM
OGT
126 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This could be the problem. I remember Condits tattoo artist sueing THQ over recreating his tat. Wonder what condit will look like in this one. Phone Post
11/6/13 12:40 PM
Kostakio
943 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

. Phone Post 3.0
11/6/13 12:55 PM
Kimbos Lice
238 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

crumbs - Smart move by Cain to avoid the EA Sports curse........

Ok. Maybe tattoo issues...... I in no way think his tattoo is an issue. But where dealing with " executives " aka , old people who think they Know what we want, aka people who thought the Music industry didn't need to adapt, aka people who think 10 years behind.

I guarantee the people who coded and made the game could give two shits about that tattoo, and some Bill lumberg looking exec came along and was like " ummm yeah , we're going need Cains tattoo to not be on the cover, and we need those TPS reports ".
Phone Post 3.0
11/6/13 12:58 PM
syobwoc
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub Phone Post
11/6/13 1:00 PM
joevonaxeman

Pretty much. Sad if true though. Phone Post 3.0
11/6/13 1:02 PM
joevonaxeman

Big Pookie -
It wouldn't matter anyway... he's not winning the vote with guys like GSP and Sonnen on there.
Bingo Phone Post 3.0
11/6/13 1:05 PM
Chief Mac
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol a lotta conspiracy theorists on this. Cant imagine his tattoo being the reason tho....they wud just put him in a pose where u cant see it if it was. He probably just didnt want to be in the running for it. Maybe he feels theres a better way of deciding rather than allowing fans to pick their fave character in the sport? I like that the fans choose tho, its prob only the ppl intending on buyin the game voting anyways on the most part. They shud put the whole roster on vote tho :) And whoever had the suggestion to put all champs on is a great idea. Would be a cool cover. Like a big mash up of bad mother fuckers!
11/6/13 1:11 PM
rRooster
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It is the tattoo. Perhaps MMA fans understand it but EA execs don't and the media would have a field day with it. I guarantee it would be all over cnn and Fox News "UFC and EA sports put athlete with notorious gang affiliate tattoo on their game cover". Phone Post 3.0
11/6/13 1:12 PM
fightharder
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think the whole voting thing if frankly beyond silly.

The should have gone with GSP and JBJ since those are the most popular and recognizable fighters while still being champions.

Having said that i could understand the choice for Sonnen (while i would sort of feel sad if it would happen because he is not a champ).

Personally i would have gone for Cain but unfortunately he apparently does not have a high enough profile yet in the mainstream media.

But i do personally feel that is has to be lengthy starpower,popularity and media presence.

If they put Ronda Roussey on the cover though i am not going to buy the game out of protest. That would be an insanely silly proposition.
11/6/13 1:13 PM
ShaqNoob
113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Right... Cain seems like he would say that.
11/6/13 1:18 PM
DatSpider
178 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Seems extremely out of character for a humble, mellow guy like Cain to behave arrogantly like this, you know, to basically state he's too good for a vote.

Somebody call Jake Shields.
11/6/13 1:20 PM
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GSP24 - Brown Pride isn't like Brown Power. FFS. Phone Post 3.0
What about like "white pride"? Because I guarantee you that if I had "white pride" tattooed across my chest, I would be widely considered racist. Phone Post
11/6/13 1:21 PM
-D0DG3R D0GG13-
313 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dana White said it so it must be true. Lol Phone Post 3.0
11/6/13 1:21 PM
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I forgot, you're only allowed to represent, and be proud of your heritage, if you're not white. Phone Post
11/6/13 1:32 PM
DatSpider
178 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe - 
GSP24 - Brown Pride isn't like Brown Power. FFS. Phone Post 3.0
What about like "white pride"? Because I guarantee you that if I had "white pride" tattooed across my chest, I would be widely considered racist. Phone Post

Connotations, muthafucka (said tongue-in-cheek), do you know them?
11/6/13 1:39 PM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama
933 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Don_Dada -

Wait, Miesha Tait is on the shortlist but Cat isn't? lol

Cat beat her but people still don't know who she is... Phone Post 3.0
11/6/13 3:16 PM
-D0DG3R D0GG13-
313 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah Dana White said it so of course it must be true. Phone Post 3.0
-D0DG3R D0GG13-

-D0DG3R D0GG13-

-D0DG3R D0GG13-

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.