UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Thanks to the diehard Ruthless Fans

11/17/13 10:39 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Hong Kong Phooey
922 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

always a phan no matter what 37.5 yo ! I knew Rory was goin down.

11/17/13 10:40 PM
Hong Kong Phooey
922 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lytle > Manhoeff > WOOHOO

11/17/13 10:41 PM
Hong Kong Phooey

HolyHackZack - 

Thanks for the insight Matt, very appreciated and the reason I love this place. Any chance we can get Robbie to make an account and say what's up?

awesome

11/17/13 11:31 PM
Matt Pena
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HolyHackZack - 

Thanks for the insight Matt, very appreciated and the reason I love this place. Any chance we can get Robbie to make an account and say what's up?

I cant make any promises on that one. Robbie has opened up tremendously in accepting his role as a MMA Star, but I'm sure he's spending his time with his wife and sone who hasnt seen like five or six months out of this year getting ready for fights in Florida. Hope folks can appreciate that dedication to his craft and his family when the war is over. My best regards to all of you!!! Better things are on the way folks, believe it!!!!
11/18/13 1:46 AM
Pessimist_Pete
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT Robbie v Condit Phone Post 3.0
11/18/13 1:48 AM
krs82
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great job last night and great job getting Robbie to this point mentally and physically!
He seems ready to go on a tare and challenge for the title.

Start preparing for those 5 round fights, they're coming in the near future Phone Post
11/18/13 3:16 AM
hellride
159 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I thought he really turned a corner when he finished Koscheck, I was thinking.. man no one does that to Koscheck. Robbie has continued to impress and look even sharper in there. The title is there for the taking, go get em' Ruthless! Lawler Fan Forever.
11/18/13 3:21 AM
InspireCire
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

was not a believer pre koscheck knockout, am now. war rutheless!
11/18/13 3:47 AM
rauntu
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Long time fan! Real happy to see him doing well. I'll never forget being in the Blaisdell center and him getting attacked by Niko Vitale's sister after he ko'd him. Lol Intense Phone Post 3.0
11/18/13 7:51 AM
Bench
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great to see Robbie back in the UFC and doing his thing. He was one of the first guys I ever saw fight when I first got interested in mma. Have been so happy for him in his recent wins in the UFC. Phone Post 3.0
11/18/13 8:03 AM
-D0DG3R D0GG13-
80 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

hubris -

I was all smiles ear to ear when he sat him on his ass. Awesome win for the Ruthless one. Phone Post 3.0
11/18/13 8:19 AM
donnie
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Was rooting for him the whole time.

Love how comfortable he was inbetween rounds.

11/18/13 10:05 AM
CaptChaos
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I thought Robbie had the style to beat Rory. Unlike Ellenberger I knew Robbie would pull the trigger and get in his face. I was also happy to see him so loose in between rounds. That was a great sign. It looked like he was having fun in there.

Robbie has always been a very fan friendly fighter. I never knew why he wasn't in the UFC and fighting at 185. Thanks for clearing that up Matt and yeah I heard Dana talk about the money stuff in the media scrum after UFC 167.

The article I read about him in FIGHT magazine was very good. Guys if you didn't read it find it. It's really good.

Over the years I never really heard too many people talk badly about Robbie. He's always kept to himself and just went out and fought like a true fighter.

I hope he continues to open up his personality cause he can really get the fans on board with him regarding a title shot. Heck he beat Kos, destroyed Volker, and just beat the #3 guy. That coupled with the fact that Dana likes him and he's fan friendly makes for a great mix.

The stars are aligning for this kid. I literally jumped up and clapped my hands and yelled "yeah" when he got the decision over Rory. Contrary to what a lot of people think Robbie has become a very cerebral fighter these days. He had a great game plan.

I wish him the very best!!, WAR LawLer!!!
11/18/13 10:26 AM
Pepe_El_Toro

been a fan since he KO'd Tiki at UFC 40.........he's a class act too I saw him eating at a restaurant about a week after he fought Koschek and I told him good fight as he was leaving and he came back to say thanks and shake my hand...can't wait until he gets that belt! WAR LAWLER!!!!
11/18/13 12:26 PM
White347LX

ttt for Bob Lawler!
11/18/13 2:08 PM
Poindexter
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Loved seeing Lawler run through Rory.
11/18/13 2:14 PM
CrazyPope
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've been a big Rory fan since the Condit fight,but I was really glad to see Robbie get the win Saturday. Rory frustrated the shit out of me with how he fought, it was way too conservative. Robbie went in looking to finish him and made it a much better fight. Good for him and I'm excited to see what's next for him.
11/18/13 3:07 PM
ABE FROMAN
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rory is like Mousasi to me, a lot of promise but doesn't seem to get over the hump.

I pretty much knew Robbie was going to win it.

11/18/13 3:10 PM
irishrottie
89 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

One of the first guys I started watching. So awesome to see you kicking ass in the UFC again Robbie.

11/18/13 5:32 PM
HolyHackZack
389 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Matt Pena -
HolyHackZack - 

I cant make any promises on that one. Robbie has opened up tremendously in accepting his role as a MMA Star, but I'm sure he's spending his time with his wife and sone who hasnt seen like five or six months out of this year getting ready for fights in Florida. Hope folks can appreciate that dedication to his craft and his family when the war is over. My best regards to all of you!!! Better things are on the way folks, believe it!!!!
Understood, I've always got a lot of respect for normal guys that make it to the top. If he ever wants a good ego stroke he's got more fans than detractors around here. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.