UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Cro Cop: My respect for Emelianenkos is gone

11/21/13 9:35 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
JoeBunn
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JoeDavolasRoundhouseKick -
KingofBJJ -

Fuck that!  Fedor v Cro Cop II!

Absolutely!! Go shoot a Serb u Benedict Arnold. Phone Post 3.0
Please, do not post such comments. It's still an isuse in Croatia. We don't need such comments on this forum.

Btw. Mirko should find something else to do. He has nothing left to prove. One of the greatest ever. Phone Post
11/21/13 10:01 AM
JoeDavolasRoundhouseKick
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JoeBunn -
JoeDavolasRoundhouseKick -
KingofBJJ -

Fuck that!  Fedor v Cro Cop II!

Absolutely!! Go shoot a Serb u Benedict Arnold. Phone Post 3.0
Please, do not post such comments. It's still an isuse in Croatia. We don't need such comments on this forum.

Btw. Mirko should find something else to do. He has nothing left to prove. One of the greatest ever. Phone Post
Sorry get a little emotional when someone like that attacks Fedor's integrity. Point taken. Phone Post 3.0
11/21/13 10:14 AM
hubris
202 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

why the hell is CroCop still fighting?

it's funny that he had his supposed retirement fight a while back but here he is again
11/21/13 10:15 AM
hubris
202 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

and Fedor is right

Mirko WAS the Terminator, not any more
11/21/13 10:23 AM
JoeDavolasRoundhouseKick
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

hubris - why the hell is CroCop still fighting?

it's funny that he had his supposed retirement fight a while back but here he is again
Think I remember Bas saying he was broke but that was a few years back. Phone Post 3.0
11/21/13 10:24 AM
hubris

wtf...

of all the people who should have had a comfortable retirement, it's CroCop
11/21/13 10:25 AM
JoeDavolasRoundhouseKick

hubris - wtf...

of all the people who should have had a comfortable retirement, it's CroCop
Maybe he lives the playboy lifestyle. Phone Post 3.0
11/21/13 2:55 PM
dking
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CRO COP MAKES A GOOD POINT
11/21/13 6:22 PM
Ponyboy
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fedor is correct.

Cro-cop is not washed up physically but he doesn't go for the KO anymore with his hands.
11/21/13 6:35 PM
shootfightermike
739 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt

11/21/13 6:43 PM
Telamon
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't think he said anything that terrible or far off the mark. CC is a shell of what he was and you can see the difference in his eyes; he looked like a hungry tiger and now looks like he isn't comfortable in the ring.

I wish that Fedor would have added something positive along with that critique but it wasn't classless.
11/21/13 9:56 PM
groundfighter2000
356 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

An oldie but a goodie, Cro Cop defending Nog in an interview on Croatian TV

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PFzyA-HsNA

there used to be one with english subs

11/21/13 10:20 PM
igotfrozordfortrainingtrane
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DragonDidn'tDrinkEnoughPee - That sucks. I always liked to pretend him and fedor sat on a porch as old men joking about some new whippersnapper Phone Post 3.0
Can you imagine the poor fucks who would try to jump cro cop and fedor while they were stoop'n it. Phone Post 3.0
6/21/14 2:12 AM
Dbulletproof
170 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Old thread but surprising to see the friction between the two legends.

Did this ever get squashed?

I would hate to see any animosity between these two greats, hopefully they got together and settled it like men.
6/21/14 2:40 AM
FingerorMoon
90 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dbulletproof - Old thread but surprising to see the friction between the two legends.

I would hate to see any animosity between these two greats, hopefully they got together and settled it like men.

Everyone had moved on. Now you've opened old wounds. Happy?
6/21/14 2:43 AM
sgotwalks
1126 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dbulletproof - Old thread but surprising to see the friction between the two legends.

By squashed, do you mean Helwani squashed or Rampage squashed?

6/21/14 4:01 AM
Smellde Gluve
610 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sgotwalks - 

By squashed, do you mean Helwani squashed or Rampage squashed?

Helwani squashed

Rampage squashed

6/21/14 7:25 AM
Dbulletproof
170 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Footage of said squashing:

6/21/14 7:41 AM
Doc_Watson
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fedor should have asked him what broke instead of telling the press. Sounds like the fight and the setting in Russia was a gongshow. Phone Post 3.0
6/21/14 8:02 AM
sgotwalks
1126 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06/21/14 8:02 AM

Cro-Cop vs Fedor grudge match 2015! Ya, ya, I know......

.........hype it as 'The Rampage Squash'!

6/21/14 9:29 AM
Jack Skellington
779 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mirko has looked like that since the JDS fight.
6/21/14 11:43 AM
ProteinOverdrive
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Why is Mirko pissed? I like him but everything Fedor said is true, except for maybe the love for fighting.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.