UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Attn: Chris Camozzi

11/6/13 6:07 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
FETT_WTT_TFK_UGCTT_pennviachoke
1075 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Frank Gallagher - I thought for sure you were going to link one of your videos Phone Post
Wait for it......... Phone Post 3.0
11/6/13 6:19 PM
Ingrained Media
183 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ingrained Media, President
Appreciate the post Dan. He is in the hospital getting taken care of. He has a broken nose and lost his vision.
11/6/13 6:21 PM
DanTheWolfman
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ingrained Media - Appreciate the post Dan. He is in the hospital getting taken care of. He has a broken nose and lost his vision.

U in his camp? What do you mean by lost his vision? like just blurry from beat up eye, broken eye orbital, or worse retina problems or detachment I sure hope not?

Best wishes to Chris
11/6/13 6:23 PM
UGCTT croy_00
85 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DanTheWolfman - 
Ingrained Media - Appreciate the post Dan. He is in the hospital getting taken care of. He has a broken nose and lost his vision.

U in his camp? What do you mean by lost his vision? like just blurry from beat up eye, broken eye orbital, or worse retina problems or detachment I sure hope not?

Best wishes to Chris

He's a manager if I am recalling that properly.

11/6/13 6:25 PM
Bisping=Gatekeeper4Life
157 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Signed!

Hope your ok man. Phone Post 3.0
11/6/13 6:42 PM
Brian Camozzi
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DanTheWolfman -

Best wishes to Chris
Completely lost the vision in his right eye in the first round still getting it checked vision is slowly returning Phone Post 3.0
Brian Camozzi
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DanTheWolfman -

Best wishes to Chris
Completely lost the vision in his right eye in the first round still getting it checked vision is slowly returning Phone Post 3.0
Brian Camozzi

DanTheWolfman -

Best wishes to Chris
Brian Camozzi

DanTheWolfman -

Best wishes to Chris
11/6/13 6:43 PM
Brian Camozzi

DanTheWolfman -

Best wishes to Chris
Completely lost vision in his right eye in the first round we are gettin it looked at now vision is slowly returning Phone Post 3.0
11/6/13 6:45 PM
Brian Camozzi

DanTheWolfman -

Best wishes to Chris
Completely lost vision in right eye in the first round gettin it looked at now vision is slowly returning Phone Post 3.0
11/6/13 6:53 PM
Danger'sDaddy
186 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn. That sucks.

Speedy recovery! Phone Post 3.0
11/6/13 6:54 PM
Brian Camozzi

Sorry for the 8 posts my app was just constantly loading didn't think the posts went through Phone Post 3.0
11/6/13 7:11 PM
Caffiend
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Get well soon Brian!

11/6/13 7:13 PM
Ice Cold Igors Right Hand

Great fight Chris!

Larkin is huge lol. Phone Post
11/6/13 7:14 PM
Ice Cold Igors Right Hand

Brian Camozzi -
DanTheWolfman -

Best wishes to Chris
Completely lost vision in right eye in the first round gettin it looked at now vision is slowly returning Phone Post 3.0
Oh shit! Could've just been a bad poke, you can lose vision for a period of time.

Hope thats the case. Phone Post
11/6/13 7:17 PM
DanTheWolfman

Best of luck, hope nothing permanent.
11/6/13 7:21 PM
Naderhood
802 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The app has been shitty all day

Fucking Camozzi is a gotdamn warrior. Thanks for the updates as well, fellas. Phone Post 3.0
11/6/13 7:36 PM
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero
2399 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Brian Camozzi - Sorry for the 8 posts my app was just constantly loading didn't think the posts went through Phone Post 3.0
Hope he's alright!!

My app been jibbing all day... Just hit post... Then back and Yes... Post still goes threw?!?

Your Brothers a Stud!

Now I want to see him fight Dolloway!!

Camozzi vs Dolloway !! Let's do this Dana ! Phone Post 3.0
11/6/13 7:39 PM
FedorEmilioEstevez
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Win or lose, fighting like that will get you die hard fans. Phone Post 3.0
11/6/13 8:53 PM
Ingrained Media
183 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ingrained Media, President
DanTheWolfman - 

Best wishes to Chris

I work for Chris as his manager. His eye was bruised in the 1st and the blood caused vision issues. He has a broken nose, seven stitches and a ton of respect for Lorenz.
11/6/13 8:56 PM
DanTheWolfman

OK thanks, so no long term damage hopefully? Chris vs Dolloway is good by me, I thought Dolloway clearly won 2 rounds his last fight.
11/6/13 9:04 PM
FETT_WTT_TFK_UGCTT_pennviachoke
1075 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ingrained Media -
DanTheWolfman - 

Best wishes to Chris

I work for Chris as his manager. His eye was bruised in the 1st and the blood caused vision issues. He has a broken nose, seven stitches and a ton of respect for Lorenz.
Hope he has a speedy recovery & im sure the respect is reciprocated by Lorenz Phone Post 3.0
11/6/13 9:08 PM
TheFaintingGOATClownedAwayMySN
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Signed Phone Post 3.0
11/7/13 3:09 AM
DanTheWolfman

ttt

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.