UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> ATTN Cindy - Joe Hand Promotions ?

11/9/13 5:35 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Mark It Zero
340 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I believe that I can, "Single handedly" replace Joe Hand Promotions and do a much better job at promoting/marketing UFC events, but I'm in need of some more information. I'll get into the details shortly, but if you or anyone else can help me out with these questions, it would be a big help.

-What type of contract do they have with Zuffa and when does it expire?
-Can you give me a ballpark percentage of what they make per account/event sold?
-Why not have a company that STRICTLY promotes/markets the UFC brand?
-Does Zuffa have any idea how JHP's marketing team, "Promotes/sells" the events to current/new accounts?
-What is their most penetrated/least penetrated market?

Feel free to PM me if you're not comfortable disclosing any of this information, or if there is a better person I should be reaching out to. Phone Post
11/9/13 5:37 PM
FETT_the geek
116 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TeeHeeHee you said penetrate...
11/9/13 6:23 PM
Mark It Zero
340 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cindy, are you in the middle of waterboarding BellatorFan? If so, I understand but would really appreciate any info you can give me. Phone Post
11/11/13 10:23 AM
Mark It Zero

TTT - Anyone? Phone Post
11/11/13 10:32 AM
J2C1
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FETT_the geek - TeeHeeHee you said penetrate...
I'm almost ashamed to admit it but I thought the same thing. Phone Post
11/11/13 10:45 AM
Mark It Zero

J2C1 -
And penetrate I will, given the opportunity! Phone Post
11/11/13 10:47 AM
J2C1
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mark It Zero -
J2C1 -
And penetrate I will, given the opportunity! Phone Post
Lol! You might just have the moxy to pull this off my friend. Good luck Phone Post
11/11/13 12:40 PM
CindyO
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sorry Mark but I have no idea about any of that. Perhaps you should PM Beth (screen name saucy) to see if she can point you in the right direction because she actually works for Zuffa.

Cindy

11/11/13 12:43 PM
RickStorm
1693 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/11/13 12:43 PM
Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Forum Admin

-Until Saucylv33, Milissa, DFW Jr, or rharris

11/11/13 1:27 PM
Mark It Zero

CindyO -

Sorry Mark but I have no idea about any of that. Perhaps you should PM Beth (screen name saucy) to see if she can point you in the right direction because she actually works for Zuffa.

Cindy

Thanks for the lead! If you have any relationship or contact with her, would you mind passing this thread to her? I'll pm her when I get home.

Adam Phone Post
11/11/13 1:46 PM
Mark It Zero

RickStorm -

Going straight to the man on top would be ideal! Who are the rest of those people?

I'm confident that if I could throw some ideas at DFW, he'd give me a shot. JHP is shit. The amount of new business/markets I will generate, as well as, providing knowledge to those fans/accounts on the fence, will be very beneficial.

"Do you think I'm fucking with you? I am not fucking with you. I'm here from downtown. I'm here from *insert company name here*. And I'm here on a mission of mercy. Your name's DFW?" Phone Post
11/11/13 2:04 PM
RickStorm
1693 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Forum Admin
Mark It Zero - 
RickStorm -

Going straight to the man on top would be ideal! Who are the rest of those people?

I'm confident that if I could throw some ideas at DFW, he'd give me a shot. JHP is shit. The amount of new business/markets I will generate, as well as, providing knowledge to those fans/accounts on the fence, will be very beneficial.

"Do you think I'm fucking with you? I am not fucking with you. I'm here from downtown. I'm here from *insert company name here*. And I'm here on a mission of mercy. Your name's DFW?" Phone Post

Employed by the UFC and post on the UG

I spelled Melissa's name wrong lol sorry

rharris is Mr Reed Harris

Saucy is your best bet, she posts here the most

11/11/13 2:10 PM
Mark It Zero

RickStorm -
Mark It Zero - 
RickStorm -

Employed by the UFC and post on the UG

I spelled Melissa's name wrong lol sorry

rharris is Mr Reed Harris

Saucy is your best bet, she posts here the most

Good lookin out! Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.