UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Cro cop tabs to neck crank

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

11/9/13 4:18 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
john joe
392 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i think he was lying there thinking nothing was on and then was like, holy shit

if you look how Alexey has crocops inside arm trapped, that means you cant get your elbow to the floor and makes it hard to turn inwards and start hitting your escape

when you get someone who is good at these and it comes from nowhere, its murder on your neck

Oleinik is a really good submission guy; You faggots in this thread who are writing things like "lol pathetic" should try and actually fucking roll a lot and have a couple fights, then come and talk about who taps to what
11/9/13 4:30 PM
surfing
90 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tomas Andersson - 
Humboldt - Looks like homeboy said something to cc just before he tapped. Phone Post 3.0

It just looks strange.. Seems to be cranking it with everything hes got, Then he looks over to the side, and it seems like he relaxes a bit and Then crocop taps..

i saw the exact same things......
11/9/13 7:25 PM
ValeTudo 1
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

john joe - i think he was lying there thinking nothing was on and then was like, holy shit

if you look how Alexey has crocops inside arm trapped, that means you cant get your elbow to the floor and makes it hard to turn inwards and start hitting your escape

when you get someone who is good at these and it comes from nowhere, its murder on your neck

Oleinik is a really good submission guy; You faggots in this thread who are writing things like "lol pathetic" should try and actually fucking roll a lot and have a couple fights, then come and talk about who taps to what
THIS Phone Post

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.