UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Alex E vs Eric Prindle: December 22, Russia

11/9/13 1:14 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
touch
626 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Looks like Alex fights not Monson and not Lopez but Prindle after all. I found this local Tyumen article dated by yesterday:

In Tyumen, will be a big fight . One of the participants have struggled with pensioners in Moscow, brawled in airplanes and had a problem with prostitutes

Notorious Russian fighter Aleksander Emelianenko will Tyumen citizens an opportunity to see his fight with American Eric Prindle - on one of the video sharing has emerged Emelianenko video message to the people of Tyumen, in which the soldier asked to support it.

Emelianenko and Prindle will be the main event of the evening fighting in Mixed Martial Arts (MMA ), which will be held in Tyumen Judo Center on December 22. According to the information portal Nashgorod.ru, will participate in the tournament and Tyumentsev - Nikos Samedov , Paul Gordeev , Roman Muhamedshin , Alex Kunchenko , come and visit of Russian regions and abroad. In particular, in December Tyumen waiting fighters from Azerbaijan , Serbia, Croatia, Canada , the USA and Africa.

Emelianenko's bout with Prindle will be highlight of the program , the organizers promise . Recall that for the Russian fighter, brother of the famous four-time world champion in MMA Heavyweight «Pride FC», multiple world champion and Russian sambo Fedor Emelianenko , runs a loop of scandals that have seriously affected his career. In particular, in December last year, Alexander went on a plane to Barnaul, where he was judged one of the fights . However, according to media reports, in the liner he drank too much alcohol , frivolous behaved rudely with the flight attendants and talking with passengers . Airport Barnaul athlete went to the restaurant, where he continued to drink and even got into a fight with a few visitors. The scandal became public , and the organization , which played Aleksander Emelianenko , canceled the contract with him. Fighter upset by the incident and even went for six months in a monastery on Mount Athos .

"In the world" , he returned in the spring of this year, had a fight with American Bob Sapp and defeated him , and in August again got in trouble - after the birth of some girl wrote a statement to the police , accusing an athlete of rape. The story resulted in the newspapers , he Emelianenko claimed that the lady was one of the priestesses of love - learning in the " client " by a famous athlete , she decided to earn some money : writing a statement , she proposed to Alexander to "negotiate" . The scandal was hushed up , the media pointed out then that the soldier was in it perhaps the most aggrieved party .

But in October Emelianenko once again became a member of the scandal , having fought in the capital's cafes "Faina" with Moscow pensioner. Fighter himself explained that he always dines at this cafe on East Street , and here drunken company prevented him sit quietly at the table - because of what a quarrel . 63 -year-old Vasily Mysyutin , celebrate a birthday that evening , as well as his two sons did not recognize offender famous athlete and got into a fight, written media. Separate the conflicting employees cafes, and explained that drunken Muscovites , with whom they are trying to resolve a dispute with their fists . Pensioner himself wrote a statement to the police , which reported that Emelianenko had laid his brow. However, soon went to the side of the world , and 29 October, publicly reconciled in the same cafe , in which up to this fight. Retired Alexander offered a toast to friendship 20 grams, but the athlete refused alcohol.

At the same cafe athlete proanonsiroval fight in Tyumen on December 22. Apparently , by the time he has time to heal his wounded arm - in the metropolitan cafe Emelianenko came with a bandaged right hand. According to media reports , it was shot through the hand prevented the soldier to take part in the tournament "Legend" in a fight with Mirko Filipovic .
11/9/13 3:33 PM
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

After seeing that video of Aleks today, I'll take Prindle. Phone Post
11/9/13 3:40 PM
FJP111
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

War Prindle!
11/9/13 3:56 PM
BrCutter
191 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FJP111 - War Prindle!
I'm hoping like hell Eric puts him on Queer Street. Phone Post
11/9/13 5:56 PM
touch
626 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt

Come on, show some love for Alexander!

11/9/13 6:22 PM
Devlin
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Did that last paragraph say alex got shot through the hand? Phone Post
11/9/13 6:28 PM
touch

Devlin - Did that last paragraph say alex got shot through the hand? Phone Post

Yep, it was his explanation of the reason why he couldn't fight CroCop

11/16/13 6:30 AM
touch

Siberian gym training

11/16/13 7:22 AM
touch

11/16/13 7:38 AM
Broady
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jesus, look at his knuckle on that last pic.
11/16/13 9:56 AM
MRG1
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nice knowing you prindle. Phone Post 3.0
11/16/13 10:12 AM
Nexuscrawlers
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Alex by sub Phone Post 3.0
11/16/13 1:08 PM
Deepy
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

They probably shouldn't let him out of the monastery between fights. He looked much happier when he was baking bread. Phone Post 3.0
11/22/13 11:57 AM
touch

- What do you expect from the upcoming fight with American Eric Prindlom ?

- Victory , of course. I look forward to a good fight to the opponent does not spare himself during the fight , and showed all that it can.

- What is important to remember when you go out to the ring ?

- The things you taught coach , and many still reach the ring do not know what to pray to God to not to fall into a swoon , and after entering the ring , after the first missed kick forget everything and wait for it all to end , when is the end of round , the end of the fight.
Self-confidence is very important and it should be brought up .

- A few wishes, future athletes who want to achieve the same success as you are, your fans and those who will come to support you.

- Spend more time in the room, drink and smoke less . Especially in the transition to adulthood is important. When I was in those years , we had a very promising guys, well-built , fought better than me , and their spoiled teenage those weaknesses: when the weather was good , I wanted them to drink , the girls beautiful to walk, they were missing as a result of training and not achieving results in the sport. By the way , the coach for me never put a bet. I realized that the most important thing - to endure, because the sport - it's very hard work , and ungrateful . I know one thing : you have to endure, to set goals and achieve .

I want to say thank you to those who will come , I promise that there will be a very interesting fight . Thank you to those who do not believe the rumors , those who support me , keep "kulaks" . All I 'm doing in the ring, do for you.
11/22/13 11:58 AM
touch

11/22/13 2:10 PM
BobD
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Eric is excited for this fight and taking it seriously.  I just hope he doesnt' get screwed like that fight in Mexico..

11/22/13 2:20 PM
touch

BobD - 

Eric is excited for this fight and taking it seriously.  I just hope he doesnt' get screwed like that fight in Mexico..

Does he respect Alex? What does Eric think on his latest adventures? 

11/22/13 2:21 PM
IP
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wonder if Fedor still associates with him?
11/22/13 2:26 PM
touch

IP - I wonder if Fedor still associates with him?

barely

11/22/13 2:33 PM
IP
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Also, you have to believe that Alex is losing his marketability as a legitimate MMA in Russia due to his behavior.
12/12/13 12:17 PM
touch

Prindle looks thick, solid, tight

12/12/13 12:18 PM
touch

Which can't be said about Ken Pavia

12/15/13 9:35 AM
touch

Ring girls of the upcoming event

12/15/13 9:36 AM
touch

Once again, Alex is replaced with Konstantin Erokhin here

12/15/13 12:54 PM
touch

Ring girls backstage

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.