UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Fighters Text While watching Fight For The Troops

11/7/13 11:26 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Adam Hunter
879 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/07/13 11:28 PM

I found a Brand New Text Chat of a Group of Fighters watching UFC Fight Night 31--Fight For the Troops.

http://msn.foxsports.com/ufc/story/texts-from-last-fight-fight-for-the-troops-kennedy-vs-natal-110713

Best.

Adam

@mmaroasted

11/7/13 11:56 PM
Adam Hunter
879 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bozzy - I remember reading the first one of these and having a good laugh not knowing if they were real or not, but once I found out it kind of spoiled it for me and haven't given the others a chance.

But your podcast is legit funny shit. I listened to the last one and it had me busting up a few good times. Will definitely try to listen in to those more often.

Also lol @ all the heat you brought Jessica Eye with that headline.

Glad you enjoy the Podcast...Jessica is cool as hell...wish so many guys didn't try and hit her up for dates after that.

11/8/13 12:00 AM
TheBoognish
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You and TRexx together make magic my man. He's like a funnier Kevin Eubanks to your jay Leno.

Baroni's stories are legit funny. Great addition to the show. Phone Post 3.0
11/8/13 12:07 AM
Adam Hunter

TheBoognish - You and TRexx together make magic my man. He's like a funnier Kevin Eubanks to your jay Leno.

Baroni's stories are legit funny. Great addition to the show. Phone Post 3.0

Thanks man...I think you are really going to enjoy the one coming up with Sarah Kaufman, Sarah Moras and John Dodson.

11/8/13 2:32 AM
Adam Hunter

Hope you guys enjoyed.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.