11/16/13 7:20 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
TheSuperiorMan
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

william is too tired
11/16/13 7:20 PM
RJJH
104 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Porkchop - 
RJJH - 
Porkchop - 
RJJH - 
Porkchop -
The fact is that she should get in there and stop the fight. Nothing else matters dumbass.

What if that was Belfort laying punches? You think she'd be any more eager to get in there shithead?

Use your head fucktard. The fact remains that she should have gotten in there. It's her job and yours isn't to tell people that brain damage doesn't matter.

Fuckin wannabe macho mouth-breather.

I didnt know the fight was still going, damn!

you're such a fucking moron its not even funny. now you can either continue to spill your verbal diarreha in this thread, or you can let it go and STFD & STFU.

I'm not the one who thinks that punches after a TKO don't mean anything.

How could you think that is a stupid statement? I mean, calling me a moron doesn't even work in this situation....

You can't be so stupid to think that someone who isn't defending themselves properly won't be damaged by big finishing haymakers.... Are you that stupid?

hey fuckwit, if she did such a bad thing maybe you should give someone of importance a call in case they missed it. because NO ONE at the event has said shit about her reffing that fight. but the great porkchop thinks she did something wrong. hold on, I'll get Dana on the phone for you.

or just maybe, you're fucking stupid and thats it.

Like 5 people quoted me and agreed and you're the only person who disagreed....

How can you even say that with a straight face? Are you trying to be a troll or are you really that stupid?

Maybe you're a dumb asshole and you don't know it? Hopefully now you do. If so, I've done my job.

yup 5 people of such high merit. higher and more knowledgable than Kim herself, dana, Lorenzo, Rogan, goldberg. not a fucking whisper from them, but you know, 5 guys playing circle jerk on a forum said so!

if you dont realize that she did her job correctly then I dont know waht else to say.

11/16/13 7:21 PM
TheGreatGodMARS
125 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pettis needs to finish this in the 3rd,I got it 1-1 but I think hes gonna get screwed on that first round.
RJJH
104 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Reed Rothchild - 19-19 Phone Post 3.0

agreed

Bossk
327 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Really close round but I have to say 2-0 pettis

Bisping=Gatekeeper4Life
210 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Porkchop -
RJJH - 
Porkchop - 
RJJH - 
Porkchop -
The fact is that she should get in there and stop the fight. Nothing else matters dumbass.

What if that was Belfort laying punches? You think she'd be any more eager to get in there shithead?

Use your head fucktard. The fact remains that she should have gotten in there. It's her job and yours isn't to tell people that brain damage doesn't matter.

you're such a fucking moron its not even funny. now you can either continue to spill your verbal diarreha in this thread, or you can let it go and STFD & STFU.

How could you think that is a stupid statement? I mean, calling me a moron doesn't even work in this situation....

You can't be so stupid to think that someone who isn't defending themselves properly won't be damaged by big finishing haymakers.... Are you that stupid?

hey fuckwit, if she did such a bad thing maybe you should give someone of importance a call in case they missed it. because NO ONE at the event has said shit about her reffing that fight. but the great porkchop thinks she did something wrong. hold on, I'll get Dana on the phone for you.

How can you even say that with a straight face? Are you trying to be a troll or are you really that stupid?

Maybe you're a dumb asshole and you don't know it? Hopefully now you do. If so, I've done my job.
There are 2 threads agreeing with Porkchop, one created by a respectable green namer. I think it's fair to say Winslow looked tentative jumping in. Phone Post 3.0
11/16/13 7:22 PM
RJJH

Reed Rothchild - These streams suck tonight Phone Post 3.0

facebook has been flawless tonight.

Brabatross

Not sure how you score that second round for Will...
The Chits
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is always the best stream
http://www.ufc.com/media/prelims
UGCTT Molsonmuscle360
308 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RJJH - 

You do realize these fights are on Sportsnet One in Canada right?
11/16/13 7:24 PM
TheSuperiorMan

RJJH - 
Porkchop - 
RJJH - 
Porkchop - 
RJJH - 
Porkchop -

yup 5 people of such high merit. higher and more knowledgable than Kim herself, dana, Lorenzo, Rogan, goldberg. not a fucking whisper from them, but you know, 5 guys playing circle jerk on a forum said so!

if you dont realize that she did her job correctly then I dont know waht else to say.

Dude just stfu she was scared to jump in between them for a reason, when she called the fight over. She could of died and she knows it
RJJH

Bisping=Gatekeeper4Life - 
Porkchop -
RJJH - 
Porkchop - 
RJJH - 
Porkchop -

There are 2 threads agreeing with Porkchop, one created by a respectable green namer. I think it's fair to say Winslow looked tentative jumping in. Phone Post 3.0

9 posts in 40 minutes in that thread, ya, really lighting up the forum!

the truth is this forum has it out for her and thats it. nothing else to it.

i am not saying I am a fan of hers or not, I am saying she did nothing wrong in the eyes of everyone there!!!

Rahjai
143 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

compuzano winning this so far
11/16/13 7:25 PM
I_Bungalo_Baboo_Babies
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sergio is no where near as dangerous off his back as Anthony. Phone Post 3.0
Brabatross

30-27 Pettis.
RJJH

UGCTT Molsonmuscle360 - 
RJJH - 

You do realize these fights are on Sportsnet One in Canada right?

yes, but my wife is on the p3 right now. I am booting her off for the main prelims. haha.

I GOT WEE'D ON BY WEIDMAN
395 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

29-28 campazano

11/16/13 7:26 PM
Trick or Truth
144 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2 - 1 Pettis
I GOT WEE'D ON BY WEIDMAN
395 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Brabatross - 30-27 Pettis.

LOL what fight were u watching?

Rahjai
143 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

give it to petits for name recognition but campuzano may get it. second round was close
RJJH

I GOT WEE'D ON BY WEIDMAN - 

29-28 campazano

close call. Sergio will probably get the nod because they want him to win.

If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much

I think Pettis will get screwed in this decision :(
11/16/13 7:27 PM
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero
3296 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Boner was Game!! Beep Phone Post 3.0
Chris27

2-1 Pettis but he needs to work on that takedown defense.  He is gonna get beaten if he cant stop the takedowns.

Good fight for Pettis, good test, kid is young and will get better. 

BrckNoHitBk
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I_Bungalo_Baboo_Babies - Sergio is no where near as dangerous off his back as Anthony. Phone Post 3.0

Yeah but imagine what he will be like when he is Anthonys age.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.