UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> Twins born but haven't realized it yet (video)

11/15/13 6:10 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
MM-eh
775 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MM-eh - Canada's #1 MMA News Source, Head Honcho

This is pretty amazing.
11/15/13 6:18 PM
Res ipsa loquitar
715 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I dont know that means. It is not like they came out of the womb hugging and stayed in that position until whenever......

11/15/13 6:22 PM
gregbrady
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dusty in here
11/15/13 6:41 PM
FETT_WTT_TFK_UGCTT_pennviachoke
1139 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Babies are awesome...I don't want anymore but they're awesome Phone Post 3.0
11/15/13 6:47 PM
Dr Gonzo
211 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I made it about 10 seconds in, I like shock videos as much as the next guy but drowning infants is in poor taste imo.
11/15/13 7:08 PM
Aaronrodgers=GOAT
709 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Later Phone Post 3.0
11/15/13 7:22 PM
Rocky Dennis
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Beautiful.  And to think how many mothers have asserted their rights as women and had their twins skull cracked and  brains sucked out because they "just weren't ready to have children."  

What a civilized society we live in

11/15/13 7:28 PM
Jack Carter
587 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That's pretty amazing Phone Post 3.0
11/15/13 7:35 PM
CaptainWoody
345 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rocky Dennis - 

Beautiful.  And to think how many mothers have asserted their rights as women and had their twins skull cracked and  brains sucked out because they "just weren't ready to have children."  

Come on...start a different thread if you want to express your opinions. Leave this as a feel good thread...not a debate.
11/15/13 8:48 PM
McBottery
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rocky Dennis -

What an astute and knowledgeable post. Phone Post
11/15/13 9:03 PM
Rocky Dennis

CaptainWoody - 
Rocky Dennis - 

Come on...start a different thread if you want to express your opinions. Leave this as a feel good thread...not a debate.

Fair enough.  

Don't vote me down, bro!

11/15/13 9:10 PM
emu67

wow you can feel the closeness these twins have. no wonder twins have such a close relation when they are older. Phone Post 3.0
11/15/13 9:13 PM
Spidermonkey
121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rocky Dennis - 

Foster Care Statistics

How many children are in foster care?

Nationwide, more than 463,000 children live in foster care. In California, which has the largest foster care population than any other state, the number of foster youth has tripled in the last 20 years (Source: AFCARS Report 2009).
Why are these children placed in foster care?

Children enter foster care for several reasons:

18.8% Physical Abuse
7.9% Emotional abuse
6.2% Sexual Abuse
3.2% Caretaker Inability

Source: Los Angeles Department of Children and Family Services. (March 2007). Fact Sheet, Child Welfare Services. Downloaded April 2007 from http://dcfs.co.la.ca.us

These stats are JUST for this country. There are millions of unwanted abuse children worldwide! Let's handle the born kids before we start worrying about the unborn!
11/15/13 9:13 PM
Family Jules
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Amazing Phone Post 3.0
11/15/13 9:14 PM
The Horror

facebook says wat?

11/15/13 9:15 PM
Omae wa mo shindeiru
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FETT_WTT_TFK_UGCTT_pennviachoke - Babies are awesome...I don't want anymore but they're awesome Phone Post 3.0
Lol, I feel the same way. Phone Post 3.0
11/15/13 9:15 PM
sicko
311 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You ever wash little kids? It's pretty much guaranteed, one of those kids peed on the other one
11/15/13 9:16 PM
CaptainWoody
345 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rocky Dennis - 
CaptainWoody - 
Rocky Dennis - 

Fair enough.  

Don't vote me down, bro!

I didn't..nor would I

I know you didn't mean any disrespect, I've done it before too.

Have a good night sir
11/15/13 9:20 PM
CaptainWoody

Spidermonkey - 
Rocky Dennis - 

Foster Care Statistics

How many children are in foster care?

Nationwide, more than 463,000 children live in foster care. In California, which has the largest foster care population than any other state, the number of foster youth has tripled in the last 20 years (Source: AFCARS Report 2009).
Why are these children placed in foster care?

Children enter foster care for several reasons:

18.8% Physical Abuse
7.9% Emotional abuse
6.2% Sexual Abuse
3.2% Caretaker Inability

Source: Los Angeles Department of Children and Family Services. (March 2007). Fact Sheet, Child Welfare Services. Downloaded April 2007 from http://dcfs.co.la.ca.us

These stats are JUST for this country. There are millions of unwanted abuse children worldwide! Let's handle the born kids before we start worrying about the unborn!

That goes for you too

This is an awesome video, lets keep the thread happy!

Damn I feel like a parent in here.

:)
11/15/13 10:12 PM
nostripewhite

Towards the end lefty is clawing at righties eye.

Bish is shoving them together lol. Phone Post 3.0
11/15/13 10:18 PM
Naderhood
811 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The OG can fuck up such a simple thread with their political/religious retardation

11/15/13 10:21 PM
Nitecrawler
1976 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
Naderhood -

The OG can fuck up such a simple thread with their political/religious retardation

This. Phone Post 3.0
11/15/13 11:01 PM
Hunter Thompson's .45
1416 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Back on track.

I watched this stoned with headphones and listening to classical music, specifically Arvo Part: Spiegel im spiegel (Mirror in mirror), and it was a fantastic experience. It goes perfectly. Phone Post 3.0
11/15/13 11:05 PM
Mihow

why can't they just wake them up?

wtf stop it

but seriously one has beautiful hair and one is already balding

2 fathers imo
11/15/13 11:06 PM
Mihow

Hunter Thompson's .45 - Back on track.

I watched this stoned with headphones and listening to classical music, specifically Arvo Part: Spiegel im spiegel (Mirror in mirror), and it was a fantastic experience. It goes perfectly. Phone Post 3.0

you know fed ex ships to FL

bro!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.