UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Belfort, Martins earn $50k bonuses

11/9/13 11:03 PM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground Blog
1228 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts.com

At the post-fight press conference for the Ultimate Fight Night 32, UFC President Dana White announced the 'of the night' bonuses, awarding each athlete $50,000.00.

Fight of the Night: Omari Akhmedov vs.Thiago Perpetuo

Knockout of the Night: Vitor Belfort of Dan Henderson

Submission of the Night: Adriano Martins of Daron Cruickshank

11/9/13 11:13 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Slapsymaxi
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I know Vitor took out Hendo, but that Stephens KO was pretty fricking solid. Phone Post 3.0
11/10/13 12:37 AM
KingofCommonSense
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yup, Stevens should have gotten it as it was cleaner and more dramatic. Took Vitor a bit more to get it done, setting Hendo up with the uppercut first, and then finishing him with the kick. Still a great finish, but I was sure Stevens would get the bonus after he did it. I still think he should have gotten it. Sure he could use it more too.
11/10/13 12:42 AM
FETT_the geek
212 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Slapsymaxi - I know Vitor took out Hendo, but that Stephens KO was pretty fricking solid. Phone Post 3.0

I hear ya', but if you don't get the bonus for KO'ing a man who's never been KO'd and has fought some of the hardest punchers in the sport then just get rid of the bonuses.
11/10/13 9:29 AM
mixedmartianartist
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

exactly. not to mention in the first round of the main event, to make the place explode

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.