UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> CroCop: Jones, Werdum, Mir Overeem should be fired

11/8/13 10:15 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
duckhuntgangsta
78 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Did he not consider that maybe they are Cro Cop fans? He was offended by them attending weigh ins and the press conference stating "Dana will grow his hair back he'll be so upset at his fighters being at another promotion". One would think he would be flattered by their attendance.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2013/11/8/5080364/mirko-cro-cop-ufc-stars-at-legend-2-event-unprofessional-should-be

11/8/13 10:30 AM
XD40GRIP
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CroCop is a Master Troll.....
11/8/13 10:30 AM
2JupitersTooMany
1574 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If my prize fighter was doing bed interviews, I would be confused. Phone Post 3.0
11/8/13 11:28 AM
Sukulaku

Well, he said he would fire them. Not that they should be fired. There's a major difference.

He's right about UFC fighters promoting a rival organization. Whether Dana gets pissed about it remains to be seen. Of course Dana getting pissed about it would bring more atention to the organization.
11/8/13 11:37 AM
youarewhatiswrong
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Crocop is becoming a bit crotchety in his old age.

Get off my lawn.
11/8/13 11:40 AM
KneeToFaceKO

youarewhatiswrong - Crocop is becoming a bit crotchety in his old age.

Get off my lawn.
LOL Phone Post
11/8/13 11:41 AM
Sonnenssamich

Fking goof Crocop your an egg! Phone Post
11/8/13 11:42 AM
gokudamus

sounds like a joke?

11/8/13 11:43 AM
donovese
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't understand the issue at all. These guys all went to Russia together for some reason. I don't know why, but why wouldn't they go to the weigh-ins and press conference? They are the elite of a sport and I'm sure that they have a big interest in how things are done in different organizations, especially in another country. I could see an issue if Jon Jones took the microphone from CroCop and started taking questions about Glover, but sitting down and minding their own business doesn't seem like a problem. I saw John Dotson at Bellator in Tampa and he was shaking hands and taking photos with everyone. I didn't see a problem there either. Maybe I'm missing something, but I'm confused. Phone Post 3.0
11/8/13 11:47 AM
Eric Bloodaxe
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/08/13 11:50 AM

I don't think he was offended or upset. He pointed out that he felt it was unprofessional to attend a press conferance promoting a different org and pose for pics in front of their logo. I don't know if he meant the firing part literally either.

Either way, I think he made too big of a deal out of it and I doubt Dana will be pissed.

11/8/13 11:49 AM
donovese
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

gokudamus -

sounds like a joke?

If so he got me! Phone Post 3.0
11/8/13 11:49 AM
Cojendo
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think crocop has jumped the shark on this one. Why can't they be fans of CroCop, let alone of fighting in general.

Nothing to see here folks. Keep a movin. Phone Post 3.0
11/8/13 11:54 AM
THERE WAS A GLITCH IN THE MATRiX

its benefits both UFC & Legends to have the UFC fighters getting exposure wherever.
11/8/13 11:56 AM
powerful mary jane

If anything it promotes the UFC to Russia. Any publicity is good I guess? Phone Post 3.0
11/8/13 12:06 PM
In Limbo
145 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

troll cop ...hahahahah

didnt werdum basically give crocop whatever ground/sub game he has......the guillotine on randleman?

11/8/13 12:09 PM
PoopDooper

If you actually listen to/ watch the interview what he says is hardly bold, let alone newsworthy. Basically he just found it odd that a bunch of UFC stars were half way around the globe at another promotion's press conference. Which it is. Odd.
11/8/13 12:37 PM
duckhuntgangsta
78 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sukulaku - Well, he said he would fire them. Not that they should be fired. There's a major difference.

He's right about UFC fighters promoting a rival organization. Whether Dana gets pissed about it remains to be seen. Of course Dana getting pissed about it would bring more atention to the organization.

rival organization? An upstart out of Russia is a threat to the UFC? 

If I had the means I'd go see CC fight. Dude is a legend. Even if he is fighting cans, the chance to see a cemetary kick would be epic. 

11/8/13 12:44 PM
Damaynevent

I wouldn't be surprised if the UFC sent those guys there. I think CC is making a mountain out of a mohill. Phone Post 3.0
11/8/13 12:52 PM
youarewhatiswrong
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damaynevent - I wouldn't be surprised if the UFC sent those guys there. I think CC is making a mountain out of a mohill. Phone Post 3.0

Mohill? Is that right? What's a mohill? I always thought it was "mountain out of a mole hill."
11/8/13 12:56 PM
Mihow

I like when CC trolls people Phone Post 3.0
11/8/13 1:00 PM
UGCTT_EnderTL
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yah Cro Cops temper can be dangerous. Can't believe he didn't murder Mauro that time...

11/8/13 1:01 PM
Schifty
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

youarewhatiswrong - Crocop is becoming a bit crotchety in his old age.

Get off my lawn.

Hilarious

11/8/13 1:02 PM
Troll Hunter10
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hopefully cro cop can climb to the top of the mohill in Russia and get some big fights down the road Phone Post 3.0
11/8/13 1:03 PM
Internet

youarewhatiswrong -
Damaynevent - I wouldn't be surprised if the UFC sent those guys there. I think CC is making a mountain out of a mohill. Phone Post 3.0

Mohill? Is that right? What's a mohill? I always thought it was "mountain out of a mole hill."
Mohill. You're making a mountain. Out of a mohill. Phone Post 3.0
11/8/13 1:05 PM
EckY
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He has a point, you can tell CroCop knows Dana and this is exactly the type of thing Dana doesnt like. He made his point that fair enough doing a deminar but to come and be part of the press conference for the event will for sure piss Dana off. I have a feeling there wotn be any UFC guests at the enxt Legend event.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.