UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> UFC 167 results & discussion

11/16/13 7:06 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Porkchop
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RJJH - 
Porkchop -
The fact is that she should get in there and stop the fight. Nothing else matters dumbass.

What if that was Belfort laying punches? You think she'd be any more eager to get in there shithead?

Use your head fucktard. The fact remains that she should have gotten in there. It's her job and yours isn't to tell people that brain damage doesn't matter.

Fuckin wannabe macho mouth-breather.

I didnt know the fight was still going, damn!

you're such a fucking moron its not even funny. now you can either continue to spill your verbal diarreha in this thread, or you can let it go and STFD & STFU.

I'm not the one who thinks that punches after a TKO don't mean anything.

How could you think that is a stupid statement? I mean, calling me a moron doesn't even work in this situation....

You can't be so stupid to think that someone who isn't defending themselves properly won't be damaged by big finishing haymakers.... Are you that stupid?
11/16/13 7:07 PM
Pancake Syrup Ali
550 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lahzerous - I thought Anthony tore his knee up really bad?

lol he's sure walking like it

mmavixen
1121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

An! Love this song! Phone Post 3.0
Chris27

Lets go Gametime.

TheSuperiorMan

dat song>>>!!
Lahzerous
280 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Love Daft Punk
11/16/13 7:08 PM
warriorx559
335 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pettis can defintely lose here, but I think he wins by sub.

11/16/13 7:08 PM
UGCTT Molsonmuscle360
302 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pettis has got this one me thinks.
11/16/13 7:09 PM
RJJH
102 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

warriorx559 - 

Pettis can defintely lose here, but I think he wins by sub.

agreed. Will aint no joke!

11/16/13 7:11 PM
michegre
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DamnSevern -

badass walkout song imo

From the movie Drive. Great song! Phone Post 3.0
11/16/13 7:12 PM
dermotfix
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

looks like anthony petite

Godmode
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oh My Leg
RJJH
102 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/16/13 7:13 PM
Porkchop - 
RJJH - 
Porkchop -
The fact is that she should get in there and stop the fight. Nothing else matters dumbass.

What if that was Belfort laying punches? You think she'd be any more eager to get in there shithead?

Use your head fucktard. The fact remains that she should have gotten in there. It's her job and yours isn't to tell people that brain damage doesn't matter.

you're such a fucking moron its not even funny. now you can either continue to spill your verbal diarreha in this thread, or you can let it go and STFD & STFU.

How could you think that is a stupid statement? I mean, calling me a moron doesn't even work in this situation....

You can't be so stupid to think that someone who isn't defending themselves properly won't be damaged by big finishing haymakers.... Are you that stupid?

hey fuckwit, if she did such a bad thing maybe you should give someone of importance a call in case they missed it. because NO ONE at the event has said shit about her reffing that fight. but the great porkchop thinks she did something wrong. hold on, I'll get Dana on the phone for you.

or just maybe, you're fucking stupid and thats it.

11/16/13 7:14 PM
Chris27

Pettis 10-9.  Abusing that leg but his one thing he needs to work on is his takedown defense. 

Bossk
323 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1-0 Pettis

Godmode

If a judge gives the 1st to Campuzano, he should be fired.
Brabatross

Pettis should have attacked that leg more at the end.
HolyHackZack
433 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Little Pettis can be a champ to, needs to work on his takedown defense first Phone Post 3.0
11/16/13 7:15 PM
Porkchop

RJJH - 
Porkchop - 
RJJH - 
Porkchop -

hey fuckwit, if she did such a bad thing maybe you should give someone of importance a call in case they missed it. because NO ONE at the event has said shit about her reffing that fight. but the great porkchop thinks she did something wrong. hold on, I'll get Dana on the phone for you.

or just maybe, you're fucking stupid and thats it.

Like 5 people quoted me and agreed and you're the only person who disagreed....

How can you even say that with a straight face? Are you trying to be a troll or are you really that stupid?

Maybe you're a dumb asshole and you don't know it? Hopefully now you do. If so, I've done my job.
11/16/13 7:16 PM
I GOT WEE'D ON BY WEIDMAN
388 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Close round and with the biased commentary i'm thinkin pettis

11/16/13 7:18 PM
HolyHackZack
433 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Power guillotine! Why waste your time with a normal guillotine when you can go for a POWER guillotine... Phone Post 3.0
11/16/13 7:18 PM
ds1970
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good fight Phone Post 3.0
11/16/13 7:19 PM
I GOT WEE'D ON BY WEIDMAN
388 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tied up after rd 2 imo

11/16/13 7:20 PM
Brabatross

2-0 Pettis.
11/16/13 7:20 PM
Lahzerous
280 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Looking kinda gassed earlier for this weight class.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.