UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> after you turn 30, is it all downhill?

11/11/13 9:02 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
john joe
332 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

been thinking a lot about this because i am 32 and fancy a career change etc, not even sure i want to live in this place anymore (city i was born and raised in) but 32 seems like it might be a little late in life to hit the reset button

broke up with girl of 6yrs in May this year; no kids.
11/11/13 9:03 AM
I submit cats
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

what are you waiting on.
11/11/13 9:05 AM
mshagger
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Worlds your oyster my man. Your still young with no baggage enjoy life.

My 20's where a big drunken blur, I didn't get shit started till my 30's. 34 now enjoying life. Phone Post
11/11/13 9:07 AM
LittleJoeMama
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Single and no kids... you are in the perfect situation to hit the reset button. 32 isn't old.

11/11/13 9:09 AM
Roy Batty
137 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You're 32 with no kids and worrying about shit?!?! Start planning and focusing on the fun you want to have before you turn 40. 32 is way too young to feel old. My 30s beat my 20s!
11/11/13 9:12 AM
sacredhate
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

you have lived about 30% of your life and you want to just let it ride?

dude, just go for it, you need to fight for the life you want. it's out there, go get it.
11/11/13 9:13 AM
john joe
332 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mshagger - Worlds your oyster my man. Your still young with no baggage enjoy life.

My 20's where a big drunken blur, I didn't get shit started till my 30's. 34 now enjoying life. Phone Post

yeah mine were similar, i spent my 20s (i) drinking a lot (ii) training Thai boxing like it was a fucking religion, basically ignoring everything else life had to offer in favor of training daily and following the sport round the country. Had a couple amateur fights though and thats all.

at age 32 i have a law degree ive never used and have no intention of using (hate office/corporate vibe plus i look and sound like a criminal, allegedly. ha!), i have decent Muay Thai skills i will never use, and all my friends are married, raising kids etc

i have designs on being a screenwriter purely because (i) writing is the only remotely useful commercial skill i have (ii) i am fast realizing that if i am ever going to make any real money, i better come up with the next Harry Potter asap

i also think my days of being able to bang under 25yr olds are fast running out. This saddens me immensely

on the plus side, i have a 22yr old lined up for this week :)
11/11/13 9:13 AM
clattymine
351 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

32 is prime bro. You should be super healthy, comfortable financially and with where you live. If you're going to make a change, do it now!

Would you rather say "I woulda, shoulda, coulda done this or that" or "I moved and became a goat herder and it sucked so I'm back in IT".

Go get it killer. Phone Post 3.0
11/11/13 9:21 AM
PUBLICnoose

my dad is still economically peaking im his 40s. physically he was damaged since his 20s though Phone Post
11/11/13 9:21 AM
PUBLICnoose

in* Phone Post
11/11/13 9:28 AM
Passive Jay
1139 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Its been all downhill for me since I was 12.

11/11/13 9:30 AM
LittleJoeMama
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Passive Jay - 

Its been all downhill for me since I was 12.

Is that when you learned to run?
11/11/13 9:45 AM
awesomestprime
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hell no!!!

I'm 33. Two kids. No longer have my business. Marriage on the outs… soon to be divorced. And I am DETERMINED to make my 30's better then my 20's. The my 40's better then my 30's. It will happen if I have anything to say about it.

Back in school, preparing for the eventual divorce, and am completely confident about my future. I'm still very healthy, look like I'm early to mid 20's, charming, smart, and well respected in my community. (of course I am, I'm an OGer)

Life is a trip. Ups and downs. But with age comes wisdom and a certain peace about things. I refuse to be jaded on life. (women are another story) Life is as easy (or hard) as you make it, but with age and maturity comes choices and the ability to take life by the balls.

Take life by the balls!!!!
11/11/13 9:51 AM
Wriggling Grunion

John Joe, it is time for you to live a little. Corbett will be looking for a rebound fight. Put those muay thai skills to use. It is your time to shine.

11/11/13 9:58 AM
ranier wolfcastle
657 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

no

but my 40s are hittin me pretty hard

11/11/13 10:09 AM
VinnyTheChin

20 - 40: burn the candle at both ends. Work and party your ass off. Start saving money! Bed many women or trannies.... Whatever you are into. Spend a lot of downside on the OG professing your superior self to all that will listen.

41 - 50: work hard, party but less often. Pick your spots. If you don't have the working, saving, partying thing down yet... You are screwed. You have probably dropped the tranny fetish except for your interest on OG tranny threads... Your kids will never know.

51 - 70: prepare for retirement. Move and not tell your kids where you are and go visit them when you want to. Start going to those swinger parties with other older people for your last hurrah. Drink only cocktails.

71 - to the end of plan: try your best to relive your 20-40's. Phone Post 3.0
11/11/13 10:13 AM
lordbreakdown
126 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That's when the party begins. Ya take everything you learned and put it into action Phone Post 3.0
11/11/13 10:41 AM
PUBLICnoose

VinnyTheChin - 20 - 40: burn the candle at both ends. Work and party your ass off. Start saving money! Bed many women or trannies.... Whatever you are into. Spend a lot of downside on the OG professing your superior self to all that will listen.

41 - 50: work hard, party but less often. Pick your spots. If you don't have the working, saving, partying thing down yet... You are screwed. You have probably dropped the tranny fetish except for your interest on OG tranny threads... Your kids will never know.

51 - 70: prepare for retirement. Move and not tell your kids where you are and go visit them when you want to. Start going to those swinger parties with other older people for your last hurrah. Drink only cocktails.

71 - to the end of plan: try your best to relive your 20-40's. Phone Post 3.0
avoid this at all costs Phone Post
11/11/13 10:48 AM
juszczec
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

no it is not all downhill after you turn 30
11/11/13 11:03 AM
88samurai88
253 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Im your exact age and turn 33 dec 8th and have never felt better. Your still at an age where anything is possible so do what makes you happy and hit that reset button and live life how you chose to. Good luck Phone Post 3.0
11/11/13 11:15 AM
Tomato Can
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Physically, yes.

In terms of overall life satisfaction, no.
11/11/13 11:21 AM
Magic Mago
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Life gets better for each year Phone Post
11/11/13 11:22 AM
NorthernHospitality
286 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lordbreakdown - That's when the party begins. Ya take everything you learned and put it into action Phone Post 3.0

Yep and for females we get super fucking horny!

11/11/13 12:26 PM
MountainMedic
360 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NorthernHospitality -
lordbreakdown - That's when the party begins. Ya take everything you learned and put it into action Phone Post 3.0

Yep and for females we get super fucking horny!

Word Phone Post
11/11/13 12:32 PM
Sinful1
212 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LittleJoeMama - Single and no kids... you are in the perfect situation to hit the reset button. 32 isn't old.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.