UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Learn me of this Bagautinov vs Elliot matchup

11/7/13 3:27 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
BrattMamley
833 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Please enlighten me why this fight is on the main card  of UFC 167 over Cowboy vs Dunham, Ebersole vs Story, or Herman vs Leites. Not trying to stir the pot I just genuinely don't know much about either guy.

11/7/13 3:45 PM
FedorEmilioEstevez
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Probably to build names in the 125 division. Elliot is great to watch, I missed the other guys last fight though.

Looking forward to it, good to see newer faces on main card. Phone Post 3.0
11/7/13 3:46 PM
FedorEmilioEstevez
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Probably to build names in the 125 division. Elliot is great to watch, I missed the other guys last fight though.

11/7/13 3:47 PM
Handsome Jack
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Because Elliot is a bad motherfucker incapable of a boring fight. Phone Post 3.0
11/7/13 3:53 PM
touch
425 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FedorEmilioEstevez - Probably to build names in the 125 division. Elliot is great to watch, I missed the other guys last fight though.

"The other guy"'s last fight

11/7/13 4:05 PM
Johan Von Brügermëister
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Because theyre top 10 in their division Phone Post 3.0
11/7/13 7:29 PM
BrattMamley
833 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is either guy a legitimate title contender? And what are they ranked? Thanks guys VU to everyone. Phone Post 3.0
11/7/13 7:31 PM
Leck Brosnar
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/07/13 7:31 PM
Elliott is a really good fighter, he beat Dodson IMO when they fought. Hope he gets a shot if he beats Ali, and I think he does.
11/7/13 7:38 PM
ruazombie66
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Because it will be fight of the night. Phone Post 3.0
11/7/13 8:48 PM
FedorEmilioEstevez

touch -
FedorEmilioEstevez - Probably to build names in the 125 division. Elliot is great to watch, I missed the other guys last fight though.

"The other guy"'s last fight

Awesome, cheers. Phone Post 3.0
11/7/13 9:26 PM
OmgItsTheWams
215 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Elliott imo beat dodson and should be undefeated in the ufc also has a devastating KO of pulver before joining the ufc Phone Post
11/7/13 11:14 PM
Handsome Jack
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BrattMamley - Is either guy a legitimate title contender? And what are they ranked? Thanks guys VU to everyone. Phone Post 3.0
Elliot will fight for the title with a win over Ali and then Moraga, Jorgensen, or Benavidez. I had him winning the Dodson fight ( bullshit moves by Dodson ), and I think he's got Mighty Mouse by being a more dynamic striker and matching his athleticism.

Not to mention he's a tough motherfucker. Ate a crazy illegal knee from Papazian, I think it was, continued the fight even though he was noticeably hurt, and beat him soundly. Phone Post 3.0
11/7/13 11:54 PM
THE CACTUS KID
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Elliot is a game opponent for any fighter ATM. He's got an unorthodox style,good wrestling,and is his GNP is nonstop. Very exciting fighter to watch. Phone Post 3.0
11/8/13 12:58 AM
bispingpokedmybrowneye
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ali might be the best in the division. This is the step up fight that will prove or disprove that IMO. Phone Post
11/8/13 1:37 AM
FedorEmilioEstevez

OmgItsTheWams - Elliott imo beat dodson and should be undefeated in the ufc also has a devastating KO of pulver before joining the ufc Phone Post
That was a whack decision.

Hope he comes in looking like teen wolf again. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.