UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Cain didn't like idea of video game fan vote

11/7/13 1:15 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_EnderTL
228 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe -
KingOfFighters -
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe -
GSP24 - Brown Pride isn't like Brown Power. FFS. Phone Post 3.0
What about like "white pride"? Because I guarantee you that if I had "white pride" tattooed across my chest, I would be widely considered racist. Phone Post
go ahead and get it you pansy, instead of whining.about it in every thread. rep your white pride, it's a free country Phone Post
Please show me any other thread where I've even discussed Cain's tattoo. Or you could just continue to completely make shit up. Until then, please go fuck yourself. Phone Post
I agree with both of your sentiments. The shutting up parts, that is. Phone Post
11/7/13 11:49 PM
pradom
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CapnKindBud -
If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much - Brown Pride has a big ego, can't wait for someone to beat him.
Someone already did...with a one punch KO on the biggest show in MMA history.
And Cain took it with class and grace. Then he went quietly went into training, only to come out and destroy everyone in front of him since, including twice destroying the guy who KO'd him.
So what is Cain getting beat gonna do for you. He will take it like a champ and come back stronger!
Cain is what a true champion should be. Phone Post 3.0
VU Phone Post 3.0
11/8/13 3:38 AM
lolzz
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GSP24 - Brown Pride isn't like Brown Power. FFS. Phone Post 3.0

ya id love to agree with you but u definitely wouldnt want "white pride" tattoo in a lot of areas
11/8/13 6:12 AM
time traveling 12er
229 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah it must be the tattoo.  It's not like they could just take a picture where you can't see the tattoo or something... that would be impossible! 

Or they could just use an image from the shoulders up... where you can seen only parts of the tattoo.  Or they could just have him wearing a shirt.  No... none of these things are possible.  They just said, fuck it we're too dumb to come up with a solution so we're just not going to put him on the cover and come up with a lie.

Personally if the tattoo is involved the more likely scenario was the UFC told him they were going to cover his tattoo like they did for brock's cover and they Cain said no.  I don't see them dropping him over a problem that's so easily solved.  Or maybe this is all true and Cain just didn't want to be involved in the vote.  Or maybe Cain realized he wasn't getting paid extra for this since it was already in his contract so he opted out of this extra thing.

11/8/13 6:58 AM
-D0DG3R D0GG13-
96 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Calebcb - There is definitely precedence for Cain feeling this way. Dana alludes to it himself and says he doesn't blame him for how he feels, though it does seem out of character for the usually humble Cain to say that and seems more like spin from Dana.

In the glory days of boxing, being the heavyweight champ was the most prestigious title in all of sports. In the original olympics during the days of ancient Greece, combat sports were known as "the heavy events" because there were no weight classes and the bigger guys dominated. It's only with the invention of weight classes that all these light fighters can be in a position to gain greater recognition than the heavyweights.

Cain is the best fighter in the world. Pound for pound be damned. Throw them all in a cage and he'd be tossing midgets around until only he's left.

Now if both spots on the cover had to be voted in it wouldn't be as bad, but the LHW champ Jon Jones got a free ticket in. The guy that many criticize for cutting weight and using his size advantage to pick on the smaller guys gets the automatic spot instead of the champ from the weight class that Jones is running away from? If you're the HW champ, you might feel like the promotion doesn't hold you and your weight class in the same regard that it was due historically and feel a bit slighted.
. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.