Robbie Lawler vs. Rory MacDonald
Josh Koscheck vs. Tyron Woodley
Ali Bagautinov vs. Tim Elliott

Preliminary Card (FOX Sports 1 8PM ET)

Donald Cerrone vs. Evan Dunham
Ed Herman vs. Thales Leites
Brian Ebersole vs. Rick Story

Pick: GSP DEC -220

Yawn… bet the house! Take out a second mortgage, bet it all, this is the easiest money possible. GSP fights put me to sleep, but don’t get me wrong the man WINS. I have cleaned up on his last 6 fights by some crazy bets. 4.2 On Condit, 3.7 on Diaz, and $2150 on Shields, and parlays on Kos, Hardy and Alves. Prepare for a boring drawn out match, but a win is a win.

Pick: Rashad Evans DEC -165

This should be your fight of the night. As long as Rashad doesn’t play patty cake again like the Lil Nog fight, and more like the last Hendo fight, expect a dominant performance from the best wrestler in the Light Heavyweight Division. 3 Rounds 30-27.

Pick: Josh Koscheck SUB +110

Oh yeah! 2 wrestlers going at it, with good standup from both sides. Kos has been around since TUF 1 and has plenty of fights by KO, Sub, and a title shot under his belt. Take the experience and look toward a Rear Naked Choke somewhere in the first round…. Hopefully.

Pick: Tim Elliot DEC -169

This fight honestly is a 50/50. Can Ali finish or can Tim ride it out? Tails won: Tim by decision is the pick.

Pick: Donald Cerrone DEC (-105)

This will be a tough fight. Both fighters are hard to finish. Dunham is known for going 3 rounds in most of his recent fights, with Donald having a roller coaster of Win/Loses. Maybe a small Split decision bet is in order? $20 or under?

Pick: Rory McDonald DEC -335

Total striking and age will be a factor in this fight.Plus on Canadian soil. Take the up and comer and don’t believe in the second coming of Robbie Lawler. Think with your wallet not your heart in this fight.

Pick: Ed Herman SUB

Ed is a finisher period! Leites is always taking time off, so this is a shock to me that he is back so quick from his last fight. Since 2010 he has only fought 3 times!! Take the wild pick and root on my boy “Short Fuse”

Pick: Brian Ebersole DEC +186

Over a year and change layoff is going to hurt Brian who was on a tear before losing his last fight in the cage. I think the Rick Story train fell off the tracks, after being the only man to beat Johnny Hendricks so far. Maia destroyed him and I see him getting manhandled in this match. Hope the arrow makes a comeback too.

http://chrispypicks.com/picks/ufc-167-gsp-vs-hendricks/
11/14/13 9:52 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Crooklyn
700 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BloodyElbow.com, Featured Writer
ChrispyPicks - http://chrispypicks.com/picks/ufc-167-gsp-vs-hendricks/

Main Card (Pay-per-view 10PM ET)

UFC Welterweight Title Fight:
Georges St-Pierre (c) vs. Johny Hendricks
Rashad Evans vs. Chael Sonnen
Robbie Lawler vs. Rory MacDonald
Josh Koscheck vs. Tyron Woodley
Ali Bagautinov vs. Tim Elliott

Donald Cerrone vs. Evan Dunham
Ed Herman vs. Thales Leites
Brian Ebersole vs. Rick Story

Pick: GSP DEC -220

Yawn… bet the house! Take out a second mortgage, bet it all, this is the easiest money possible. GSP fights put me to sleep, but don’t get me wrong the man WINS. I have cleaned up on his last 6 fights by some crazy bets. 4.2 On Condit, 3.7 on Diaz, and $2150 on Shields, and parlays on Kos, Hardy and Alves. Prepare for a boring drawn out match, but a win is a win.

Pick: Rashad Evans DEC -165

This should be your fight of the night. As long as Rashad doesn’t play patty cake again like the Lil Nog fight, and more like the last Hendo fight, expect a dominant performance from the best wrestler in the Light Heavyweight Division. 3 Rounds 30-27.

Pick: Josh Koscheck SUB +110

Oh yeah! 2 wrestlers going at it, with good standup from both sides. Kos has been around since TUF 1 and has plenty of fights by KO, Sub, and a title shot under his belt. Take the experience and look toward a Rear Naked Choke somewhere in the first round…. Hopefully.

Pick: Tim Elliot DEC -169

This fight honestly is a 50/50. Can Ali finish or can Tim ride it out? Tails won: Tim by decision is the pick.

Pick: Donald Cerrone DEC (-105)

This will be a tough fight. Both fighters are hard to finish. Dunham is known for going 3 rounds in most of his recent fights, with Donald having a roller coaster of Win/Loses. Maybe a small Split decision bet is in order? $20 or under?

Pick: Rory McDonald DEC -335

Total striking and age will be a factor in this fight.Plus on Canadian soil. Take the up and comer and don’t believe in the second coming of Robbie Lawler. Think with your wallet not your heart in this fight.

Pick: Ed Herman SUB

Ed is a finisher period! Leites is always taking time off, so this is a shock to me that he is back so quick from his last fight. Since 2010 he has only fought 3 times!! Take the wild pick and root on my boy “Short Fuse”

Pick: Brian Ebersole DEC +186

Over a year and change layoff is going to hurt Brian who was on a tear before losing his last fight in the cage. I think the Rick Story train fell off the tracks, after being the only man to beat Johnny Hendricks so far. Maia destroyed him and I see him getting manhandled in this match. Hope the arrow makes a comeback too.

http://chrispypicks.com/picks/ufc-167-gsp-vs-hendricks/
Test quote Phone Post 3.0
11/14/13 9:52 PM
Crooklyn
700 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BloodyElbow.com, Featured Writer
Voted you up. Hopefully it's showing. Phone Post 3.0
11/14/13 10:02 PM
ChrispyPicks
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jessiesgotabrandnewbag - Georges St-Pierre
Rashad Evans
Rory MacDonald
Tyron Woodley
Tim Elliott

Donald Cerrone
Thales Leites
Rick Story

Close picks. Ed and Brain we split on, but the rest look solid.

Forgot to mention in my post

Won 30: Lost 10: NC:01 =75% Since Site opened.
11/14/13 10:44 PM
ChaosOverkill
526 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

David Haye top 5 alltime

11/15/13 1:02 AM
ChrispyPicks

fishyfish - Kos and Herman by sub ? that's certainly daring picks.

I see Woodley by DEC and Leites by sub.

and Las Vegas is not in Canada btw.
I see Kos having a better ground and standup game than Shields. Usually Tyrone gases by round 2. I don't see Josh getting caught so expect it go to the ground.

Confused on the Canada comment? Phone Post 3.0
11/15/13 1:41 AM
Il Duce
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You said it was on Canadian soil, amigo. Phone Post 3.0
11/15/13 2:01 AM
ChrispyPicks

Il Duce - You said it was on Canadian soil, amigo. Phone Post 3.0
Gracias didn't catch that. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.