UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Tim Kennedy/Michael Bisping twitter exchange

11/8/13 8:30 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Rudi
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CapnKindBud - The fucking pillow fisted dancing decision machine Bisping is saying that Tim K is "acting hard "?
Does he know what a Green Beret is??
Kennedy and a handful of friends can topple Bispings whole fucking govt.
I hope that Tim pops that guy like Hendo did. Phone Post 3.0

Calm down Captain America.

11/8/13 8:42 AM
Flannerz
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good fight for Bisping, he'll need a tune up after being out for a long time
11/8/13 8:45 AM
mm370
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Both are as annoying as Rousey when they speak. I'm hoping for a double ko Phone Post 3.0
11/8/13 8:47 AM
sly fox
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Id like to see this fight...been a long time coming..

11/8/13 8:48 AM
JStrongMMA

I like TK. He is a funny dude and a badass. Phone Post
11/8/13 9:20 AM
Scrapp_Happy_Mays

mancabbage - tim k looked slow and plodding before that KO. I think stann would annihilate kennedy, so i doubt bisping would have trouble.. he punches a lot harder than people think, chael even said hendo mentioned to not underestimate his power, he's never one punching anyone out, but he is the closest thing to diaz' sheer volume style in the mw division. Easy win for mike

Hendo looked slow and plodding right before he knocked Bisbing's head into the thrid row and I hope TK does the same.

Babalu gets cut from the UFC for holding a choke too long but Bisbing can throw blatant illegal knees and spit at opponent's with no repercussions b/c he is Britain's poster boy. Great role model England.
11/8/13 9:30 AM
BrowneReemJob
121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bisping dominates TK to a sound decision, possible late TKO then all the Americans will say TK wasn't any good any way.

Same with Stann, Mayhem and Belcher

11/8/13 9:32 AM
BrowneReemJob
121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pitbull3744 - 
Rudi - 
CapnKindBud - The fucking pillow fisted dancing decision machine Bisping is saying that Tim K is "acting hard "?

Calm down Captain America.

First off he is right but def a bit over zealous lol 

Second i love that SN capn kind bud!!!

No, he is not.

11/8/13 9:38 AM
DatSpider
167 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/08/13 9:42 AM
Wow, Jon Anik went after Kennedy on twitter:

- "The line of people desperate to hop on Bisping's name to try and be a somebody grows ever longer."

-"Yup. The trend continues. Doesn't work out for most. And the comment on the eye lacked class, in my opinion.

Surprising, since he's a commentator.
11/8/13 9:38 AM
PUBLIC's_bsc_in_my_bloodyfluid
157 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Both guys are douchy, can i hope for a double KO?
11/8/13 9:41 AM
DragonDidn'tDrinkEnoughPee
707 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CapnKindBud - The fucking pillow fisted dancing decision machine Bisping is saying that Tim K is "acting hard "?
What a retard Phone Post
11/8/13 9:42 AM
JStrongMMA

People underestimate how good TK is. He had a pretty nasty injury for that fight on Wednesday and still ended the fight with a brutal first round ko. Phone Post
DragonDidn'tDrinkEnoughPee
707 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BrowneReemJob -

Bisping dominates TK to a sound decision, possible late TKO then all the Americans will say TK wasn't any good any way.

Same with Stann, Mayhem and Belcher

Ding ding ding Phone Post
WrestleFook

WAR BISPING!!!! Phone Post 3.0
11/8/13 9:43 AM
Devlin
82 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DatSpider - Wow, Jon Anik went after Kennedy on twitter:

- "The line of people desperate to hop on Bisping's name to try and be a somebody grows ever longer."

-"Yup. The trend continues. Doesn't work out for most. And the comment on the eye lacked class, in my opinion.

wow, harsh but cant really say he's wrong. Phone Post
11/8/13 9:45 AM
GaspareBJJ
141 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think Bisping wins by cardio Phone Post 3.0
11/8/13 9:47 AM
sacredhate
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LyotoBundy - I'm relevants to the interest for the fight this Phone Post 3.0

this sentence came together using more angles and feints than Machida himself.
11/8/13 10:02 AM
DatSpider
167 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Devlin - 
DatSpider - Wow, Jon Anik went after Kennedy on twitter:

wow, harsh but cant really say he's wrong. Phone Post

Usually I'd agree with you, but to be fair to Kenndy, he's called out multiple divisions... not just Bisping.

11/8/13 10:39 AM
RedDragonUK
376 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tim has nothing for Bisping. Bisping is another level Phone Post 3.0
11/8/13 10:55 AM
ausgepicht

HAHAHHA! Kennedy is CRUSHING Bisping...just like he will if he can get that cash cow gatekeeper in the ring.

"Just remember you asked for this. I promise I won't knee you while you are down, poke you in the eye or spit on you when it's over."

HAHAHAHHA!

11/8/13 11:04 AM
Ray Cappa

Tim Kennedy is underrated? He's 1-1 career against Mayhem. He barely beat Roger Gracie for fuck sake. Bisping will tune him up and good. Phone Post 3.0
11/8/13 11:15 AM
ausgepicht

Edited: 11/08/13 11:17 AM
Ray Cappa - Tim Kennedy is underrated? He's 1-1 career against Mayhem. He barely beat Roger Gracie for fuck sake. Bisping will tune him up and good. Phone Post 3.0

The first Miller fight was 6 years ago and when Miller was actually a better fighter. You judge a fighter on his most recent wins, and for Kennedy it was finishing Manhoef, beating Robbie Lawlor, Roger Gracie (Unanimously, not barely) and KOing Natal.

Since you are a tro11, you leave out what makes Kennedy look good, falsely talk down his accomplishments, and add a genuine lie - saying he barely beat Gracie when he won unanimously.

I expect nothing less then stupidity from people with your join date. For those with the same join date as you that are actually knowledgable...you're fucking them over. Please drink bleach.

11/8/13 11:45 AM
KneeToFaceKO

ausgepicht -
Ray Cappa - Tim Kennedy is underrated? He's 1-1 career against Mayhem. He barely beat Roger Gracie for fuck sake. Bisping will tune him up and good. Phone Post 3.0

The first Miller fight was 6 years ago and when Miller was actually a better fighter. You judge a fighter on his most recent wins, and for Kennedy it was finishing Manhoef, beating Robbie Lawlor, Roger Gracie (Unanimously, not barely) and KOing Natal.

Since you are a tro11, you leave out what makes Kennedy look good, falsely talk down his accomplishments, and add a genuine lie - saying he barely beat Gracie when he won unanimously.

I expect nothing less then stupidity from people with your join date. For those with the same join date as you that are actually knowledgable...you're fucking them over. Please drink bleach.

Awesome

Still one of my favorite posters. Phone Post
11/8/13 11:46 AM
Ray Cappa

It's "less than" not "less then."

Why would I drink bleach? I have an awesome job, live in a big house, have a great life with many close friends. Phone Post 3.0
11/8/13 11:50 AM
Ray Cappa

And he's damn lucky Machida got promoted to a better card/opponent, because Lyoto would've punted Timmy's head up where the enlisted men were sitting. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.