UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Julianna Pena turns women into girls...

11/20/13 12:21 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Thuglife13
148 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LoL @ all the haters on TUF talking all that noise about Julianna Pena. The two worst being Shayna and Sarah obviously. Shayna said Julianna basically couldn't shine her shoes and Sarah basically said she was gonna knock the brakes off her. Look at what happened. Julianna destroyed them and made them cry...
11/20/13 12:39 AM
Pessimist_Pete
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What are you talking about? Is this a summary from that show Real Housewives of Beverly Hills? Phone Post 3.0
11/20/13 12:44 AM
colubrid1

I agree about Juliana. Actually I don't think she is that good at MMA skills. She beat competetors a lot better than her. She just turns them into girls with her heart.

Just wait until that girl actually gets some skills. It is very early in her career and when she gets better, WHOA!
11/20/13 12:47 AM
DragonDidn'tDrinkEnoughPee
708 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shes my favorite on the show. Phone Post 3.0
11/20/13 12:56 AM
CaliKush
333 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I like her Phone Post 3.0
11/20/13 2:50 AM
akb62

I am a huge Pena hater but she's winning that contract. And she's only 23, very impressive. Phone Post 3.0
11/20/13 4:25 AM
time traveling 12er
222 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Perfect set up.  After Rousey beats Tate, they just need to give Pena a couple of wins in the octagon and set up the grudge match between Tate's protege an Rousey.  (If she keeps the belt.)

11/20/13 4:44 AM
vvixen22
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

hi
11/20/13 5:19 AM
Pat Giles

vvixen22 - hi
Hi Juliana. Phone Post 3.0
11/20/13 5:20 AM
MMAtador

Huge fan of Pena. Typical woman behavior towards other woman. Sad that the men are actually getting involved. Someone even said roxy was against Pena even though she shows her so much love. It was obviously just to hate on Pena and had no truth behind it. Phone Post 3.0
11/20/13 5:37 AM
vvixen22
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/20/13 5:43 AM
Roxy wrote to me before my episode with Sara aired. She stated what Anthony said was a lie, and she didn't talk about me like that. Holdsworth and I still talk and we're totally cool. Davey and Michael were so nice and friendly to me, I really liked them. The rest were really mean and rude and I don't care for any of them still to this day... I find it interesting however that I've received apologies from Cody, Anthony, and Luis.....very interesting. They know they treated me poorly for no reason. In their hearts they know. AND I should stay off the UG too because some of you keyboard warriors are pretty mean just like they were. I'd like to see you guys get locked in the cage and go to war. psh
11/20/13 5:48 AM
BRZ

vvixen22 - hi
Get this girl a green name Phone Post 3.0
11/20/13 5:54 AM
vvixen22

YA. how do I get a green name???
11/20/13 6:11 AM
nostripewhite

vvixen22 - YA. how do I get a green name???
Show ur boobs.

Kidding.

A mod will hook you up. Phone Post 3.0
pegson123

Edited: 11/20/13 6:13 AM

edit. yep. yep

pegson123

Show Phone Post
11/20/13 6:18 AM
SonOfThePeepHole

Sorry but Raquel was the alpha female on this show and shes gonna show it come the finale Phone Post 3.0
11/20/13 6:32 AM
ApolloRD
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMA Lives Here - Oh shit she's here. Thread title makes me fired up to see her technical domination Phone Post 3.0
Nice cover bro xd Phone Post 3.0
11/20/13 6:44 AM
MMAtador

vvixen22 - Roxy wrote to me before my episode with Sara aired. She stated what Anthony said was a lie, and she didn't talk about me like that. Holdsworth and I still talk and we're totally cool. Davey and Michael were so nice and friendly to me, I really liked them. The rest were really mean and rude and I don't care for any of them still to this day... I find it interesting however that I've received apologies from Cody, Anthony, and Luis.....very interesting. They know they treated me poorly for no reason. In their hearts they know. AND I should stay off the UG too because some of you keyboard warriors are pretty mean just like they were. I'd like to see you guys get locked in the cage and go to war. psh
Oh snap, we'll at least you know most of us got love for you. Keep kicking those bitches asses...... Phone Post 3.0
11/20/13 6:45 AM
Couldabeen
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Congrats on the wins so far and best of luck moving forward.

Great workrate in your fights so far, you're working your opponents off their feet. Great intensity and heart. Loving watching you fight so far Phone Post 3.0
11/20/13 6:48 AM
xaeo

None of them girls can front on Pena Phone Post 3.0
11/20/13 6:51 AM
AK-BJJ

For the life of me I couldn't figure out where all the hate was coming from towards her. It's disappointing watching humans ganging up on somebody like that out of what I can only assume is jealousy.
11/20/13 7:12 AM
ChrisWeidmanedmydiameter
126 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

vvixen22 - hi
Psh '13er noob Phone Post 3.0
11/20/13 7:50 AM
brahmabull81
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thank the great gods of Olympus that Ryan Von Douchebag hasnt shown up yet to tell us all how Shayna feels about all this.

HUGE fan of Julianna's aggressive style and the fact that she beat the ever loving shit out of someone who had previously dominated her is very impressive.

If that really is her thats posting, SWEET. I feel like Lloyd Christmas right now... there IS a chance! (hah)

Dont leave because of nameless fuckfaces. If anything, the more you acclimate yourself to the retarded haters on here, the less they affect you when you inevitably encounter them elsewhere throughout your career.

Brahmabull81 (aka sexy as fuck and single)

(PS I dont know how some of you guys sign your names at the end of your posts, I feel pretty pretentious right now in doing it and im just effing kidding)
11/20/13 7:50 AM
fightharder
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Take the good with the bad. There are still a lot of fans of yours on her as well. I count myself among them. The treatment you got in the house was frankly disgusting. I was especially let down by how the men on your team decided to treat you. They turned into an old wives club.

Anyways hope you win the whole thing and keep developing because at your age you could be a future champ. Will bring even more shame to your housemates ( ganging up on one person in such an unprovoked manner frankly disgusted me).

Then again this whole season left a bad taste in my mouth for the biggest part. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.