Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Spazzo
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

rjbo71 -
Spazzo - 
TSMontana -
gregbrady - lol

good posts by Ari2

employer gives worker paycut. worker blames democrats.

I think it's very indicative of the values divide of this country.

Some people think business is pure evil and should be subservient to every worker's wish and desire, at the expense of providing value to the owners and the business's customers.

Some people realize they have to provide value and get compensated fairly...and when a government decides to impose a wealth and benefits re-distribution, they see the bullshit for what it is, and don't let the blame get distorted by the former group.
The first group you describe there doesn't exist except in the paranoid minds of Fox drones. Phone Post 3.0

Your an idiot. LOL!

"You're" Phone Post 3.0
11/24/13 2:20 AM
Spazzo

rjbo71 -
Spazzo - 
TSMontana -
gregbrady - lol

good posts by Ari2

employer gives worker paycut. worker blames democrats.

I think it's very indicative of the values divide of this country.

Some people think business is pure evil and should be subservient to every worker's wish and desire, at the expense of providing value to the owners and the business's customers.

Some people realize they have to provide value and get compensated fairly...and when a government decides to impose a wealth and benefits re-distribution, they see the bullshit for what it is, and don't let the blame get distorted by the former group.
The first group you describe there doesn't exist except in the paranoid minds of Fox drones. Phone Post 3.0

Your an idiot. LOL!

And? You are both making an incredible leap if you think people who don't trust Wall Street or the power of big money necessarily believe all business is evil. And that businesses need to sway to every worker's whim, as OP suggested.

I can post signs of knucklehead republicans waving racist signs but I know a few ignorant republicans aren't representative of all of them. Phone Post 3.0
11/24/13 3:38 AM
the chief
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The occupy crowd....I feel for their cause. Unfortunately, they've been tricked into misunderstanding the cause of what they're protesting and blaming the wrong entities.
11/24/13 3:44 AM
banco

the chief - The occupy crowd....I feel for their cause. Unfortunately, they've been tricked into misunderstanding the cause of what they're protesting and blaming the wrong entities.

Same goes for Ron Paul types.
11/24/13 9:58 AM
the chief
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

banco -
the chief - The occupy crowd....I feel for their cause. Unfortunately, they've been tricked into misunderstanding the cause of what they're protesting and blaming the wrong entities.

I'm not so sure about that. Phone Post
11/24/13 11:41 AM
Spazzo

the chief -
banco -

I'm not so sure about that. Phone Post
I agree with much of the libertarian view on civil liberties. And limiting our military presence in other countries. But that is about where it ends. Oh and smaller, more efficient government.

I agree with much of what the occupy people believe. I don't trust big business much like many of my friends on the right don't trust the government. They have an issue with messaging, focus and tactics, unfortunately. Phone Post 3.0
1/31/14 8:36 AM
TSMontana
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Still a cluster-f. More people are losing their plans. Healthcare.gov gets hacked in under 4 minutes, even after the "fixes" were made. Being without my old full plan has definitely changed my life and spending habits.
1/31/14 8:48 AM
Tidbits

So let me see if I understand. You are blaming the government because the company you work for is greedy and would rather screw their employees to keep their profit margins high and continue to give fat raises/bonuses/perks to the executive staff? You are blaming the government because the insurance industry raised their rates to keep their profit margins at the expense of their customers. You are blaming the government because the insurance industry an businesses waited as long as they possibly could to make changes at the last minute as opposed to phasing in over time, so their piss poor planning is the governments fault?

Look, the implementation of the ACA has been shitty (rife with unintended consequences, that could have been foreseen with a little objective introspection) but IF the Rethugs & Conservitards in Congress/Senate/State legislatures/Governors had spent half as much energy trying to fix the problems or planning for issues as they did trying to repeal it 99% of the problems would not exist.

If you are going to place blame at least get the blame correct.
1/31/14 8:48 AM
Tidbits

P.S. My premiums were set to double and I was forced to change my coverage myself.
1/31/14 8:59 AM
TSMontana
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/31/14 9:00 AM
Tidbits - So let me see if I understand. You are blaming the government because the company you work for is greedy and would rather screw their employees to keep their profit margins high and continue to give fat raises/bonuses/perks to the executive staff? You are blaming the government because the insurance industry raised their rates to keep their profit margins at the expense of their customers. You are blaming the government because the insurance industry an businesses waited as long as they possibly could to make changes at the last minute as opposed to phasing in over time, so their piss poor planning is the governments fault?

Look, the implementation of the ACA has been shitty (rife with unintended consequences, that could have been foreseen with a little objective introspection) but IF the Rethugs & Conservitards in Congress/Senate/State legislatures/Governors had spent half as much energy trying to fix the problems or planning for issues as they did trying to repeal it 99% of the problems would not exist.

If you are going to place blame at least get the blame correct.

The forced redistribution model you propose in all of your threads isn't righteous either. At least with the old model, costs for consumers were kept down.

As for the GOP, I have issues with them, but I agree with them not agreeing to polish a turd. You take that turd and flush it down the toilet.
1/31/14 9:39 AM
jettdogg

The costs to consumers were "kept down" There went any credibility you may have had. Americans have been fucked over for the last decade by insurance companies. Oh, your right wing heroes came up with a "replacement" for ACA, guess what, costs will skyrocket under their "plan" and there are no consumer protections or regulations. Back to people dropping dead after their insurance company drops their coverage. They are moronic lunatics.
4/23/14 1:59 PM
TSMontana

Edited: 04/23/14 1:59 PM
Could have used my previous plan about a few days ago. Really hope everyone who voted for this turd pays dearly in November.
4/23/14 3:32 PM
Tomato Can
115 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

After all that you actually ended up refusing to get health insurance off an exchange because you're afraid of putting personal information into a government database? For reals?
4/23/14 3:50 PM
attjack

Your company sucks. They just cut your pay and told you to suck it. If I were you I would look for a better company to work for. Hope things work out for you. Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 5:03 PM
TSMontana

attjack - Your company sucks. They just cut your pay and told you to suck it. If I were you I would look for a better company to work for. Hope things work out for you. Phone Post 3.0

...and in this economy, they can do that. Like I said before, I don't blame my employer nearly as much as I blame the ACA itself. Without that impetus, I would still have adequate health insurance.
4/23/14 5:07 PM
Tomato Can
115 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If you actually went and got insurance from the exchange, you would have adequate health insurance.
4/23/14 5:08 PM
Ari2

Tomato Can - If you actually went and got insurance from the exchange, you would have adequate health insurance.

he cut off his nose to spite his face
4/23/14 5:49 PM
attjack

TSMontana -
attjack - Your company sucks. They just cut your pay and told you to suck it. If I were you I would look for a better company to work for. Hope things work out for you. Phone Post 3.0

...and in this economy, they can do that. Like I said before, I don't blame my employer nearly as much as I blame the ACA itself. Without that impetus, I would still have adequate health insurance.
Well you sure as fuck should they cut your pay. If they take away some vacation time will you blame Santa? Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 5:53 PM
PsyKlopz
110 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

rjbo71 -
foggybottom - 
rjbo71 - 

Not funny coming from a true believer.

I meant it! My wife and I are balling out thanks to this Robin Hood healthcare initiative.

I know you did. The shameless attempt at humor is disgusting. This is hurting a lot of people.

It's also helping a lot of people. My wife and I are hurt financially by it, but I certainly recognize that something had to change. Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 6:05 PM
Zekolas

My premium only went up a bit actually lowest amout in past 5 years. I also got a 250 refund from my insurance company as well what offset the increase. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.