UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Jones: I'd kill Incognito, easily

11/12/13 11:34 PM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground Blog
1292 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts.com

Jon Jones was interviewed recently by The Sports Junkies, the morning drive time radio show aired at at 106.7 in the Baltimore-Washington Metropolitan. Jones was asked about Richie Incognito, and said he was not familar with media furor around the suspended Miami Dolphins offensive lineman. Jones knows though, that he can kick his ass.

“He’s just this big meathead,” said host John-Paul "JP" Flaim, described Incognito. “Probably 6’3, 6’4, 340. So if it’s Richie Incognito against Jon Jones, what’s gonna happen?”

Jones, amused, did not hesitate.

“I’d kill him,” said Bones. “Someone tweet him, let him know I’d smoke him. Easy.”

Jones then bantered with The Junkies.

Eric "EB" Bickel: Because why, you’d just get him down. That’s all it takes?

JP: He’s not gonna catch you.

Jason William “Lurch” Bishop: Because he has SKILLS. He’s a trained killer.

Jones: Yes (laughing)

EB: No, I understand. I understand you’re a trained killer.

Jones: I’m not a killer, I’ve never killed anyone.

EB: I know. I know. No, but Jon, can you please just beat his ass though? Because he’s obviously a bully, like who cares if he bullied Martin.

John Martin “Cakes” Auville: He’ll go to jail!

EB: No, no, no. He’s a douche bag.

Jones: Is he?

EB: And he’s just a guy that needs to get his ass beat. Can you please just do us all a favor and do it?

Jones: You know what? It would be my honor.

EB: Can you just do it? What would you do?

Jones: I’m gonna start threatening him on Twitter today.

EB: Yea, yea, yes!

Listen to entire interview...

11/12/13 11:42 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ShanTheMan
902 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Demolition derby, I think he has a chance
11/12/13 11:54 PM
Nerdface Killah
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hilarious. Phone Post 3.0
11/12/13 11:55 PM
Mr Spliff

Everyone involved in that interview sounds so dumb and unprofessional. I give Jones a pass since he's just trying to play along or wtvr, but I don't think I believe that he has no idea who Incognito is. Has he been living under a rock or something?? You can't even listen to NPR without hearing about the dude... Weird thing to lie about. Phone Post 3.0
11/13/13 12:03 AM
MisterHawkeMMA

I used to love Richie back when we were both living in Lincoln. All the Huskers used to come through Thunder's house, and since his brother Precious was our guy, we used to be through all the time also. Richie isn't racist, he's just dumb. Like stereotypical meat head functioning retard type dumb. But I was 17 and 155 lbs back then and he showed me nothing but love. So, while I could see him being a bully, I couldn't see him bullying somebody actually weak, if that makes sense.

P.s.

Not trying to absolve him of anything. He's dead wrong for using the words he did. But I thought it was important that we make the distinction between an idiot and a racist. Cooper is racist, Richie is just retarded.
11/13/13 12:27 AM
MMAtador

Incognito couldn't make weight he's 340 on a good day. Phone Post 3.0
11/13/13 12:28 AM
shadysavagecameonmaiaface
79 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol. Well done JBJ. If he takes to twitter and trolls him I officially take back most of the negative things I ever said.

But even if not. I had a good chuckle at the mental image. Phone Post 3.0
FanToFighter
215 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Somebody is trying to Rustle some Jimmies Phone Post 3.0
GIBB0
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That was funny Phone Post 3.0
11/13/13 12:35 AM
Eunuchorn
76 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I had no idea Incognito could be a name

11/13/13 12:38 AM
ChaosOverkill
736 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Eunuchorn - I had no idea Incognito could be a name

this

11/13/13 12:43 AM
shadysavagecameonmaiaface
79 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Full name translates into "Dick in disguise". True story bros. Phone Post 3.0
11/13/13 12:44 AM
Eunuchorn
76 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

shadysavagecameonmaiaface - Full name translates into "Dick in disguise". True story bros. Phone Post 3.0

Holy shit.
11/13/13 12:45 AM
MisterHawkeMMA

willienugget - Meh he was often spotted nerd chucking on or around campus. I don't know about racist but he's an asshole for sure. You have to have done something really bad to get shown the door by Bill Callahan.

Thunder might be my second favorite Husker criminal.

No one's taking the title from LP huh? lol

Jokes aside though, TC didn't do what he's in jail for. He did a bunch of other shit, but not that.
11/13/13 12:55 AM
NinjaStar
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

First time I would root for Jones.
11/13/13 12:59 AM
Eunuchorn

Bozzy - Armbars or chokes wouldn't work on someone that big. Atleast not for awhile. They play atleast 15 minutes a game of pure defense at the highest level. Someone like that would power out of any submission, and bull rush through any strike JBJ tried to throw at him. Id give JBJ a chance if it went into the championship rounds, but that's a big if.

DE's are used to taking down fast mobile QB's like Michael Vick, it really wouldn't be that difficult for him to get his hands on JJ. He could literally bearhug JJ and crush his solar plexus collapsing both of JJ's lungs leaving him completely incapacitated and withering in pain.

You all don't realize JJ would be a little boy to them. His bones would honestly snap at the pressure if he tried to hold his ground against them and sprawl out. Trying to fight some of those elite level NFL linemen is almost the equivalent to taking on a Silverback gorilla or a female grizzly bear. All the skill and talent in the world can only offset that much of a size and strength advantage so much.

There's weightclasses for a reason, I remember whenever we had a debate about who would win a fight between the sports top athletes the discussion always ended at NFL players. Brock couldn't even compete with the creme of the crop athletes in the NFL, but he came into the sport and became HW champ in like 2-3 fights. They're just a completely different kind of animal over there in that league. They can literally cripple people with one hit and leave them paralyzed.

JBJ is getting cocky and getting way to full of himself you have to be realistic here. These aren't the reject NFL bums like Schaub or Mitrione were talking about here.

"They play at least 15 minutes a game of pure defense"

I read that a typical NFL game has 11 minutes total of playing time.

Also, he rarely has to play for more than 10 seconds at a time, correct?
11/13/13 1:02 AM
HertogJan
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bozzy - Armbars or chokes wouldn't work on someone that big. Atleast not for awhile. They play atleast 15 minutes a game of pure defense at the highest level. Someone like that would power out of any submission, and bull rush through any strike JBJ tried to throw at him. Id give JBJ a chance if it went into the championship rounds, but that's a big if.

DE's are used to taking down fast mobile QB's like Michael Vick, it really wouldn't be that difficult for him to get his hands on JJ. He could literally bearhug JJ and crush his solar plexus collapsing both of JJ's lungs leaving him completely incapacitated and withering in pain.

You all don't realize JJ would be a little boy to them. His bones would honestly snap at the pressure if he tried to hold his ground against them and sprawl out. Trying to fight some of those elite level NFL linemen is almost the equivalent to taking on a Silverback gorilla or a female grizzly bear. All the skill and talent in the world can only offset that much of a size and strength advantage so much.

There's weightclasses for a reason, I remember whenever we had a debate about who would win a fight between the sports top athletes the discussion always ended at NFL players. Brock couldn't even compete with the creme of the crop athletes in the NFL, but he came into the sport and became HW champ in like 2-3 fights. They're just a completely different kind of animal over there in that league. They can literally cripple people with one hit and leave them paralyzed.

JBJ is getting cocky and getting way to full of himself you have to be realistic here. These aren't the reject NFL bums like Schaub or Mitrione were talking about here.

Except in real life Jones would take him down and murder him with elbows.
11/13/13 1:07 AM
ausgepicht

Anyone who thinks Jones would lose has never trained or even been in a gym. Anyone who has, recalls the first time they have seen someone responds after having been blasted full force in the face for the first time in their life. Shit, I've seen monsters deflate from seeing their own blood for the first time.

11/13/13 1:20 AM
elgringo
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bozzy - You seriously think if JJ went heads up with them he'd even budge them? Let alone score a takedown on them?

Lol JJ isn't coming anywhere close to taking those dudes bases out I'll tell you that much right now. They'd run him right through the fence and pin him there like nothing. 1 of those dudes biceps and legs are bigger than JJ's entire torso. Too much of a strength and size disadvantage for JJ to be able to make up with pure skill alone.

Do you even train bro??

An elite wrestler would rag doll a 300+ nfl player.

Havent you seen Sapp vs Fujita? Fujita easily took Sapp down and kept him down.

11/13/13 1:21 AM
Eunuchorn

5 bucks says bozzy secretly wants to get fucked in the ass by an NFL "female grizzly bear" lineman
11/13/13 1:21 AM
Lab Rat
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Some of you guys are smoking crack. Those lineman are big and strong but they arent chasing someone trying to hit them back on defense. An incognito was offensive line so all he did was try to stop people from getting by him. Never was he an intended target. He would crush us regular people but a champ over 200lbs i dont think so. Big difference when they actually attacking you. Phone Post 3.0
11/13/13 1:22 AM
DoomFarmer
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He's right Phone Post 3.0
11/13/13 2:06 AM
TheDecider

Sapp vs Nog says big and athletic is always dangerous
11/13/13 2:29 AM
GladiatorGannon
300 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/13/13 2:33 AM
Kim jong illest - Jones would murder him,
Incognito would gas in minutes Phone Post 3.0

LOL at Incognito lasting "minutes" against Jon Jones.
11/13/13 2:35 AM
rexkwondo79
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bozzy is trolling, stop feeding.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.