11/7/13 9:00 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Buck 65
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

would love to see Bisping beat up Tim
11/7/13 9:08 PM
xsrg95
219 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TOAO -  he should be calling machida out. Phone Post

he doesn't want to get Knocked out, that's not just Tim that's about everyone else at MW
11/7/13 9:11 PM
Winston Wolf

logical matchup
11/7/13 9:21 PM
UGCTT_EnderTL
228 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Arlovskis Chin - How can u call someone out when they're injured, even taking the piss out of their injury and then say stop acting tough while you're injured and can't fight me??? Phone Post 3.0
I think that is the part that made the light heartedness of it obvious. Phone Post
11/7/13 9:26 PM
DoomFarmer
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Another one of those pointless "guaranteed wins" for Bisping. Phone Post 3.0
11/7/13 9:32 PM
xsrg95
219 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DoomFarmer - Another one of those pointless "guaranteed wins" for Bisping. Phone Post 3.0

but if Tim gets the upset he might land himself a #1 contender fight.
11/7/13 9:46 PM
UGCTT_granite007
113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I dig Tim. I like Mike too, though. Tweeter is a monster.

11/7/13 10:28 PM
Frames4Life

He's just issued an apology for inadvertently disrespecting the "random brazilian" lol.

Thats fair enough old chap. Phone Post
11/7/13 10:31 PM
1800champagne

Arlovskis Chin - How can u call someone out when they're injured, even taking the piss out of their injury and then say stop acting tough while you're injured and can't fight me??? Phone Post 3.0
Urine in his wound? Strange. Phone Post 3.0
11/7/13 10:35 PM
mancabbage
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

tim k looked slow and plodding before that KO. I think stann would annihilate kennedy, so i doubt bisping would have trouble.. he punches a lot harder than people think, chael even said hendo mentioned to not underestimate his power, he's never one punching anyone out, but he is the closest thing to diaz' sheer volume style in the mw division. Easy win for mike
11/7/13 10:59 PM
slamming
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kennedy punked Bisping here. Should be a good lead up and fight. Do it.
11/7/13 11:05 PM
JimmersonzGlove
474 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Perfect matchup Phone Post
11/8/13 12:43 AM
JeffersonDArcyChoke
261 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think the fight is booked.

I think the UFC gets these guys to pretend to challenge each other on Twitter to get people talking.

If you think they hate each other, you might just want to see them fight.

It's all a work.

Because announcing that Bisping vs Kennedy is on would not garner as much emotion as the notion that they are challenging each other to "tell the UFC you want the fight".

It's all bullshit and is just a phony way to make a fight mean more. Phone Post
11/8/13 1:55 AM
Vote me down

Tim will KO Bisping
11/8/13 2:08 AM
Horace.P.McTitties

Pancake Syrup Ali -

Bisping would do what he did to Belcher with Kennedy minus the eye poke at the end

This Phone Post 3.0
11/8/13 2:17 AM
Ray Cappa

USA!
Bisping all day.

He might be a gatekeeper, but he's 2 or 3 notches above Kennedy. Phone Post 3.0
11/8/13 2:53 AM
Ray Cappa

I don't know wtf is wrong with this site/app, but it seems I either have to chose between double or triple posts, or they don't show up at all.

Anyway.

Bisping is a class above Kennedy. 3 rounds or 5, I see him shutting out Kennedy. Not finishing him, but taking every round. Phone Post 3.0
11/8/13 3:41 AM
time traveling 12er
230 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JeffersonDArcyChoke -  I think the fight is booked.

I think the UFC gets these guys to pretend to challenge each other on Twitter to get people talking.

It's all a work.

Because announcing that Bisping vs Kennedy is on would not garner as much emotion as the notion that they are challenging each other to "tell the UFC you want the fight".

I think you  watch too much wrestling.  There's no way the UFC micromanages things like this.  Maybe Tim and Bisping talked about it, but I doubt anyone in the UFC is taking their time to set something like this up.  It's not pro wrestling.

11/8/13 4:02 AM
TheHaunted2

This fight will never happen. And bisping will never fight again. Mark my words Phone Post
11/8/13 4:14 AM
Devlin
82 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rudi -
war wand - Bisping would pick kennedy apart. He wouldnt KO or submit him, but he'd win the decision

That fight would show exactly what level Tim Kennedy's grappling skills are at, Bisping isnt exactly easy to take down or keep down.

Nobodys really been able too do it, considering the wrestlers he's faced thats pretty impressive.

And how many guys have called.out bisping just for the attention? I do think kennedy will fight him though. Phone Post
11/8/13 4:44 AM
painfulapathy

CapnKindBud - The fucking pillow fisted dancing decision machine Bisping is saying that Tim K is "acting hard "?
Does he know what a Green Beret is??
Kennedy and a handful of friends can topple Bispings whole fucking govt.
I hope that Tim pops that guy like Hendo did. Phone Post 3.0
Very silly comment. Phone Post 3.0
11/8/13 5:08 AM
3rdLion
223 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CapnKindBud - The fucking pillow fisted dancing decision machine Bisping is saying that Tim K is "acting hard "?
Does he know what a Green Beret is??
Kennedy and a handful of friends can topple Bispings whole fucking govt.
I hope that Tim pops that guy like Hendo did. Phone Post 3.0
Fuck yeah 'murrica!

USA Phone Post 3.0
11/8/13 5:26 AM
FightToLive
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Michaels eye does NOT look well! I am not a Dr, although I don't see how it will heal back to normal! It actually looks a bit scary! Get well Mike!
11/8/13 5:28 AM
Sir Psycho Sexy
109 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Easy fight for Bisping. Phone Post 3.0
11/8/13 8:25 AM
Rudi

time traveling 12er - 
JeffersonDArcyChoke -  I think the fight is booked.

It's all a work.

I think you  watch too much wrestling.  There's no way the UFC micromanages things like this.  Maybe Tim and Bisping talked about it, but I doubt anyone in the UFC is taking their time to set something like this up.  It's not pro wrestling.

Tim Kennedy has never liked Bisping, even when tim was in strikeforce. I think it has something to do with Bisping disrespecting the Ranger Up guys a few  years ago.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.