UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Part 2 Ultimate Kesa Gatame Headlock 15+More Subs!

11/9/13 5:24 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
DanTheWolfman
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Andre are you Russian or Brazilian?
11/9/13 6:27 AM
andre
417 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DanTheWolfman - Thank you Andre, sorry if you felt I attacked you on the other thread. I share my knowledge, and like I said on other thread if you have any great No Gi/MMA techniques or advise I'd like to see it.
No problem! I understand why you thought I was attacking.

I think most of my stuff was in the gi, but I'll take a look.

I'm actually Armenian. Gokor was my first grappling coach. I trained there for 3 or 4 years before switching to sambo with Oleg and BJJ with the coaches at BHJJC and then Rey Diogo.

My wife is Brazilian so that's why we moved down here. Phone Post
11/9/13 7:42 AM
DanTheWolfman

ok cool, glad if we can make peace. I liked your Oleg Blockbuster story. Was Marcus Viniscious and Vin Diesal there then?
11/9/13 7:49 AM
andre
417 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DanTheWolfman - ok cool, glad if we can make peace. I liked your Oleg Blockbuster story. Was Marcus Viniscious and Vin Diesal there then?
Thanks! Yeah, both were there. Before that it was fabiano iha who taught the classes. Then Ethan Milius and Marc laimon. Phone Post 3.0
11/9/13 4:46 PM
DanTheWolfman

cool, I met Marcus when he had Olga and that buff chick fighting at HnS Revolution and trained there one day before going to Japan. I later trained with Iha at HBUTC, and he is one that recommended acting coach to me where he has taught in NoHo. We've trained with some same people it seems. Having trained with laimon you got stake into Johny vs GSP?
11/11/13 8:45 PM
DanTheWolfman

thought these subs would get a little more talk on here.....anyone tried any new ones out yet?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.