UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> The New teenager game "Knock Out"! *Please Read*

11/8/13 4:53 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
uniquetechnique
772 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://youtu.be/u_PEBsEyYHQ

Blue Please!!

This is really a stupid game that is starting to get to teenagers and want to warn my fellow OG/UG Brothers and Sisters. Stay away from the teen crowd and don't get Knocked out.
11/8/13 4:55 PM
Qannebiss
214 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

At work, so can't view. What is it, they sucker-punch unsuspecting strangers in an attempt to knock them out? Phone Post
11/8/13 4:57 PM
D241
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oh man karma is going to be SO good when it happens to these ignorant immature insecure bully assholes.

Funny how they can't play that game by themselves.

11/8/13 4:59 PM
dhughes
474 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jersey City...
11/8/13 5:01 PM
CrazyPope
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pieces of shit.
11/8/13 5:02 PM
ChaosOverkill
739 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/08/13 5:19 PM

It's a story from New Jersey?

Incredibly shocking, not all something that was probable.

I'm serial gang, right time right place. THis is something people living in the Roman empire would do to slaves.

11/8/13 5:03 PM
Jack Brown
422 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Been around a long time. Definitely not good. And still a WFA. Phone Post
IAmNotImpressedbyYourStocktonSlap
413 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Notice how they're all hoodrat, trashy scum. Phone Post
The Popeye
601 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

One of them will get killed and then the "community" will be outraged because he should not have been killed.
11/8/13 5:09 PM
Choochy
211 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Qannebiss - At work, so can't view. What is it, they sucker-punch unsuspecting strangers in an attempt to knock them out? Phone Post
That's a bingo Phone Post
11/8/13 5:14 PM
LordSeano
274 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol the last clip is a clip from the UK of this nutcase black guy that assaulted a young girl.

Still a random assault but nothing to do with american teenagers
11/8/13 5:15 PM
redbluff

And we wonder why folks get shot knocking on doors asking for help.
11/8/13 5:18 PM
xsrg95
388 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

we need this guy to go back to work
http://www.thewrap.com//images/2013/10/zim-618x400.jpg
11/8/13 5:19 PM
Qannebiss
214 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Choochy -
Qannebiss - At work, so can't view. What is it, they sucker-punch unsuspecting strangers in an attempt to knock them out? Phone Post
I hope they run into a Mark Hunt or Roy Nelson type one of these days. It'll get ugly. Phone Post
11/8/13 5:47 PM
Devlin
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Qannebiss -
Choochy -
I hope they run into a Mark Hunt or Roy Nelson type one of these days. It'll get ugly. Phone Post
I doubt they do it too men well north off 200 pounds, unless they fewl safe in numbers or are just that stupid.

I just hope someone like hunts.nearby when they try that shit. Phone Post
11/8/13 5:51 PM
ChaosOverkill
739 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Must be something in the water or air in Jersey. State full of mutants

11/8/13 6:11 PM
tbi0904
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jack Brown - Been around a long time. Definitely not good. And still a WFA. Phone Post
This. A couple ghetto honor students killed a guy playing "spot em out, knock em out" last year in Chicago. Phone Post
11/8/13 6:17 PM
Metafour

That is the most ignorant thing I have seen today. Phone Post
11/8/13 6:44 PM
thegreatone287
101 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Makes me feel sick watching this shit. Phone Post
11/8/13 6:45 PM
Qannebiss

Devlin -
Qannebiss -
Choochy -
I doubt they do it too men well north off 200 pounds, unless they fewl safe in numbers or are just that stupid.

I just hope someone like hunts.nearby when they try that shit. Phone Post
Yeah, in that case, I hope the guy who's nearby has all the compassion of a Pride era Wanderlei. Phone Post
11/8/13 6:46 PM
UGCTT croy_00
93 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That last one was a woman wasn't it? I'm sorry, and I am not being insensitive, but I think it's time to enforce steralization in these rundown, shitty communities. Who fucking wants to live in a place where fools like this run around anyway?

11/8/13 6:55 PM
Qannebiss

UGCTT croy_00 -

That last one was a woman wasn't it? I'm sorry, and I am not being insensitive, but I think it's time to enforce steralization in these rundown, shitty communities. Who fucking wants to live in a place where fools like this run around anyway?

Even in the shittiest communities, there are still honest people. Phone Post
11/8/13 7:32 PM
mixedmartialfarts
793 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Someone post the bugs bunn... wait this isn't in Florida?
11/8/13 7:38 PM
Poet of Gore

hey, i have been putting the word out for months on this. and yes, of course called a racist. i think the video evidence might actually be the racist one.

this is a game where a bunch of little black asshole kids punch a white person for no reason other than the person being white.

no one else is playing this game.

if you are white and see a bunch of little punk black assholes, do not go near them.

there is a growing trend of black assholes ganging up on white people and beating them for no other reason than being white.

Note: it is not all blacks. just some little asshole ones. the same ones that are ganging up in 50 to rob gas stations and mall stores.

11/8/13 7:50 PM
nolabrum

but when you see a group of these guys walking down the street and you cross the street to avoid them they get offended. Fuck being Politically correct.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.