UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Did Rhonda Implode last night????

11/7/13 4:29 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
moss_4h
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CandyCrush - 
Zapruder -
shoudawhouda - 
BOZY - I understand its cool these days to hate on Honda, but im still a huge fan. Phone Post
I am as well. The haters are more vocal, but she still has plenty of fans. Phone Post

Still a fan too Phone Post 3.0

11/7/13 4:34 PM
Odins_Fleshlight
528 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's funny how you guys constantly bag on her. No one here has done anything to the levels Rousey has. It shows just how fucking stupid, jealous and how badly those of you commenting wants people to fail.

I understand it's a conversation board, but you haters, not just Honda haters, are fucking pathetic. She's been competing since she was a young child. She's developed a no bullshit, outspoken strong winning way of life. And what the fuck do we have, a bluename, some have green names with a majority of those guys having 0-1 records.

I'm not saying she's allowed to have nothing bad said about her, but, all you fucking guys do is constantly pick apart tge few little bad things about her and harp on them constantly. So fuck you guys.

I know I'm going somewhere cold for speaking out against you riders of the short bus here on the UG, but I don't care. Peace, fuckers.

P.s. this is just to all the haters. Phone Post
11/7/13 4:45 PM
HexRei
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Odins_Fleshlight -  It's funny how you guys constantly bag on her. No one here has done anything to the levels Rousey has. It shows just how fucking stupid, jealous and how badly those of you commenting wants people to fail.

I understand it's a conversation board, but you haters, not just Honda haters, are fucking pathetic. She's been competing since she was a young child. She's developed a no bullshit, outspoken strong winning way of life. And what the fuck do we have, a bluename, some have green names with a majority of those guys having 0-1 records.

I'm not saying she's allowed to have nothing bad said about her, but, all you fucking guys do is constantly pick apart tge few little bad things about her and harp on them constantly. So fuck you guys.

I know I'm going somewhere cold for speaking out against you riders of the short bus here on the UG, but I don't care. Peace, fuckers.

So in other words we're not allowed to dislike an athlete's personality if they are accomplished in their field?
11/7/13 4:49 PM
Fryedtakyama owns me, it's normal

CandyCrush -
Zapruder -
shoudawhouda - 
BOZY - I understand its cool these days to hate on Honda, but im still a huge fan. Phone Post
I am as well. The haters are more vocal, but she still has plenty of fans. Phone Post

. Phone Post 3.0
11/7/13 4:50 PM
BigEyedFish
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

shhh! Ronda is almost his girlfriend! Youll ruin it!!
11/7/13 4:50 PM
Fryedtakyama owns me, it's normal

CandyCrush -
Zapruder -
shoudawhouda - 

. Phone Post 3.0
11/7/13 4:51 PM
Odins_Fleshlight
528 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HexRei -
Odins_Fleshlight -  It's funny how you guys constantly bag on her. No one here has done anything to the levels Rousey has. It shows just how fucking stupid, jealous and how badly those of you commenting wants people to fail.

So in other words we're not allowed to dislike an athlete's personality if they are accomplished in their field?
That's not what I meant. Everyone is allowed their personal opinion. But when you hate on stupid shit that you weren't even there for or know tge full story, its retarded. But like I said, I'm speaking to tge ones with illegitimate beefs. Like Honda uses this tampon instead of this one, the cunt! That kinda shit. But feel free to exercise your opinion and vote me onto a red eye flight into Bolivia Phone Post
11/7/13 4:53 PM
Odins_Fleshlight

BigEyedFish - shhh! Ronda is almost his girlfriend! Youll ruin it!!
I wish she was my lady. She'd beat me and then love me everynight. Phone Post
11/7/13 6:30 PM
time traveling 12er
205 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2leftfeet - I thought this was the first episode of TUF this season where Ronda was presented in a positive light (seeming down to earth with her team, comforting her defeated fighter and sincerely congratulating the winner) and Meisha was presented in a less flattering light, with the favoritism she showed. It's mostly in the editing. I have much respect for both Meisha and Ronda.

Almost every season this happens.  They start the season with one coach as the heel and the other as the hero.  Around the mid point (Usually the beginning of the semi's) they start to switch it and manufacture redemption for the Heel and show the negative aspects of the hero.  By the end of the season they'll try to even it out and make it about the rivalry to pump up the fight.  Reality show tactics.  They'll pull footage from all throught the season to create the narrative.

11/7/13 6:43 PM
Tiresias
200 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BOZY - Cute as Hell, great body imo, In the best of shape. Her fighting style is full blast, not boring at all and she's not afraid to speak her mind. I love the chick.

But perhaps she is afraid to not speak her mind?

11/7/13 6:50 PM
Clarence Parents
240 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fryedtakyama owns me, it's normal - 
CandyCrush -
Zapruder -
shoudawhouda - 

. Phone Post 3.0

11/7/13 6:51 PM
ORIGINAL01ER

The thing with Rhonda is this,

She is a great fighter and a great athlete no doubt. But this isn't what makes a person. Her attitude shows who she is.

I used to be a huge fan of Rhonda and I am still a fan of her ability's but her bitch personality ruins it for me and a lot of other fans.

You can be the best of the best at a sport and you can also be a decent person or an ass.

Look at JDS and Tito. To fighters who fight for the top marginalization in the world with vastly different personality's.
11/7/13 6:58 PM
StretchPlum

Edited: 11/07/13 6:58 PM
Lot of metros on this site need her to be emo girl. I like her even more that she's cast as the bad guy in this drama series.
11/7/13 7:06 PM
BeatonHauff
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rhonda rousey killed my father, and raped my mother. Phone Post 3.0
11/7/13 7:07 PM
BeatonHauff
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rhonda Rousey killed my father, and raped my mother. Phone Post 3.0
11/7/13 7:30 PM
Kenso
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SaintVon Barksdale -

She's also developed into a prima-donna, one who constantly talks shit about nearly EVERYONE else, and that means she's fair game. When you put that Nick Diaz "I JUST DON'T GIVE A FUCK, I'M REAL!" shit out there in the air, you have no room to complain when it comes back on you. Do some of the people here take it to far? Of course they do. That doesn't mean they are wrong, or even remotely out of line for it. She's a public figure in the public eye, and it's not like she's someone who is quiet and withdrawn from the spotlight...quite the contrary really. She goes out of her way to speak her mind (which is great, everyone should do it), but if you are going to sit here and tell me she hasn't came of like a cunt as of late, then you are just a fanboy in denial, whose little rant against fellow board members is entirely out of line.

Also, dickhead, there are MANY other people who are unfairly picked apart on this board. Can you please point me to some other instances when you've stood tall for another fighter who wasn't Ronda? Surely there's threads where you've taken up for others, right? Are you going to tell me YOU'VE never done the very same shit talking you speak of?

To pretend that what she has accomplished (which is nothing short of amazing, I'm a big fan of her's for the record) makes her somehow above being picked apart in the same fucking ways many others have been, is just ridiculous. Are people going way too far? Absolutely. Is she the first fighter to receive that level of hate? Nope. Matt Hughes (who deserves much more respect in the MMA world than nearly anyone) is constantly bombarded with insults, PERSONAL insults. Why aren't you taking up for him?

You need to just go ahead and admit that your post was either poorly worded, or just out right wrong.

Oh, and the term "hater" has officially fallen the fuck off. Anyone who has anything negative to say automatically ='s hater. Nope, I don't care nearly enough about her to "hate" her. I do not know her enough to "hate" her. I'm just speaking my mind, as are the others here, and very much like Ronda herself is fond of doing.

Couldn't agree more. Phone Post 3.0
11/7/13 8:11 PM
Odins_Fleshlight

SaintVon Barksdale -

She's also developed into a prima-donna, one who constantly talks shit about nearly EVERYONE else, and that means she's fair game. When you put that Nick Diaz "I JUST DON'T GIVE A FUCK, I'M REAL!" shit out there in the air, you have no room to complain when it comes back on you. Do some of the people here take it to far? Of course they do. That doesn't mean they are wrong, or even remotely out of line for it. She's a public figure in the public eye, and it's not like she's someone who is quiet and withdrawn from the spotlight...quite the contrary really. She goes out of her way to speak her mind (which is great, everyone should do it), but if you are going to sit here and tell me she hasn't came of like a cunt as of late, then you are just a fanboy in denial, whose little rant against fellow board members is entirely out of line.

Also, dickhead, there are MANY other people who are unfairly picked apart on this board. Can you please point me to some other instances when you've stood tall for another fighter who wasn't Ronda? Surely there's threads where you've taken up for others, right? Are you going to tell me YOU'VE never done the very same shit talking you speak of?

To pretend that what she has accomplished (which is nothing short of amazing, I'm a big fan of her's for the record) makes her somehow above being picked apart in the same fucking ways many others have been, is just ridiculous. Are people going way too far? Absolutely. Is she the first fighter to receive that level of hate? Nope. Matt Hughes (who deserves much more respect in the MMA world than nearly anyone) is constantly bombarded with insults, PERSONAL insults. Why aren't you taking up for him?

You need to just go ahead and admit that your post was either poorly worded, or just out right wrong.

Oh, and the term "hater" has officially fallen the fuck off. Anyone who has anything negative to say automatically ='s hater. Nope, I don't care nearly enough about her to "hate" her. I do not know her enough to "hate" her. I'm just speaking my mind, as are the others here, and very much like Ronda herself is fond of doing.

;) Phone Post
11/7/13 10:40 PM
Odins_Fleshlight

benjitsu13 -
HexRei - 

I don't think that is what he was saying at all...Hate all you want if it makes you feel better, just quit being a bunch of judgmental whiny pussies about it. At least that is what I think he was getting at. If you are gonna chew apart one aspect of the athlete it is only fair to acknowledge the relatively gigantic positive qualities/accomplishments.
That was my point exactly bro. Phone Post
11/8/13 12:23 AM
LEET060

2leftfeet - I thought this was the first episode of TUF this season where Ronda was presented in a positive light (seeming down to earth with her team, comforting her defeated fighter and sincerely congratulating the winner) and Meisha was presented in a less flattering light, with the favoritism she showed. It's mostly in the editing. I have much respect for both Meisha and Ronda.

well i do notice in the preview for next week. miesha is not in julianna or sarah's corner. she is in the stands watching. the team tate assistant coaches are coaching 3 for julianna and 3 for sarah.

in the preview, i noticed that one of team tate's assistant coaches working with sarah.

i also notice that sarah explains her feeling to miesha when she is in the sauna with her

imo...if miesha was really favoring julianna. miesha would of been in julianna's corner for next week.
11/8/13 12:27 AM
kingkoopa

BOZY - Cute as Hell, great body imo, In the best of shape. Her fighting style is full blast, not boring at all and she's not afraid to speak her mind. I love the chick.
Lol Phone Post
11/8/13 12:28 AM
LEET060

also why are julianna and sarah are talking to each other on facebook if the favoritism was that bad?
11/8/13 2:19 AM
ShowtimeWreckedMyLeever

Oddly enough before this season of TUF I was pretty much against wmma in the UFC. After learning more about sone of the up and coming female fighters I am looking more toward to wmma.

Also seeing Ronda act like every other early/mid 20's chick is refreshing. I am a fan of both. But I hope for the sake of wmma that Ronda wins and retains her belt. Phone Post 3.0
11/8/13 2:53 PM
Switchheadkick
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'll implode in, on, and/or around honda anytime Phone Post 3.0
11/8/13 7:18 PM
devils advocate

BOZY - Cute as Hell, great body imo, In the best of shape. Her fighting style is full blast, not boring at all and she's not afraid to speak her mind. I love the chick.

agreed ronda is the tits

11/8/13 7:58 PM
HexRei

Ever wonder where all that grody rosacea all over her cheeks and nose goes when she's in a photo shoot? It's called huge amounts of makeup. Imagine rolling over in the morning and seeing Olympic muppet Ronda.

http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/17tluzyiruqm0jpg/original.jpg

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.